Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 09:10:54 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
Sheesh, it's like no one saw that I already posted it for him.

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 09:17:27 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
alt 248

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 09:18:44 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!

download a character map if there isn't one on your computer.

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 09:19:25 AM »

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 09:23:13 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
Sheesh, it's like no one saw that I already posted it for him.
Saw it after the fact. Thank you.

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 09:23:42 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.
+1

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 09:24:23 AM »

Meeting time.

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 09:26:16 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 09:35:26 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 09:39:24 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2019, 09:40:00 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2019, 09:43:42 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
And I've always had a soft spot for Monte. He speaks his mind, and isn't afraid to say something unpopular.

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2019, 09:46:08 AM »

damn, they're still using long putters.

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2019, 09:49:34 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
another cigar smoking drunken Spaniard. 🤗

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2019, 09:53:13 AM »

hey LTG. watching 1st round of PGA Champions Tour.
Nice. Their Players Championship is coming to Firestone starting this year, replacing the Bridgestone WGC that the PGA Tour is moving. I'll probably head down there with my dad, check out the old guys. Watson has always been his favorite.
I like watching Jimenez (my favorite), Monte, and Fred Couples.
Jimenez is my favorite amongst the old crowd, too.
another cigar smoking drunken Spaniard. 🤗
I think that's practically a requirement for citizenship there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9