CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 26, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 26, 2014, 12:00:05 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 12:06:42 AM
I'm not use to these late night flips..
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 12:21:41 AM
Well, I've had my milk and cookies and I'm ready for bed.  Good night everyone..!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 01:31:06 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 01:32:54 AM
Good morning guys.
Hello and good night, my friend.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:07:54 AM
Good morning guys.
Hello and good night, my friend.
I think you sleep less than I do. See you in a few hours.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:08:51 AM
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 26, the 330th day of 2014. There are 35 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:09:26 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 26, 1864, English mathematician and writer Charles Dodgson presented a handwritten and illustrated manuscript, "Alice's Adventures Under Ground," to his 12-year-old friend Alice Pleasance Liddell; the book was later revised and turned into "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland."
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:10:49 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:11:21 AM
In 1789, this was a day of thanksgiving set aside by President George Washington to observe the adoption of the Constitution of the United States.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:11:55 AM
In 1825, the first college social fraternity, the Kappa Alpha Society, was formed at Union College in Schenectady, New York.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:12:17 AM
In 1842, the founders of the University of Notre Dame arrived at the school's present-day site near South Bend, Indiana.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:12:52 AM
In 1933, a judge in New York ruled the James Joyce book "Ulysses" was not obscene and could be published in the United States.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:13:11 AM
In 1941, a Japanese naval task force consisting of six aircraft carriers left the Kuril Islands, headed toward Hawaii.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:13:32 AM
n 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt ordered nationwide gasoline rationing, beginning Dec. 1. The motion picture "Casablanca," starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman, had its world premiere at the Hollywood Theater in New York.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:14:15 AM
1950, China entered the Korean War, launching a counteroffensive against soldiers from the United Nations, the U.S. and South Korea.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:14:33 AM
In 1965, France launched its first satellite, sending a 92-pound capsule into orbit.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:15:02 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon's personal secretary, Rose Mary Woods, told a federal court that she'd accidentally caused part of the 18-1/2-minute gap in a key Watergate tape.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:15:25 AM

In 1986, President Ronald Reagan appointed a commission headed by former Senator John Tower to investigate his National Security Council staff in the wake of the Iran-Contra affair.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:15:48 AM
In 1989, "America's Funniest Home Videos" debuted as a special on ABC-TV; it later became a successful regular series.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:16:20 AM

In 1992, the British government announced that Queen Elizabeth II had volunteered to start paying taxes on her personal income, and would take her children off the public payroll.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:16:49 AM
Ten years ago: Leading Iraqi politicians called for a six-month delay in the Jan. 30, 2005, election because of spiraling violence; President George W. Bush said, "The Iraqi Election Commission has scheduled elections in January, and I would hope they'd go forward in January." (The vote took place as scheduled.) French movie director Philippe de Broca ("King of Hearts") died at age 71.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:17:21 AM
Five years ago: An investigation ordered by Ireland's government found that Roman Catholic Church leaders in Dublin had spent decades sheltering child-abusing priests from the law and that most fellow clerics had turned a blind eye. John Jones, a 26-year-old medical student stuck upside-down in a cave in Utah for more than a day, died despite the efforts of dozens of rescuers to extract him.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:17:42 AM
One year ago: The U.S. flew two B-52 bombers over the East China Sea, defying Beijing's move to assert greater military control over the area's disputed islands. Pope Francis denounced the global financial system that excluded the poor as he issued the mission statement for his papacy. Actress-singer Jane Kean, 90, best known for playing Trixie in a musicalized revival of "The Honeymooners" on "The Jackie Gleason Show," died in Burbank, California. Actor Tony Musante, 77, who'd starred in the ABC series "Toma" in the 1970s, died in New York.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:18:11 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Ellen Albertini Dow is 101. Impressionist Rich Little is 76. Singer Tina Turner is 75. Singer Jean Terrell is 70. Pop musician John McVie is 69. Actress Marianne Muellerleile is 66. Actor Scott Jacoby is 58. Actress Jamie Rose is 55. Country singer Linda Davis is 52. Actor Scott Adsit is 49. Blues singer-musician Bernard Allison is 49. Country singer-musician Steve Grisaffe is 49. Actress Kristin Bauer is 41. Actor Peter Facinelli is 41. Actress Tammy Lynn Michaels Etheridge is 40. Actress Maia (MY'-ah) Campbell is 38. Country singer Joe Nichols is 38. Contemporary Christian musicians Anthony and Randy Armstrong (Red) are 36. Actress Jessica Bowman is 34. Pop singer Natasha Bedingfield is 33. Country singer-musician Mike Gossin (Gloriana Rock) is 30. Ben Wysocki (The Fray) is 30. Singer Lil Fizz is 29. Singer Aubrey Collins is 27.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:18:48 AM
Thought for Today: "Don't for heaven's sake, be afraid of talking nonsense! But you must pay attention to your nonsense." — Ludwig Wittgenstein, Austrian-born philosopher (1889-1951).
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:20:08 AM
The Whole Truth
-------------------------

At school, a boy is told by a classmate that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, and that this makes it very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth" even when you don't know anything.

The boy decides to go home and try it out. As he is greeted by his mother at the front door he says, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father."

Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother."

Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day, when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth."

The mailman drops the mail, opens his arms and says, "Then come give your FATHER a big hug!"
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 02:46:27 AM
Time to hit the road guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 04:38:56 AM
Time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 05:22:25 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 05:40:34 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 05:43:59 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Is this usually a busy day for you?  I usually take off today but going to work this year.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 05:46:43 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Is this usually a busy day for you?  I usually take off today but going to work this year.
My weeks get messed up with holidays, for some crazy reason the vendors like to give their people the day off so delivery days get all changed up, I just scheduled extra help today to take care of it and so I can leave early.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 05:53:03 AM
Morning guys. Happy pre-turkey day.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 05:53:11 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Is this usually a busy day for you?  I usually take off today but going to work this year.
My weeks get messed up with holidays, for some crazy reason the vendors like to give their people the day off so delivery days get all changed up, I just scheduled extra help today to take care of it and so I can leave early.
That will be nice if you can leave a little early.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 05:53:36 AM
Time to head towards work.  BBL
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 05:54:25 AM
Morning guys. Happy pre-turkey day.
Morning Golf and a Happy Turkey-Eve to you.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 06:23:50 AM
Time to head towards work.  BBL
Have a great day.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 06:24:10 AM
Morning guys. Happy pre-turkey day.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 26, 2014, 06:25:17 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Is this usually a busy day for you?  I usually take off today but going to work this year.
My weeks get messed up with holidays, for some crazy reason the vendors like to give their people the day off so delivery days get all changed up, I just scheduled extra help today to take care of it and so I can leave early.
That will be nice if you can leave a little early.
Since I already had 46 hours in before I started the day, they might be happy if I did leave a little early.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 06:44:45 AM
Good morning my little gobblers!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 06:47:49 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 06:58:58 AM
Good Edgar Hoill deal at Cigar King
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:00:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishy.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:02:05 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Well, 5/15 isn't bad to get your curiosity satisfied.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 07:03:14 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Well, 5/15 isn't bad to get your curiosity satisfied.
Morning Dave, true but I was thinking of doing that with a single at a B&M but what the heck
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 07:07:57 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
For just getting a 5-pack, I'd say they're worth it.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 07:09:48 AM
Good morning everyone.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 07:11:12 AM
Good morning everyone.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 07:13:59 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
For just getting a 5-pack, I'd say they're worth it.
+1.  Just heard a review yesterday and from what I recall, it's a full cigar that smokes above its price point.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 07:15:33 AM
WTF?  Phone was plugged in all night but didn't charge.  Sort of like me.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 07:17:44 AM
WTF?  Phone was plugged in all night but didn't charge.  Sort of like me.
You didn't get it pushed in all the way.....
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:18:59 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Well, 5/15 isn't bad to get your curiosity satisfied.
Morning Dave, true but I was thinking of doing that with a single at a B&M but what the heck
That would cost you 10-12 anyway.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:19:38 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
For just getting a 5-pack, I'd say they're worth it.
+1.  Just heard a review yesterday and from what I recall, it's a full cigar that smokes above its price point.
Not from me...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:20:19 AM
WTF?  Phone was plugged in all night but didn't charge.  Sort of like me.
You didn't get it pushed in all the way.....
I had that problem once...
Morning Bean!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 07:21:28 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
For just getting a 5-pack, I'd say they're worth it.
+1.  Just heard a review yesterday and from what I recall, it's a full cigar that smokes above its price point.
Not from me...
He probably read it in the CI ad copy.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 07:21:56 AM
WTF?  Phone was plugged in all night but didn't charge.  Sort of like me.
You didn't get it pushed in all the way.....
I had that problem once...
Morning Bean!
Morning Dave!  Got big turkey day plans?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 07:22:54 AM
WTF?  Phone was plugged in all night but didn't charge.  Sort of like me.
You didn't get it pushed in all the way.....
Also much like Tony
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:29:33 AM
WTF?  Phone was plugged in all night but didn't charge.  Sort of like me.
You didn't get it pushed in all the way.....
I had that problem once...
Morning Bean!
Morning Dave!  Got big turkey day plans?
Brother lives about 1/2 hour south. Will be going there to partake.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:30:29 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 07:34:31 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 07:37:36 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:44:32 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 07:48:51 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 07:53:46 AM
Good mornin folks!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 07:54:16 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
Ohh you are one of 'those guys'...it all makes sense now! (as I drink my Caribou Coffee) ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 07:54:30 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 07:54:33 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Well, 5/15 isn't bad to get your curiosity satisfied.
Morning Dave, true but I was thinking of doing that with a single at a B&M but what the heck
Well chit you will probably pay at least half that, probably more for 1 + sales tax at a B&M so wtf why not try 5.  If you don't like them take them to a herf and give them out like a big shot.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 07:57:07 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 07:57:24 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 07:57:50 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
Ohh you are one of 'those guys'...it all makes sense now! (as I drink my Caribou Coffee) ;)
Shit, I guess I am one of those guys! GFY!  ;D I like strong coffee, DD doesn't cut the mustard
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 07:58:45 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
He's one of "those" guys...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 07:59:52 AM
Good Mornng all you slacker Turkeys Travellin Dave, CG, Fish, Tony  and Yellow Star Bean.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:00:27 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Is there even a Starbucks in Fargo?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:01:11 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:01:22 AM
What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Well, 5/15 isn't bad to get your curiosity satisfied.
Morning Dave, true but I was thinking of doing that with a single at a B&M but what the heck
Well chit you will probably pay at least half that, probably more for 1 + sales tax at a B&M so wtf why not try 5.  If you don't like them take them to a herf and give them out like a big shot.
CNS, I got them. Don't tell Tony or Dave but I'm handing them out to them next week, I might have to change the label for Dave's
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:02:02 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Hasn't he shown his labia many times before?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:02:25 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Is there even a Starbucks in Fargo?
Tons of coffee shops in town, I would guess 20-30+.  Starbucks, Caribou, and a bunch of regional chains(Gloria Jeans, Dunn Bros, Moxie Java,, etc), and a few locals
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:02:57 AM
Good Mornng all you slacker Turkeys Travellin Dave, CG, Fish, Tony  and Yellow Star Bean.
Yeah, what Tex said!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:03:25 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
There is no more manly a breakfast than pork roll, egg and cheese.  You know not what you speak yellow star.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:03:39 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
I get Starbuck's dark roast because I have a penis and testicles
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:04:54 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
There is no more manly a breakfast than pork roll, egg and cheese.  You know not what you speak yellow star.
+1 (minus the cheese)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:05:38 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
I get Starbuck's dark roast because I have a penis and testicles
I warm up with the questionable stuff until I go for the goodies.  It's like mixing drinks, you start off weak and by the end of the night it's whiskey straight!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:06:22 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
There is no more manly a breakfast than pork roll, egg and cheese.  You know not what you speak yellow star.
I know what I speak, "GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread."
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:06:31 AM
Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:07:45 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
I get Starbuck's dark roast because I have a penis and testicles
I warm up with the questionable stuff until I go for the goodies.  It's like mixing drinks, you start off weak and by the end of the night it's whiskey straight!
You just proved that you have a vulva, you start strong and stay strong. I bet you were a wine cooler guy in high school
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:08:08 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
There is no more manly a breakfast than pork roll, egg and cheese.  You know not what you speak yellow star.
I know what I speak, "GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread."
Ready for some handbag holdin' at Macy's with CB sounds like.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:09:54 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
I get Starbuck's dark roast because I have a penis and testicles
I warm up with the questionable stuff until I go for the goodies.  It's like mixing drinks, you start off weak and by the end of the night it's whiskey straight!
You just proved that you have a vulva, you start strong and stay strong. I bet you were a wine cooler guy in high school
Na, straight for the hard stuff, sloe gin fizz and mimosa's .
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:10:45 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Is there even a Starbucks in Fargo?
Hell they had 3 of them in Osage Beach, MO (Population 4300) when I lived there.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:11:13 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:12:06 AM
Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:13:13 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
Whole grain bagel is for my heart, White Chocolate Mocha is for your pussy while the real men stand in line waiting on some good pure dark roast coffee. :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:14:12 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 08:15:45 AM
Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 08:16:56 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:17:55 AM
Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.
They don't unroll until about 10 pm down here in the Democrat controlled area.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:20:33 AM
Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.
They don't unroll until about 10 pm down here in the Democrat controlled area.
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Hundreds of people showed up at the Austin Police Department headquarters Tuesday before marching to the state Capitol. The group was gathered in support of Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, earlier this year.

The crowd of about 600 in Austin on Tuesday — which was peaceful — grew large enough at police headquarters that it spilled out into the street, which officers had already blocked off. They also got the attention of drivers passing by along the Interstate 35 frontage road.

Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:21:11 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:22:15 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:22:29 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
I get Starbuck's dark roast because I have a penis and testicles
I warm up with the questionable stuff until I go for the goodies.  It's like mixing drinks, you start off weak and by the end of the night it's whiskey straight!
You just proved that you have a vulva, you start strong and stay strong. I bet you were a wine cooler guy in high school
Ohh bite me Biebs
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:23:25 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
GFY
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:24:29 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yeah, means you are stretching the facts.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 26, 2014, 08:24:52 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yes, we do, Mr. BuFu.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:25:39 AM
Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
Whole grain bagel is for my heart, White Chocolate Mocha is for your pussy while the real men stand in line waiting on some good pure dark roast coffee. :)
I do like me a whole grain bagel with butter, maybe PB if I am feelin frisky
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:26:06 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
Figured you have done this before, Mr. Cuckold ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:26:21 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
No I don't.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 08:26:29 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yeah, means you are stretching the facts.
Well, at least he's stretching something.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:26:40 AM
[...]

We even had people protesting in Fargo...WE HAVE LIKE 5 BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:26:50 AM
Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:27:05 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
Figured you have done this before, Mr. Cuckold ;)
Now lets not have my bitches start fighting...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:27:24 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yeah, means you are stretching the facts.
BAM!!!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:28:12 AM
Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Haven't had the Italian Roast from there.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:28:51 AM
So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
Figured you have done this before, Mr. Cuckold ;)
Now lets not have my bitches start fighting...
(http://www.labusas.org/forum/images/smilies/gfy.gif)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:29:46 AM
[...]

Well, you always have those who have to show how enlightened and compassionate they are.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:30:07 AM
[...]

I watched the news video here and at least 75-80% of them were white, mostly left wing UT students of which there are plenty available and only a few blocks away.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:31:04 AM
Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Haven't had the Italian Roast from there.
It is a very smooth dark roast coffee.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:31:37 AM
[...]

F'n Hippy Commies
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:32:32 AM
[...]

COMMIES!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:33:08 AM
Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Haven't had the Italian Roast from there.
It is a very smooth dark roast coffee.
Difficult in Europe to get any more than 4oz when you have a coffee.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:35:02 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/26/2dd1f50792eeb1e7102a06d49e51c07d.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:36:01 AM
New avi time!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 08:38:52 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/26/2dd1f50792eeb1e7102a06d49e51c07d.jpg)
Not bad, for a non-founding member.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:43:04 AM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/26/2dd1f50792eeb1e7102a06d49e51c07d.jpg)
Not bad, for a non-founding member.
I played with a lot of wood last night.  Smoked a Pudgy Face, it was ok - but the Face isn't my favorite Monster, so I didn't expect much.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:51:22 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:54:03 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:55:12 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
You mean She was a Twerking and You was a Jerking?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 08:56:02 AM
Dean must have been protesting and looting the muff jar all night and can't get his lazy azz out of the bed this morning.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:56:41 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
Fantastic, she's smokin'
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 08:57:21 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
You mean She was a Twerking and You was a Jerking?
Leave the guy alone, gotta have a full spank-bank
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:58:43 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
You mean She was a Twerking and You was a Jerking?
Well yeah, SO!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 08:59:09 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
Fantastic, she's smokin'
30seconds with Perry and Upton would be good enough to die after
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:59:21 AM
Dean must have been protesting and looting the muff jar all night and can't get his lazy azz out of the bed this morning.
Or just resetting the internet connection.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:59:58 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
Fantastic, she's smokin'
30seconds with Perry and Upton would be good enough to die after
Yea, you'd last that long.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:01:33 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
Fantastic, she's smokin'
30seconds with Perry and Upton would be good enough to die after
Yea, you'd last that long.
No reason to sugar coat it, I would be lucky to get it out of my pants
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:03:18 AM
(http://rumorsandrants.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/katy-perry-birthday.jpg)

(http://myfabulousstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/kate-sports-5.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 09:09:02 AM
New avi time!
Is that KP?
My girl!  She had a little yacht party this week and did some twerking for the camera
Fantastic, she's smokin'
30seconds with Perry and Upton would be good enough to die after
Yea, you'd last that long.
No reason to sugar coat it, I would be lucky to get it out of my pants
Can't fault an honest man!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 09:09:48 AM
Good work CG now I got to log out to get those fuk'n pictures off my screen in the office
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 09:13:15 AM
Good work CG now I got to log out to get those fuk'n pictures off my screen in the office
And I need a few minutes in the bathroom
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:15:45 AM
Good work CG now I got to log out to get those fuk'n pictures off my screen in the office
POST POST POST!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:16:19 AM
Good work CG now I got to log out to get those fuk'n pictures off my screen in the office
And I need a few minutes in the bathroom
Phew - man those ladies look lovely today.  It's woman-crush-wednesday guys, ease up.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:16:59 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 09:19:13 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
Absolutely!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 09:28:57 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
It's a good thing.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:29:05 AM
Meeting with the boss-man at 9:30 and a webinar from  11-12...THAT'S MY LUNCH HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:32:06 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
Absolutely!
Mmmmm!  Haven't had it in a long while.  I hardly ever brew my own coffee though.  I think I still have some Starbucks Christmas Blend whole beans since 2010.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 09:41:29 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
Absolutely!
Mmmmm!  Haven't had it in a long while.  I hardly ever brew my own coffee though.  I think I still have some Starbucks Christmas Blend whole beans since 2010.
Suggest grinding them first... just sayin'
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 09:42:12 AM
Meeting with the boss-man at 9:30 and a webinar from  11-12...THAT'S MY LUNCH HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)
So work through lunch, that means you can head out early!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:44:46 AM
Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
Absolutely!
Mmmmm!  Haven't had it in a long while.  I hardly ever brew my own coffee though.  I think I still have some Starbucks Christmas Blend whole beans since 2010.
Suggest grinding them first... just sayin'
I grinded groundededed some recently and it still tasted fine to me.  What the fuck do I know?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:45:19 AM
Meeting with the boss-man at 9:30 and a webinar from  11-12...THAT'S MY LUNCH HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)
So work through lunch, that means you can head out early!
Very true - was supposed to go out to lunch for a coworkers last day, guess it's schitty cafateria food for me!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:45:34 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:45:54 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:48:09 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:50:43 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 09:51:04 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 09:52:14 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
They should take a note from the Minneapolis citizens - just drive through the crowd and run them over!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 09:53:16 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 09:53:19 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
They should take a note from the Minneapolis citizens - just drive through the crowd and run them over!
I watched that video and yes I agree that is a way to wipe out some commies.   That stretch of Interstate in Downtown Dallas is one of the busiest in the state.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:53:21 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 09:54:02 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.
They were not republicans Golf. :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 09:54:29 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Handling churchills by day and robustos by night?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 09:55:47 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.
They were not republicans Golf. :)
That just means I'd slow down and give them a chance to get off the road first. ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:57:34 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Handling churchills by day and robustos by night?
Not to be Debbie Downer here but my cousin and his family went to Cuba on vacation (from Italy) and saw many a man pimping out his own 13 year old daughter.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 10:03:16 AM
Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Handling churchills by day and robustos by night?
Not to be Debbie Downer here but my cousin and his family went to Cuba on vacation (from Italy) and saw many a man pimping out his own 13 year old daughter.
(https://aloftyexistence.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/debbie-downer.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 10:04:20 AM
[...]
No argument there.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 10:05:35 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 10:08:25 AM
Rain changeover to snow... oh boy!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 10:09:57 AM
Rain changeover to snow... oh boy!
It started?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 10:11:12 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
The turkey is prepared by my mother-in-law, then baked and basted by me.  I'm also making brie en croute and bacon wrapped dates as part of the appetizer offering.  And a couple of side dishes; sweet potato casserole, cheesy mashed potatoes, and a mixed green salad.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 10:12:42 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
The turkey is prepared by my mother-in-law, then baked and basted by me.  I'm also making brie en croute and bacon wrapped dates as part of the appetizer offering.  And a couple of side dishes; sweet potato casserole, cheesy mashed potatoes, and a mixed green salad.
You are all over that cooking assignment.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 10:13:36 AM
Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.
They were not republicans Golf. :)
That just means I'd slow down and give them a chance to get off the road first. ;)
LOL
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 10:14:48 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
So you are the one they like to see arrive!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 10:16:20 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
The turkey is prepared by my mother-in-law, then baked and basted by me.  I'm also making brie en croute and bacon wrapped dates as part of the appetizer offering.  And a couple of side dishes; sweet potato casserole, cheesy mashed potatoes, and a mixed green salad.
You are all over that cooking assignment.
It's what I do.  Oh, and eat!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 10:23:17 AM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
So you are the one they like to see arrive!
Probably the only time.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 10:52:19 AM
Damn that Dr Huxable was a busy man:

19 Bill Cosby Accusers:  Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting 19 different women since 1965
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 10:55:47 AM
Damn that Dr Huxable was a busy man:

19 Bill Cosby Accusers:  Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting 19 different women since 1965
Just tryin' to slip them the old pudding pop.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 11:02:44 AM
More regular priced PFs up on the mash. Walk, don't run.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 11:17:27 AM
Damn that Dr Huxable was a busy man:

19 Bill Cosby Accusers:  Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting 19 different women since 1965
Just tryin' to slip them the old pudding pop.
Hey, hey, hey!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 11:18:40 AM
More regular priced PFs up on the mash. Walk, don't run.
Pass.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 11:21:37 AM
More regular priced PFs up on the mash. Walk, don't run.
Smokedown underway starting yesterday for me .  Got my recent box purchase of LGC Wavells yesterday from the Sister (what a damn deal that was) and had to damn near empty my main humi to get them in there.  Good side was I found 5 year old stuff I had no idea was even buried in there.  Some  additional 2009 Padilla stuff I forgot about hiding from myself.  So no purchasing (unless I ever find a deal on 5 or 10 short stories which take little room) for a while.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 11:42:55 AM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 11:45:33 AM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
What, am I a clown? Here for your amusement?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 11:46:22 AM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
Workaference, my bad Uncle T!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 11:49:32 AM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
What, am I a clown? Here for your amusement?
Yep.  That's kinda the way I see you.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 12:14:12 PM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
What, am I a clown? Here for your amusement?
Well...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 12:21:56 PM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
What, am I a clown? Here for your amusement?
Not so much today, it seems.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 12:30:52 PM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
What, am I a clown? Here for your amusement?
Yep.  That's kinda the way I see you.
The only way you kind of see me is if you're looking in a funhouse mirror
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 12:32:53 PM
I'm heading to lunch.  Just 'cause I'm procrastinating and don't want to do my job.  God knows y'all aren't keeping me entertained with the banter today.  Sheesh.
What, am I a clown? Here for your amusement?
Yep.  That's kinda the way I see you.
The only way you kind of see me is if you're looking in a funhouse mirror
Surprised he can see you with your balls draped over his eyes...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 12:37:04 PM
Well, shit. Looks like I got here just in time for lunch break.

Happy Hump a Turkey Day!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 12:39:23 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.
The turkey is prepared by my mother-in-law, then baked and basted by me.  I'm also making brie en croute and bacon wrapped dates as part of the appetizer offering.  And a couple of side dishes; sweet potato casserole, cheesy mashed potatoes, and a mixed green salad.

Hope you get to have more than just the salad, Tony... but since you're the cook, you could probably just 'taste' enough without having to actually put it on a plate.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 12:42:45 PM
Good morning everyone...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 12:46:06 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 12:46:43 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 12:47:59 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 12:53:46 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 12:53:54 PM
Two kids came to my front door yesterday asking if they would rake my front yard.  I hate to turn down kids that are willing to work to make some money, so I said ok.  I asked them why they were not in school and they said they went to Cahokia and the school was closed due to the Ferguson problem.  They raked 15 yard bags and there wasn't one leaf in the front yard.  They did a great job. Right after they left I heard a car in the street, about 4 houses down blaring their horn at those two kids.  Then the driver started yelling at the kids and laying on the horn again. It was terrible.  All I heard was, "get home."  I felt sorry for the kids since they had just spent about 3 hours working hard for a few dollars for Christmas.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 12:56:14 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 12:56:37 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 12:59:08 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
What, no Turducken...?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: sfish on November 26, 2014, 12:59:27 PM
Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:00:44 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 01:00:50 PM
Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what
Later Scott.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:01:34 PM
Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what
Out?  You have barely been in.  ....but I guess that's more the rule than exception.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:02:20 PM
Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what

Enjoy it, Scott
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:02:20 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Remember to remove the feathers.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:02:51 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..
Get any GFY's?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:04:00 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
What, no Turducken...?
No need to ruin a good duck ;)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:04:18 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Remember to remove the feathers.
Hey Dave...GFY!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:06:53 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.

I don't drink that much wine, but when I do... It's usually a Cab, so I'm trying to shake it up. The Riesling is for my Mom. It's Chateau St. Michelle. Dry for my taste, but quite good nonetheless.

(http://blog.mainstreethost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Dos-Equis-Most-Interesting-Man.png)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:08:22 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..

What exactly you putting in those cookies nowadays, Dad?  :o
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:10:31 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..

What exactly you putting in those cookies nowadays, Dad?  :o
Sounds like nicotine-dreams - but in those I'm usually having sex with random women(never my wife)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:11:38 PM
"Bet he won't do that again..."
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/56c61d9ad6d54dd6b3d4a9a4cb3d766e/hiker-photographed-bear-it-killed-him (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/56c61d9ad6d54dd6b3d4a9a4cb3d766e/hiker-photographed-bear-it-killed-him)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:15:22 PM
Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what
Later Scott.
+1
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:16:37 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..

What exactly you putting in those cookies nowadays, Dad?  :o
Double Stuffed... :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:18:36 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..

What exactly you putting in those cookies nowadays, Dad?  :o
Sounds like nicotine-dreams - but in those I'm usually having sex with random women(never my wife)
Actually, I did smoke an Inferno late yesterday.  The nicotine in those really lay me out, along with a martunie...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:20:17 PM
"Bet he won't do that again..."
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/56c61d9ad6d54dd6b3d4a9a4cb3d766e/hiker-photographed-bear-it-killed-him (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/56c61d9ad6d54dd6b3d4a9a4cb3d766e/hiker-photographed-bear-it-killed-him)
I guess bears don't like having their pictures taken.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:21:10 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.
2014 Beaujolais nouveau at our house, a Thanksgiving and Christmas tradition my Dad started at least 35 or 40 years ago that the warden and I continue to carry forward.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:22:27 PM
Afternoon Dad and BS

How many cop cars did you torch last night Dad?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:24:04 PM
Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..

What exactly you putting in those cookies nowadays, Dad?  :o
Double Stuffed... :)
Those that you found of uncertain age?  Probably some hallucinogenic fungi growing on them...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:24:54 PM
Afternoon Dad and BS

How many cop cars did you torch last night Dad?
Come on, you know he doesn't do the heavy lifting anymore....he had the grandkids do it.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:29:32 PM
This getting old had really effected my not being able to make a decision.  I passed up the 55" Panasonic TV a couple of weeks ago, waiting for a Samsung to go on sale.  Now Best Buy has a 55" Smart Samsang for $599 and same model 60" for $799.  They also have a Smarter Samsang with a quad core 55" for $799 and same model 60" for $999.  Do I need a quad core and Smarter HUB for the extra $200..? I do want to use the tv with Netflix and the Internet.  The $599 is probably all I really need. But when I think about looking at it for the next 5 plus years..?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:31:57 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.
2014 Beaujolais nouveau at our house, a Thanksgiving and Christmas tradition my Dad started at least 35 or 40 years ago that the warden and I continue to carry forward.
I like traditions.  I had a Christmas ornament my father bought in 1940 that has always been on the tree.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:33:30 PM
Afternoon Dad and BS

How many cop cars did you torch last night Dad?
Good afternoon TR....  I stay away from cop cars and the police.  Even thou the last two times I've been pulled over, they were very nice and let me go... :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:35:45 PM
This getting old had really effected my not being able to make a decision.  I passed up the 55" Panasonic TV a couple of weeks ago, waiting for a Samsung to go on sale.  Now Best Buy has a 55" Smart Samsang for $599 and same model 60" for $799.  They also have a Smarter Samsang with a quad core 55" for $799 and same model 60" for $999.  Do I need a quad core and Smarter HUB for the extra $200..? I do want to use the tv with Netflix and the Internet.  The $599 is probably all I really need. But when I think about looking at it for the next 5 plus years..?
IMHO You have no need for a Smart TV based on your age and what you said, the smarter the TV the more complicated the bastard is to work.  60" Samsung @ $799 sounds like a nice deal.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:38:14 PM
@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.
2014 Beaujolais nouveau at our house, a Thanksgiving and Christmas tradition my Dad started at least 35 or 40 years ago that the warden and I continue to carry forward.
I like traditions.  I had a Christmas ornament my father bought in 1940 that has always been on the tree.
Yep we have several traditions that have been maintained.  We have my parents first Christmas ornament and it is each and every year the last ornament hung on the tree.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:38:44 PM
This getting old had really effected my not being able to make a decision.  I passed up the 55" Panasonic TV a couple of weeks ago, waiting for a Samsung to go on sale.  Now Best Buy has a 55" Smart Samsang for $599 and same model 60" for $799.  They also have a Smarter Samsang with a quad core 55" for $799 and same model 60" for $999.  Do I need a quad core and Smarter HUB for the extra $200..? I do want to use the tv with Netflix and the Internet.  The $599 is probably all I really need. But when I think about looking at it for the next 5 plus years..?
IMHO You have no need for a Smart TV based on your age and what you said, the smarter the TV the more complicated the bastard is to work.  60" Samsung @ $799 sounds like a nice deal.

If you only think you'll use NetFlix, either 'smart' would be fine. The Quad-Core is basically future engineering for web surfing on your tv. Basically putting a computer brain in your tv.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:39:24 PM
This getting old had really effected my not being able to make a decision.  I passed up the 55" Panasonic TV a couple of weeks ago, waiting for a Samsung to go on sale.  Now Best Buy has a 55" Smart Samsang for $599 and same model 60" for $799.  They also have a Smarter Samsang with a quad core 55" for $799 and same model 60" for $999.  Do I need a quad core and Smarter HUB for the extra $200..? I do want to use the tv with Netflix and the Internet.  The $599 is probably all I really need. But when I think about looking at it for the next 5 plus years..?
Thomas the tank engine would look great on that 60".  Sorry, but I don't know the difference between smart, smarter and brilliant TV's.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:40:10 PM
[...]

Don't pay extra for a smart TV...too many options from $20-100 that are much better anyhow(Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, etc)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:41:00 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:41:43 PM
This getting old had really effected my not being able to make a decision.  I passed up the 55" Panasonic TV a couple of weeks ago, waiting for a Samsung to go on sale.  Now Best Buy has a 55" Smart Samsang for $599 and same model 60" for $799.  They also have a Smarter Samsang with a quad core 55" for $799 and same model 60" for $999.  Do I need a quad core and Smarter HUB for the extra $200..? I do want to use the tv with Netflix and the Internet.  The $599 is probably all I really need. But when I think about looking at it for the next 5 plus years..?
IMHO You have no need for a Smart TV based on your age and what you said, the smarter the TV the more complicated the bastard is to work.  60" Samsung @ $799 sounds like a nice deal.
But what's he going to hook his Xbox 1 up to?  You're exactly right...if its any smarter than a smart TV, then it's probably too smart for me.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 01:42:39 PM
Holy post whores batman!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:43:28 PM
Holy post whores batman!
Well, now that Fishy is gone...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:43:29 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Thanks Tex!  One thing to note too, is the cooking difference between the farm raised and wild ones - almost zero fat on the wild ones and a lot less cooking time
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:44:56 PM
[...]

Imo, The only 'smart' feature worth anything at this time IS the NetFlix. If he likes that, the rest is probably just a foreign language to him anyway.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:45:07 PM
[...]
As long as it has HDMI connections (and I think they all do now) you can hook anything you wish to up.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:46:14 PM
[...]

Completely agree.  And in all honesty, it's one more thing to break and 1 more thing that's connected to your TV that can go south.  I like separate devices for that notion.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:47:23 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Thanks Tex!  One thing to note too, is the cooking difference between the farm raised and wild ones - almost zero fat on the wild ones and a lot less cooking time
For sure and no game is worth a crap if it is overcooked!  Want a touch of pink in those duck breasts.  I have a super goose recipe (they are hard to make good) from many years back if you ever want it let me know.  It is a caserole with rice and really good and pretty easy.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:47:43 PM
This getting old had really effected my not being able to make a decision.  I passed up the 55" Panasonic TV a couple of weeks ago, waiting for a Samsung to go on sale.  Now Best Buy has a 55" Smart Samsang for $599 and same model 60" for $799.  They also have a Smarter Samsang with a quad core 55" for $799 and same model 60" for $999.  Do I need a quad core and Smarter HUB for the extra $200..? I do want to use the tv with Netflix and the Internet.  The $599 is probably all I really need. But when I think about looking at it for the next 5 plus years..?
Thomas the tank engine would look great on that 60".  Sorry, but I don't know the difference between smart, smarter and brilliant TV's.

Quad-Core is like any processor you'd find in a personal computer. Currently, there are ways to watch tv on a computer, but not compute on your tv. This is a step in that direction.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:48:59 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Thanks Tex!  One thing to note too, is the cooking difference between the farm raised and wild ones - almost zero fat on the wild ones and a lot less cooking time
For sure and no game is worth a crap if it is overcooked!  Want a touch of pink in those duck breasts.  I have a super goose recipe (they are hard to make good) from many years back if you ever want it let me know.  It is a caserole with rice and really good and pretty easy.
Next August, or possibly this spring, I will want it.  Doing an August goose hunt, 15/person daily limit.  SO a lot of jerky and them some breasts for other good recipes.  Might even pay to have them professionally de-feathered(we did that a few years ago for $10-15 and was more than worth it)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 01:49:05 PM
Holy post whores batman!
Well, now that Fishy is gone...
I ain't complaining.  I was rather impressed.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:49:09 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Thanks Tex!  One thing to note too, is the cooking difference between the farm raised and wild ones - almost zero fat on the wild ones and a lot less cooking time
For sure and no game is worth a crap if it is overcooked!  Want a touch of pink in those duck breasts.  I have a super goose recipe (they are hard to make good) from many years back if you ever want it let me know.  It is a caserole with rice and really good and pretty easy.
I like a touch of pink in all my breasts!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:49:17 PM
[...]

Actually, I thought it would be nice to be able to surf the web, and post on the banter, and even buy cigars from my TV. Do Smart Tv's work like that...?  Maybe with a remote keyboard..?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:50:53 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 01:51:36 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:52:07 PM
[...]

Wow, more  decision to make... YIKES...!!!  No wonder I drink...!  Matter of fact, I feel like drinking now..!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:52:20 PM
[...]

If you can figure out how the hell to do it yes they can but that is 180 degrees from your last description of need so get your shit together and call us back! :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 01:52:30 PM
[...]

What store are these available at BD?  Why not just go there with the plan on buying and determine what you need then.  Unless it's a cute saleswoman, then you'll come home with the 3K model.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:53:37 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
;D  Warden's home guess I could GFH which might be more fun.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 01:53:40 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
+1 on the GFY.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:54:31 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Thanks Tex!  One thing to note too, is the cooking difference between the farm raised and wild ones - almost zero fat on the wild ones and a lot less cooking time
For sure and no game is worth a crap if it is overcooked!  Want a touch of pink in those duck breasts.  I have a super goose recipe (they are hard to make good) from many years back if you ever want it let me know.  It is a caserole with rice and really good and pretty easy.
I like a touch of pink in all my breasts!
I just think of all of them as sitting ducks.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:55:03 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
+1 on the GFY.
Jealous Bastidge :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 01:55:46 PM
[...]

Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 01:56:20 PM
[...]
I have Wii bowling...  But I do have a 90 average.. Yeah..!!!  Now that your bring it up, it would be nice to have a 1st person shooter game on a big tv.. :)  Years ago I used to play Team Fortress on the computer, but I had a dial-up and everyone else had high speed, and I kept getting killed...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 01:56:51 PM
[...]

Buy the 60" Smart for $799.... Now go!  ;D

Let us know when the delivery guy is bringing it in.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 01:57:00 PM
Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Duck & Goose Cooking

http://www.ducks.org/related/recipes
Thanks Tex!  One thing to note too, is the cooking difference between the farm raised and wild ones - almost zero fat on the wild ones and a lot less cooking time
For sure and no game is worth a crap if it is overcooked!  Want a touch of pink in those duck breasts.  I have a super goose recipe (they are hard to make good) from many years back if you ever want it let me know.  It is a caserole with rice and really good and pretty easy.
I like a touch of pink in all my breasts!
I only like a touch of pink on the tips.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:03:39 PM
[...]

Best Buy has them on sale.  And your right, I'm a sucker for a cute sales girl.  But I've learned to only let cute girls sell me draught beer at the bar.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 26, 2014, 02:06:57 PM
[...]

I'm not sure Wii is even HD... Get a PS4 or XBox. Then you can upgrade all your adult film's to BlueRay... you'll never leave the living room. lol
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:07:14 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
;D  Warden's home guess I could GFH which might be more fun.
No argument here....I mean, not that I know personally....but....well, yes, you could do that...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:07:30 PM
[...]

I've been reading up on this stuff over the past 2 weeks.  But it still reads like Chinese to me. I'm not too worried about how difficult the tv is to work, because I have a 5 year old granddaughter that will teach me.. :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:08:53 PM
[...]

I'm sure plenty in the hood will be watching as well.  Not much available in the stores downtown the last few days...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:09:41 PM
[...]

Especially if they wear yellow shoes.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:11:25 PM
[...]

Thanks... I hope my credit card is still good.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 02:12:19 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
+1 on the GFY.
Jealous Bastidge :)
Yes.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:12:35 PM
AHHHH yanks, 70 degrees and sunny here now I smell a lit cigar and a nice beer in about 2.5 hours.   Had a yummy cup of gumbo and a corned beef and pastrami on rye for lunch
5deg here, feels like -16...GFY!
;D  Warden's home guess I could GFH which might be more fun.
Hey, when the mood strikes, do it..!!!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:16:41 PM
[...]

You guys are making me hungry, but I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to eat...? Turkey or titties...?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 02:17:23 PM
[...]

She might could work it but she damn sure can't teach yoou!  In the workd of electronics what you read two weeks ago is out of date now anyway.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:19:24 PM
[...]

In the back of my mind I have always been thinking adult movies and a 3d tv...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 02:19:29 PM
[...]

Yes. But only eat the turkey at the table.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 26, 2014, 02:20:10 PM
That'll just about do it for me. Hope everyone has a great feast tomorrow and tops it off with a fine smoke or 2. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:22:58 PM
[...]

That reminds me of the time I placed a sheet over the living room drapes to project x-rated 8mm movies on.  About 1/2 hour later my brother dropped by and said, "what the hell are you doing..? You didn't close the drapes and I can see the movie on your picture window...!!!"
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 02:24:25 PM
That'll just about do it for me. Hope everyone has a great feast tomorrow and tops it off with a fine smoke or 2. Hazzuh!
Have a,Happy Thanksgiving Dave!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 02:25:20 PM
That'll just about do it for me. Hope everyone has a great feast tomorrow and tops it off with a fine smoke or 2. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:29:11 PM
[...]

Gobble, gobble...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:30:44 PM
That'll just about do it for me. Hope everyone has a great feast tomorrow and tops it off with a fine smoke or 2. Hazzuh!
Later man...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 26, 2014, 02:31:16 PM
I'm going to take a break too.  I can't keep up with all of these post.  Later for now..
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 02:33:55 PM
Well with Dad gone where the hell is Dean today we need some entertainment.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 02:37:36 PM
Boss says we can go home at any time so Adios Amigos be back from the patio shortly.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:37:46 PM
[...]

Titties of course, turkey has to wait for tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 02:38:33 PM
Well with Dad gone where the hell is Dean today we need some entertainment.
I think we're shit out of luck.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:38:42 PM
Boss says we can go home at any time so Adios Amigos be back from the patio shortly.
Don't have to tell you twice!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:39:20 PM
Well with Dad gone where the hell is Dean today we need some entertainment.
Biebfish sure didn't hold up his end.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 02:39:52 PM
Boss says we can go home at any time so Adios Amigos be back from the patio shortly.
We should have gotten the email by now but it appears all the bosses took the day off.  So I'm gonna give myself an early dismissal shortly.  No commute cigar today because it's shitty out there.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:41:16 PM
[...]

So you and your wife have a little more in common than you've let on...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 02:42:21 PM
Boss says we can go home at any time so Adios Amigos be back from the patio shortly.
We should have gotten the email by now but it appears all the bosses took the day off.  So I'm gonna give myself an early dismissal shortly.  No commute cigar today because it's shitty out there.
Travel safe.  things a little slushy as temps have warmed and it went back to rain.  Must be on the other side of that transition line.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 03:19:32 PM
Damn Tony, do I have to get out and push this thing?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 03:20:45 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 03:25:41 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 03:41:25 PM
Damn Tony, do I have to get out and push this thing?
It appears so.  I'm still trying to get the fuck out of here.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 03:59:04 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 04:01:08 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
I hope so - I will hit it Friday if I don't make it today  ;D
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 04:03:41 PM
Last post before I leave... We have a tradition ever since we graduated high school to get together for dinner with friends and their spouses on the eve of Thanksgiving.  For the first time in about 25 years, it was cancelled due to inclement weather.  What a bunch of pussies!  Snow doesn't even appear to be sticking yet.  Anyhoo, I'm outta here.  Check back in on yuz later.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 04:15:38 PM
Have a good evening Tony.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 04:17:11 PM
Nica Rustica lit and an Odell's 180 Shilling poured.  72 and sunny out.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 04:18:49 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
T Dave you better get your azz busy and get 5k for your Christmas Trees.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
Last post before I leave... We have a tradition ever since we graduated high school to get together for dinner with friends and their spouses on the eve of Thanksgiving.  For the first time in about 25 years, it was cancelled due to inclement weather.  What a bunch of pussies!  Snow doesn't even appear to be sticking yet.  Anyhoo, I'm outta here.  Check back in on yuz later.
Damn Jersey guys!  See ya later Tony!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 04:30:27 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 04:45:13 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested

Better than 'justice'
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 04:53:09 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested

Better than 'justice'
Any chance you get to go home early today?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 04:57:37 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested

Better than 'justice'
Any chance you get to go home early today?
Leaving in 15-30min, so a little - wife and I are going out to dinner and then to the new Hunger Games movie!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 26, 2014, 05:04:03 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested

Better than 'justice'
Any chance you get to go home early today?
Leaving in 15-30min, so a little - wife and I are going out to dinner and then to the new Hunger Games movie!
Every little bit helps.  Sounds like a nice evening, maybe you will get lucky ;) enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 26, 2014, 05:05:41 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested

Better than 'justice'
Any chance you get to go home early today?
Leaving in 15-30min, so a little - wife and I are going out to dinner and then to the new Hunger Games movie!
Every little bit helps.  Sounds like a nice evening, maybe you will get lucky ;) enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Trying to put everything in place, hahaha.  You too Tex, have a great Thanksgiving with the family.

I'm signing off for the night - everyone have a great and happy Thanksgiving!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 07:45:19 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:53:35 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
T Dave you better get your azz busy and get 5k for your Christmas Trees.
Yea, little effort needed, but I'll be there by Christmas
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:54:38 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
Guess this isn't the time to say how small the bird is...
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 07:55:55 PM
Ferguson protesters chanting 'shame' storm St. Louis City Hall; at least 2 arrested

Were they accusing or admitting?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2014, 08:00:54 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
Guess this isn't the time to say how small the bird is...
Gooble, Gooble!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:15:21 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
Guess this isn't the time to say how small the bird is...
Gooble, Gooble!
How goes it CB?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2014, 08:17:47 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
Guess this isn't the time to say how small the bird is...
Gooble, Gooble!
How goes it CB?
No traveling for us.  Are you taking a few days off to do some traveling.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 26, 2014, 08:19:28 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
no, I'm just fucking mine.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 26, 2014, 08:26:21 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
no, I'm just fucking mine.
Remind me to stay away from the gravy.  Arg!
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:27:59 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
Guess this isn't the time to say how small the bird is...
Gooble, Gooble!
How goes it CB?
No traveling for us.  Are you taking a few days off to do some traveling.
I'm taking a few days off to sit on my ass at home, do some decorating, smoke some cigars and enjoy a few adult beverages.  Only travel I will do is a half hour drive to my brothers for dinner tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 08:28:40 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
no, I'm just fucking mine.
So that's why they call it stuffing?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 08:58:01 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
no, I'm just fucking mine.
LMAO!  Stuffing the turkey, are ya?
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 08:58:59 PM
Everyone must be masturbasting their turkeys.
no, I'm just fucking mine.
So that's why they call it stuffing?
I was 30 minutes behind.  That sounds about right.  :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:14:50 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
T Dave you better get your azz busy and get 5k for your Christmas Trees.
Yea, little effort needed, but I'll be there by Christmas
I never promised any Christmas trees, by the way.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 26, 2014, 09:34:05 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
T Dave you better get your azz busy and get 5k for your Christmas Trees.
Yea, little effort needed, but I'll be there by Christmas
I never promised any Christmas trees, by the way.
But you will.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 09:45:13 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
T Dave you better get your azz busy and get 5k for your Christmas Trees.
Yea, little effort needed, but I'll be there by Christmas
I never promised any Christmas trees, by the way.
But you will.
Perhaps I'll go with the Chanukah bush.  One never knows.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 10:20:15 PM
Can't do anything about a stuck Jam, but at least I can turn the page here.
Meeting in 5min, then coasting until 4:30ish
So you'll be posting to 6K then?
T Dave you better get your azz busy and get 5k for your Christmas Trees.
Yea, little effort needed, but I'll be there by Christmas
I never promised any Christmas trees, by the way.
But you will.
Perhaps I'll go with the Chanukah bush.  One never knows.
I'm thinking a Kwanzaa candle stick.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: YAD on November 26, 2014, 10:23:35 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 10:25:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
You're a premature congratulator, Dave.  :)
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: YAD on November 26, 2014, 10:28:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
You're a premature congratulator, Dave.  :)
Just a bit of forward thinking, AFoC.  Getting ready to nub this HVC Cerro and go in where it's warm.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 26, 2014, 10:35:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
You're a premature congratulator, Dave.  :)
Just a bit of forward thinking, AFoC.  Getting ready to nub this HVC Cerro and go in where it's warm.
Hahaha.  I hope it's dry by you.  I can almost deal with the cold.
Title: Re: 11/26/2014
Post by: YAD on November 26, 2014, 10:50:37 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
You're a premature congratulator, Dave.  :)
Just a bit of forward thinking, AFoC.  Getting ready to nub this HVC Cerro and go in where it's warm.
Hahaha.  I hope it's dry by you.  I can almost deal with the cold.
Snow and 23*.  Typical weather here.