@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go
I never see you trying to organize anything, you fucker.
Here we go again 10 pages of banter to find out 2/3 of  you are not going to show up.........
Never had that problem with you, Bean and jr!
Cause we are not from NJ and we know how to do things in TX!  (last bit was just for Golf in case he is tuning in on his day off)

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Here we go
I never see you trying to organize anything, you fucker.
Here we go again 10 pages of banter to find out 2/3 of  you are not going to show up.........
Exactly! There's no reason trying to organize anything with Tony, it's an exercise in futility. Case in point: He was trying last week and the beginning of this week to "organize" a herf. He didn't have a place, just threw the question out there about being near the Flemington area. Then the dickhead cancels his own herf (which never was) because seemingly he and his wife don't talk to each other.

Need I remind you he "organized" one last winter and got 4 people lost and one sick for 3 months. NJDave and I managed to arrange a meeting to exchange cigars, it took 3 texts and we met the following day, on time. Tell me who's the common Effed-up denominator? My guess is the answer is a portly North Jersey Italian with not-so uncommon mannerisms
You mad bro?
No, just had to straighten-out some douche  ;D
Obviously feeling better after shuffling around yesterday in a rather punky condition.
Slowly returning to form
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Cheer up everyone, is BD pic time!

I wonder if Medicare would cover one of these...?  And what would I tell the doctor...? "I'm not as strong as I used to be, and I'm having trouble suspending my wife from the ceiling..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

By any chance, "would anyone have the free shipping code...?"

Cheer up everyone, is BD pic time!

I wonder if Medicare would cover one of these...?  And what would I tell the doctor...? "I'm not as strong as I used to be, and I'm having trouble suspending my wife from the ceiling..!
"It's for my health and sanity!"

By any chance, "would anyone have the free shipping code...?"
I think it's *47, should be back a few pages

Cheer up everyone, is BD pic time!

I wonder if Medicare would cover one of these...?  And what would I tell the doctor...? "I'm not as strong as I used to be, and I'm having trouble suspending my wife from the ceiling..!
No, that's what the Tennis Pro is for

By any chance, "would anyone have the free shipping code...?"
cigarsintl.com/freesh4b

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Out next week, home and off three days of thanksgiving week, Out the week of Dec 15, and either the week of Dec. 1 or 8.
Just finalized week of December 8, so I'll be home week of Dec 1

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Out next week, home and off three days of thanksgiving week, Out the week of Dec 15, and either the week of Dec. 1 or 8.
Just finalized week of December 8, so I'll be home week of Dec 1
Thank you.

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Out next week, home and off three days of thanksgiving week, Out the week of Dec 15, and either the week of Dec. 1 or 8.
Just finalized week of December 8, so I'll be home week of Dec 1
Thank you.
Let me know when you have a plan to be cancelled

Cheer up everyone, is BD pic time!

I wonder if Medicare would cover one of these...?  And what would I tell the doctor...? "I'm not as strong as I used to be, and I'm having trouble suspending my wife from the ceiling..!
"It's for my health and sanity!"
What the hell good is a swing that slams into a door on the backswing....this ain't the "Godfather" wedding

@NJDave:  When are you home again after this week?
Out next week, home and off three days of thanksgiving week, Out the week of Dec 15, and either the week of Dec. 1 or 8.
Just finalized week of December 8, so I'll be home week of Dec 1
Thank you.
Let me know when you have a plan to be cancelled
You'll be the first to know.  Dick.

Cheer up everyone, is BD pic time!

I wonder if Medicare would cover one of these...?  And what would I tell the doctor...? "I'm not as strong as I used to be, and I'm having trouble suspending my wife from the ceiling..!
"It's for my health and sanity!"
What the hell good is a swing that slams into a door on the backswing....this ain't the "Godfather" wedding
Maybe they were going to knock down the door frame and figured might as well pound a little pussy while doing the demolition?

Cheer up everyone, is BD pic time!

I wonder if Medicare would cover one of these...?  And what would I tell the doctor...? "I'm not as strong as I used to be, and I'm having trouble suspending my wife from the ceiling..!
"It's for my health and sanity!"
What the hell good is a swing that slams into a door on the backswing....this ain't the "Godfather" wedding
Maybe they were going to knock down the door frame and figured might as well pound a little pussy while doing the demolition?
PERVERTS! :-[