Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Yep nice cigar but not a nice price

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.

CI Jambalaya Recap

#15 Sgt. Smiley's Lonely Cigar Club Band Sampler
          includes:
          2 - Brick House Robusto (5" x 54)
          2 - CAO Concert Roadie (5" x 50)
          2 - Four Kicks Robusto (5" x 50)
          2 - Ramon Bueso Genesis Torpedo (6" x 52)
          2 - 601 La Bomba Napalm (5" x 52)
         10/$27.50

#14 Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 Maduro (6.5"x52)
         5/$39.99
#13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/$29.50
#12 Gran Habano 3 SLS Torpedo (6.1"x56)
         10/$25.00
#11 Latitude Zero Experimental Robusto (5.0"x50)
         5/$25.00
#10 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42)
         10/$39.99
#9  Montecristo Classic - Churchill
          5/$29.50
#8  Asylum - Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$29.99
#7  Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)
          5/$24.50
#6  Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6.0"x60)
         10/$39.95
#5  Nub 460 Special Edition Box-Pressed Maduro
          5/$24.50
#4  Maduro d.5 (Robusto)(5.5"x54)
         10/$32.50
#3  Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/$27.50
#2  Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/$39.99
#1  My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Petite Robusto (4.5"x50)
          5/$25.00

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You really are CigarGuy87!

Not a bad sampler up now, 8 good cigars and 2 Buesos for when LTG visits

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You really are CigarGuy87!

Not a bad sampler up now, 8 good cigars and 2 Buesos for when LTG visits
And 2 CaO's for when CG visits.

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You really are CigarGuy87!

Not a bad sampler up now, 8 good cigars and 2 Buesos for when LTG visits
Someone has to be Joe when he is gone!

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
BAM!

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Put it this way: Maduro is just pure sweetness with no spice, Habano is half sweet and half spicy, Sumatra is pure spice no sweetness

Decent offering here. Just wish it was about $5-$10 less.
Great cigar though, bought them on a jam awhile back
Yeah these are a solid cigar.  Honestly a good price if you only want 5...box price for a smaller qty
Granted, these are my least favorite...the Habano and Sumatra are tied, just depending on the flavors I am looking for.  It tastes great, just pure maduro sweetness-the others are much more complex.
You are just too complex for me I am just a simple man.  It can taste like a cigar, a terrible cigar or it can taste like a good cigar and have bought these before and they taste like a good cigar but not $8 worth of good.
Put it this way: Maduro is just pure sweetness with no spice, Habano is half sweet and half spicy, Sumatra is pure spice no sweetness
I'm a big Sumatra fan myself just haven't had the Cojonu in that wrapper. I'm sure I'd prefer it to the Maduro

Time to run an errand then meet the warden for lunch.  Catfish Friday!
Is Catfish Friday code for cunnilingus?  I call it Snapper Thursday myself
I literally just laughed out loud.  Had to spell it out because it deserved more than just an "LOL".  Thanks, Scott.