Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
Haven't stumbled onto any FL swinger clubs yet, huh?
Seems like he is chartering his own.

And we have 18!

Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
I try to make it a point to double up on the 20th.
Supposed to be back in the High 60's so as I can sit out to enjoy drinking and smoking!

[...]

Lik-A-DA-SPLIT Club open Nights and Weekends or anytime the lights go out!

Speaking of that, out to enjoy a Short Story before turning in.

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
I saw a dead ass buck deer on the side of the road this morning for the same damn reason.
Was that from your wife's CAR?
PTL NO!
Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker?  No worries, bro... It's been off the air since '89.

Speaking of that, out to enjoy a Short Story before turning in.
That sounds good.

Speaking of that, out to enjoy a Short Story before turning in.
Well have a good night.

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?

[...]

I have the VHS Tapes to watch

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
2 screws going to give you some trouble?
More than two screws and it is cold outside where it is, always something available to fuk-up!
Not like this is installing hinges or something ;)
Well that would be true but if I was like you and just watching somebody else doing it I would not think it was a pain in the ass.

45 Minutes to go today!  But then got to fuk with changing out the battery.
About time for me to hop in my car and immediately drive home. Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20