Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.
Or how to arrange a herf with Tony  :o
+1

My turn now - hazzuh!

My turn now - hazzuh!
See ya Dave - have a good weekend!

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.
What? Those wooden things?

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.
Or how to arrange a herf with Tony  :o
In my defense, nobody can master that feat...who would even want to?! It's like trying to lasso a pudgy hummingbird

With that, I'm off. Looking forward to the first glass of Monkey Shoulder in about 90 min, have a great weekend all!

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.
Or how to arrange a herf with Tony  :o
In my defense, nobody can master that feat...who would even want to?! It's like trying to lasso a pudgy hummingbird
:)  I agree with you there

With that, I'm off. Looking forward to the first glass of Monkey Shoulder in about 90 min, have a great weekend all!
Have a good weekend Scott!

You the only guy left working CG?

Looks like Dean has failed to come up for air today.  Must still be trying to get out of that Verizon Family Contract.

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.
Or how to arrange a herf with Tony  :o
In my defense, nobody can master that feat...who would even want to?! It's like trying to lasso a pudgy hummingbird
:)  I agree with you there
Hey, I can read ya know?

Looks like Dean has failed to come up for air today.  Must still be trying to get out of that Verizon Family Contract.
Is it today or tomorrow that he was gonna be under the needle again?

Well Tony is still working.

Well Tony is still working.
Yes sir.  Thinking about calling it quits soon but not likely for another hour or so.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Just like Oy, stop in, drop either a bombshell or a red herring then wander off to let us speculate.
just trying to give meaning to your lives, your welcome. Had a Griffins with coffe today, classic.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13