Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

ObamaCare SUCKS!
but the prices are coming down.
getting close to cutting ties to NY. fucking deadbeats haven't changed a bit nor has their mother. beginning to think she's just a big deadbeat herself.
Really Dean, Obama Care Sux?  You can't really mean that!  Better not let Golf hear you saying that.  And the deductibles are going UPPP
being down here with insurance that isn't recognized is stupid ....... and risky. I need to shit and get off the pot. making a trip to Verizon to see what I can do to cut out of this fucking family plan that nobody but me is paying (bill is almost where it was when I paid it up and left) it's about to get shut off for non-payment :), and switch my car insurance over to one driver, one car.
Must agreee all those are rational ideas and plans!
Good plan Deaner, get er done!
"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in"  Michael Corleone and now Dean

ha ha ha. morning David.
hey dean, it's looking more and more like south Florida in late January for me. You going to make a day trip?

My wife turned to me in bed last night.

"Are you awake?" she whispered. "I can't sleep."

"Me neither," I whispered back.

"Well seeing as you can't sleep," she giggled, rubbing my thigh. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes please," I replied. "Shut the fuck up!"
Dean, Dean, Dean

dwgbryant

Robert , 85, married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old ...
Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding
she and Robert should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned
that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the
entire night together.
After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the
expected knock on the door.
Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Robert, her 85
year old groom, ready for action. They unite as one... All goes well,
Robert takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.
After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, and
it's Robert, Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised,
Jenny consents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Robert
kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.
She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha, you guessed it Robert is back
again, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25 - year - old, ready
for more 'action'.
And, once more they enjoy each other.
But as Robert gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I
am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so
often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only
good once. You are truly a great lover, Robert.'
Robert, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says:
'You mean I was here already?'
The moral of the story:
Don't be afraid of getting old,
Alzheimer's has its advantages.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Better get your heat fired up Dean!

All 50 States Will See Freezing Temperatures

next Tuesday and Wednesday lows in the 30's highs in the 50's then back warming.
nice, now you can all GFY's its been in the 20's here all week.
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

plan on a weekend road trip. it'll take a day to get there. I will do my best to be there.

Better get your heat fired up Dean!

All 50 States Will See Freezing Temperatures

next Tuesday and Wednesday lows in the 30's highs in the 50's then back warming.
nice, now you can all GFY's its been in the 20's here all week.
GFY it's supposed to be that way up there but not here, average high this time of year for us is around 70.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Better get your heat fired up Dean!

All 50 States Will See Freezing Temperatures

next Tuesday and Wednesday lows in the 30's highs in the 50's then back warming.
nice, now you can all GFY's its been in the 20's here all week.
GFY it's supposed to be that way up there but not here, average high this time of year for us is around 70.
it should be in the 40's here. Global warming, obamacare can't the govt get anything right?
Logged

dwgbryant

John, Brian, and Martin were sitting on the front porch, drinking a
little 'shine, and talking about their dumb ole' hillbilly wives.

"You know, boys, my wife Judi is SO stupid. She went down to the
store 'tother day and bought an air-conditioner! Hell, boys, we ain't
got no 'lectricity!"

The other two just howl with laughter.

Brian the Miniature says, "Hell, that ain't nothing -- my dumbass
wife went down to the store and bought herself a washing machine! We
ain't got no runnin' water!"

That one nearly slayed 'em.

Martin wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "Well, I reckon my
bride's GOT to be the stupidest of the bunch, boys. 'tother day I was
snooping thru her purse to find me a couple dollars to play some poker
with. I found six or seven rubbers -- hell, she ain't got no dick!"
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Coffee time, have a good day boys.
Logged

dwgbryant

for Tony:

Women are like computers -- even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.

Better get your heat fired up Dean!

All 50 States Will See Freezing Temperatures

next Tuesday and Wednesday lows in the 30's highs in the 50's then back warming.
nice, now you can all GFY's its been in the 20's here all week.
GFY it's supposed to be that way up there but not here, average high this time of year for us is around 70.
it should be in the 40's here. Global warming, obamacare can't the govt get anything right?
Short Answer - NO    Long Answer - FUCK NO
Logged

dwgbryant

Every Sunday Father Donovan, a preacher at a small church in the little town of Juniper, MO, tried to make the Bible accessible to his congregation through his sermons.
     On this particular Sunday, Father Donovan proclaimed, "If you ever feel adrift in the sea of life, just turn to the Bible for guidance. All life's experiences are immortalized in the good book, and it will help you find your way to shore."
     After church Mrs. Francis approached the preacher and said, "Father Donovan, I don't think every life experience is in the Bible. Nowhere in the Bible have I ever read about PMS."
     Father Donovan had never heard such a comment, so that night he sifted through the Bible to see if Mrs. Francis was right.
     Next Sunday Father Donovan pulled Mrs. Francis aside after church and said, "I wasn't wrong last Sunday when I said that every life experience is mentioned in the Bible."
     "Okay, Father. Where does it say anything about PMS?"
     Father Donovan opened up his Bible and showed her a passage that read: "And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem."
Logged

dwgbryant

Vocabulary Lesson For Men - Words Women Use:

Fine:  This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
Five Minutes:  If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.  Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with '"Nothing" usually end in "Fine."
Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.
Loud Sigh:  This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."
That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
Thanks:  A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.
Whatever:  It's a woman's way of saying #@*! YOU!
Logged

dwgbryant

AJ Overrun and more coffee.