Happy Thursday BotL!

Morning Shaun
It's almost Friday today!  ;D
Exactly, I've always loved Thursday due to it's relation to Friday. It's like Friday Light, or Friday Eve
Logged

dwgbryant

ObamaCare SUCKS!
but the prices are coming down.
getting close to cutting ties to NY. fucking deadbeats haven't changed a bit nor has their mother. beginning to think she's just a big deadbeat herself.

In 1969, speaking in Des Moines, Iowa, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew accused network television news departments of bias and distortion, and urged viewers to lodge complaints.
He should be around to see what they've become today.
+1

Happy Thursday BotL!
Morning Shaun
It's almost Friday today!  ;D
Exactly, I've always loved Thursday due to it's relation to Friday. It's like Friday Light, or Friday Eve
Cheers to that!  Might get my first smoke in since last week...damn weather!

Have you guys smoked both the corona and the robusto in the 601 Green line? I've only ever had the Tronco (robusto) which I really like, how do the other vitolas compare? Thank you, GFYs in advance for your sarcastic replies
Have not had the Corona but looked at them on the Mash this week and thought about it but sat on my hands to keep from another click.  Right now I think the Green is pretty good and definitely the best of the 3 in the color line.  Blue went to crap when they changed it and Red is just  a bit "harsh" tasting but not terrible at all.

Morning CG, Travellin Dave, Tony, Fish and WTF day is it Dean!

ObamaCare SUCKS!
but the prices are coming down.
getting close to cutting ties to NY. fucking deadbeats haven't changed a bit nor has their mother. beginning to think she's just a big deadbeat herself.
Really Dean, Obama Care Sux?  You can't really mean that!  Better not let Golf hear you saying that.  And the deductibles are going UPPP

Happy Thursday BotL!
Morning Shaun
It's almost Friday today!  ;D
Exactly, I've always loved Thursday due to it's relation to Friday. It's like Friday Light, or Friday Eve
Cheers to that!  Might get my first smoke in since last week...damn weather!
Hell it is supposed to freeze all the way down to Houston tonight.

Morning CG, Travellin Dave, Tony, Fish and WTF day is it Dean!
Good mornin Tex and all the bastiges he listed! ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

ObamaCare SUCKS!
but the prices are coming down.
getting close to cutting ties to NY. fucking deadbeats haven't changed a bit nor has their mother. beginning to think she's just a big deadbeat herself.
Really Dean, Obama Care Sux?  You can't really mean that!  Better not let Golf hear you saying that.  And the deductibles are going UPPP
being down here with insurance that isn't recognized is stupid ....... and risky. I need to shit and get off the pot. making a trip to Verizon to see what I can do to cut out of this fucking family plan that nobody but me is paying (bill is almost where it was when I paid it up and left) it's about to get shut off for non-payment :), and switch my car insurance over to one driver, one car.

Better get your heat fired up Dean!

All 50 States Will See Freezing Temperatures