Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."

 Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.

Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.

Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES

Jeez it is Sunday Morning Slow on here!   About time for Frenchie to get off work maybe he can pick things up for us.  CB is back but silent and where is Dad  with a story?  BS where are you today??

Anybody heard from Fitzy lately he as been MIA for a few weeks.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Jeez it is Sunday Morning Slow on here!   About time for Frenchie to get off work maybe he can pick things up for us.  CB is back but silent and where is Dad  with a story?  BS where are you today??

Anybody heard from Fitzy lately he as been MIA for a few weeks.
I take it you got your truck started?

Jeez it is Sunday Morning Slow on here!   About time for Frenchie to get off work maybe he can pick things up for us.  CB is back but silent and where is Dad  with a story?  BS where are you today??

Anybody heard from Fitzy lately he as been MIA for a few weeks.
I take it you got your truck started?
Yes sir just plugged in a new $93 battery and all is fixed up.

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Yeah, but at least they have a women's division we can watch.

Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Yeah, but at least they have a women's division we can watch.
And some of those girls...damn! So HOT!
Where is Deaner?

Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   BBQ Pork on a Bun