Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
I need a truck, cause I live in Texas, and drive it on dirt and stuff...sometimes I think about hauling something cause I'm a city slicker, but then I don't...TRUCKS!
LALTS

My favorite is the guys who have their 4x4 rigs so high they need a rope ladder to get in, but one little speed bump in the parking lot...  :o
Logged

dwgbryant

Fallen Angel churchill and coffee going. mushroom swiss burgers will be on the grill soon.

Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?

[...]

Assuming they can even get their BIGBADASSMUTHAFUCKIN trucks started in the morning...

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Sounds like Mrs. Mark is not one to be crossed.

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.

Lol. His Pine Wood Derby car looks to be coming along nicely.

They look very nice.  Even nicer than the Bueso ashtray.  You'd hate to get burn marks on these though.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Thanks for the rundown, Pokie!
[...]

They forget to plug 'dem diesels in at night after a few beers.
Logged

dwgbryant

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?

Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.

Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)
Do what ya gotta do Dean!