Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs

Chicken Chill? and Indian tacos... Doesn't read like a good day at the cafe.
While I usually tend to say Beef for chili, and I don't like ground chicken in anything, ground turkey with some Monterrey Steak seasoning in it actually works well in chili.
Weber makes a good line of seasoning, and they have one called steak and chop, I think. Very similar to Montreal steak, quite good.
Weber makes a decent cabinet humidor with little help also
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

So has Dean posted a pic of his tramp stamp yet?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

CNS. I was tryin to work that in as well.

[...]

Yeah all you azzholes can GFY!

[...]

LALTS
[...]

Hey, It's completely normal for 2 guys to work on a box together.  ;)
[...]

...Just don't cross the streams.  ;D

Conference call meeting. Sleepy time!

[...]

LMAO

Conference call meeting. Sleepy time!
Enjoy your nap.

[...]

It brought us closer, that's for sure  8)

Conference call meeting. Sleepy time!
Zzzzzzzz

[...]

With one guy doing the lion's share of the work and the other guy still getting the money shot? Hardly seems fair

[...]

Someone has to hold the camera...

[...]

Hey, can you send me a couple of those exotic cigar rests? I really like those