Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »

My bird, "Petey," will never come out of his cage.  So I reversed his food and water dish, so they stuck outside of his cage rather then into the inside.  I opened the cage door, and attached a small perch onto the outside of his cage to help coax him out.  After about 4 hours he got hungry enough to start sticking his head out of the cage door.  My wife saw it, and immediately jumped up running towards the cage screaming, it's working, he's finally coming out of his cage...!  Well, it scared the damn bird back into his cage, and I'm afraid he'll stave before ever coming back out....  Rrrrrrrrr, wives...!!!!  But my guess is, "I'll be able to train that bird before I'll ever be able to train that wife...

Dad, you'll never be able to 'train the wife'. most women spend THEIR lives training their men....and the succeed whether we want to admit it or not. the sooner you get that in your head the better your life will be.
I'm not trained.
But are you house broken?
You can say that. I'm broken and I live in a house, so I must be.

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2017, 11:08:02 AM »

Cigar deals or not, this will be the last day for cigarbanter.com discussions. Unfortunately,  I was unable to renew the domain name. It was fun while it lasted.
I don't think we're gonna make it to 18 on this last day.

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2017, 11:15:33 AM »

FOOLSFS25 gets you free shipping at Famous today. Or use FOOLSCASH25 to save you $25 on $100+ order.

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2017, 11:25:53 AM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Oh, good, so you get to eat the homework?

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2017, 12:50:24 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Oh, good, so you get to eat the homework?
Ha, that's a twist on the old "dog ate my homework"excuse.

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2017, 12:52:24 PM »

Morning/afternoon, men.  Chore break.  Haven't had a cigar in a week, might have to add that to my list.

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »

Morning/afternoon, men.  Chore break.  Haven't had a cigar in a week, might have to add that to my list.
Should probably short list that

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2017, 02:03:35 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Oh, good, so you get to eat the homework?
Indeed, I do. It's really fucking with my diet too. Don't want to be rude and not partake.

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2017, 02:04:12 PM »

Morning/afternoon, men.  Chore break.  Haven't had a cigar in a week, might have to add that to my list.
Should probably short list that
+1

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2017, 02:12:06 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Great lacrosse game with Syracuse beating ND 11-10, just finished.  On to Michigan - Maryland.

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2017, 02:12:43 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Oh, good, so you get to eat the homework?
Indeed, I do. It's really fucking with my diet too. Don't want to be rude and not partake.
Got to do it for the kids!

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2017, 02:13:52 PM »

my CigarPage order that was suppose to be delivered today got held up by a late UPS truck. I could understand USPS, but UPS?
   03/30/2017   2:00 P.M.   A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled. Tuesday, 04/04/2017, By End of Day.
April Fool!

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2017, 02:14:51 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Virtual pastries?  Might help with the waistline.

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2017, 03:30:14 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Virtual pastries?  Might help with the waistline.
Lacrosse and pastries lull...

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

Cigar deals or not, this will be the last day for cigarbanter.com discussions. Unfortunately,  I was unable to renew the domain name. It was fun while it lasted.

I do hope this is an April Fool's joke. guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5