CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: 11/15/2014  (Read 18814 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/15/2014
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2014, 07:20:09 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and soccer mom.
Morning Travellin Dave. You brushing up on your German today?
This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2014, 07:40:50 AM »

You got the early game today French Dave and a 2.5 pt favorite.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2014, 07:48:19 AM »

You got the early game today French Dave and a 2.5 pt favorite.
GT always gives us trouble..... haven't won in Atlanta since 2003, but hoping for the best.  Damn chop blocks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2014, 07:49:52 AM »

This will help---
http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/opdemo2/?cid=se-nb-bg-opdemo2-deu&cvosrc=ppc.bing.speak%20german%20lessons&matchtype=e&cvo_campaign=GermanNB
That won't help much unless I want them to surrender again....going to France this week.
Jeez how the hell are we to keep up with you?  Foie Gras this week not Wiener Schnitzel after you just got used to Taco's.
Probably my least favorite cuisine of my regular stops.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2014, 07:51:59 AM »

This will help---
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2014, 07:52:55 AM »

good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2014, 07:55:22 AM »

This will help---
My brother travels around over there and says Italy has wonderful food.  I just know the food in London and Wales is mostly terrible.  What is your favorite (outside of the U.S.)?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2014, 07:56:37 AM »

This will help---
So should I put my schedule on the calendar?  Only two more trips this year.... week of Dec. 9 to York PA and Dec. 15 to Reno NV.
Reno is nice.  You are on cruise control then for this year.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2014, 07:57:52 AM »

good morning Daves, Chip, Tony. back from breakfast. 41 fucking degrees in Florida! HC connie and more coffee. tattoo getting finished today, 1 pm - however long it takes.
Well WTF you been hiding?  Last time we heard from you you were going to the Verizon store 2 days ago.  Oh Yeah Good. Morning Dean. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »

Finished my biscuits and honey time for Cup #3

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2014, 08:20:25 AM »

This will help---
My brother travels around over there and says Italy has wonderful food.  I just know the food in London and Wales is mostly terrible.  What is your favorite (outside of the U.S.)?
I agree with Italy followed by Spain and then Germany.  Yea, Ireland and England have something to be desired, but the pub food is fun and the beer and whiskey make it worthwhile.  Germany is my favorite place to stay.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2014, 08:21:51 AM »

This will help---
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2014, 08:26:23 AM »

This will help---
Reno is not a favorite.  First off, can't get there from here, then there is the mix between the locals and the Tahoe crowd.   Kind of like that Hessian House commercial with Johnny football and his group mixing with Rodger Staubach (sp.) and his.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2014, 08:29:34 AM »

This will help---
Reno is not a favorite.  First off, can't get there from here, then there is the mix between the locals and the Tahoe crowd.   Kind of like that Hessian House commercial with Johnny football and his group mixing with Rodger Staubach (sp.) and his.
Funny.  Easy to get there from here but I have not been there in probably 15 years or more so probably nothing like I remember!  I worked on a project in Tahoe for a month or so.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2014, 08:30:09 AM »

This will help---
Yea, pretty much.  Off all Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks and a couple of other days in there.  Year is pretty much done.
Bastige.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10