CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: 11/14/2014  (Read 27900 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 11/14/2014
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2014, 03:02:49 PM »

Time to get to work....take care boys.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2014, 03:07:38 PM »

Looks like Dean has failed to come up for air today.  Must still be trying to get out of that Verizon Family Contract.
Or motorboatin' the land-lady! ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2014, 03:07:54 PM »

You the only guy left working CG?
Damn straight!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2014, 03:12:58 PM »

Damn straight!
Tony is hanging in there with you! :).  Just had me a little nap, Thanksgiving lunch made me sleepy.  smoked Ham, homemade cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes and Mac and cheese with homemade chocolate pie to top it off.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #169 on: November 14, 2014, 03:17:30 PM »

Damn straight!
Tony is hanging in there with you! :).  Just had me a little nap, Thanksgiving lunch made me sleepy.  smoked Ham, homemade cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes and Mac and cheese with homemade chocolate pie to top it off.
Sounds damn good!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #171 on: November 14, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »

Damn straight!
Sounds damn good!
I promise it was.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #172 on: November 14, 2014, 03:25:44 PM »

Damn straight!
Sounds damn good!
It sure does.  I'm sooooooo hungry.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: November 14, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »

Looks like Dean has failed to come up for air today.  Must still be trying to get out of that Verizon Family Contract.
Is it today or tomorrow that he was gonna be under the needle again?
This afternoon.  Supposed to finish.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #174 on: November 14, 2014, 03:31:49 PM »

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »

Successful afternoon, picked up a couple of Tat Monsters and as they were selling singles out of a Pudgy box, got two more Tiff's.  Started my Christmas shopping at the liquor store, and picked up a couple of cases of the Sam Adams Winter Favorites.  Love's me the Fezziwigs and Chocolate Stout, also found some of their small batch Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout.  No Southern Tier Winter offerings yet, but this will get me in the spirit.
Good for you.  Which reminds me I need to get on it, with regard to my fall brews.  This dieting isn't conducive to emptying the beer fridge.  And therefore there is no room for the winter ones.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: November 14, 2014, 03:35:01 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/beer-infused-asylum-dragons-milk-cigar-ships/73410
Don't know about this one....I am willing to try the infused, but size and price are not good selling points.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #177 on: November 14, 2014, 03:35:38 PM »

Good for you.  Which reminds me I need to get on it, with regard to my fall brews.  This dieting isn't conducive to emptying the beer fridge.  And therefore there is no room for the winter ones.
A herf could help with that...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #178 on: November 14, 2014, 03:37:02 PM »

That Gingerbread Stout sounds good - did you get some of the Jek?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »

As you know I have a bit of a buffer for the seasons room wise.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13