CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 03, 2017, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 10/3/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on October 03, 2017, 12:00:06 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 05:01:44 AM
Morning Late Sleepers and Slackers, Happy 2nd Saturday!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 05:04:33 AM
Legendary Rocker Tom Petty Dead at 66

His manager confirmed to Reuters late Monday night that the singer had died.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/817199/16
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 05:10:40 AM
Millionaire Vegas gunman who killed 59 people and hurt 527 took TWENTY THREE guns in TEN bags into Mandalay Bay sniper's nest where he put legally converted full-auto assault rifles on tripods

Stephen Paddock killed at least 59 people and injured 527 when he opened fire on concertgoers Sunday
A SWAT Team blew open the door to Las Vegas suite he was using as a sniper nest, but he'd shot himself dead
Cops recovered 23 guns, some with scopes and military-grade ammo, two with tripods, at least one full auto
Other semi-auto weapons had been modified with legal bump-stocks that simulate fully automatic fire
He'd smashed two windows of his corner suite to create a kill box at the Route 91 Harvest music festival below
He also had 19 other guns, as well as explosives and as-yet-undetermined electronic devices, at his home
Paddock, 64, made a fortune in real estate but also gambled heavily on poker and slot machines, brother said
He lived in a $400,000 retirement home with girlfriend Marilou Danley, 62, who is currently in Tokyo, Japan
Paddock had no criminal record, no army training and no religious or political affiliations, his brother said
Police are still trying to figure out his motive - other than his gambling, his life appeared largely unremarkable
Paddock's father was a 'psychopathic' serial bank robber who spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list
People trying to locate missing family members in Las Vegas should call 1-800-536-9488

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942856/Las-Vegas-gunman-SIXTEEN-guns-TEN-suitcases.html#ixzz4uQzy0cxV
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 05:40:52 AM
And the usual NUTS GONE WILD SHOWwas immediately underway after the shooting.

A few of the ridiculous ideas floating within 8 -12 hours of the LV Shooting

Radical Politicians of the left (Including but not limited to The Hildabeast, Pocahontas, Chris Murphy, Chuckee Schumer, Pelosi, Blumenthal,........ using tragedy to promote their political agendas

And of course pandering "donate $ to us" Mark Kelly and Gabby Gifford demanding action against the constitution

Hotel groups wanting to end or restrict Do Not Disturb policies

Bobble Head News Pundants demanding such things as luggage scanners like airports at hotels, open luggage searches at check-in, metal detectors and armed security guards......

But not one word about trying to better identify and treat serious mental health conditions in this country.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 06:03:26 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 06:04:05 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 06:04:55 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 06:07:59 AM
2-Fer GurkhaTurds at CI Joe

Mr Sam's at the Sister but not a real great price

Regular hourly specials at the Monster
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 06:16:37 AM
2-Fer GurkhaTurds at CI Joe

Mr Sam's at the Sister but not a real great price

Regular hourly specials at the Monster
Even browsed the October Fools promotion, looking for a deal. Meh.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/october-fools-flash-sale-17/2006661/?=&v=5000
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 06:24:57 AM
2-Fer GurkhaTurds at CI Joe

Mr Sam's at the Sister but not a real great price

Regular hourly specials at the Monster
Even browsed the October Fools promotion, looking for a deal. Meh.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/october-fools-flash-sale-17/2006661/?=&v=5000
About the only real deals anymore at CI and The Sister are when they have the free gift cards or 20% off codes and a decent daily deal at the same time.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 06:37:11 AM
Why are birds so chirpy in the morning? They must all be female.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 06:38:04 AM
Why are birds so chirpy in the morning? They must all be female.
LOL, good of reason as any I guess
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 06:46:33 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 06:54:55 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 06:57:15 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: sfish on October 03, 2017, 07:09:06 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 07:11:28 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good morning, Scott. Welcome back. Looked like a very nice long weekend.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2017, 07:12:03 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony and Scott. Coffee on, EPC 2nd lit.
70°
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:15:44 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:18:07 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony and Scott. Coffee on, EPC 2nd lit.
70°
Morning Dean, 66 here with scattered clouds and a beautiful sunrise getting underway.

2 cups of Cuban consumed and going to have a little breakfast here soon.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:20:00 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:24:56 AM
WOW, $9.75 for Tat Miami Robustos on the Monster :o

F'n Crazy!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:26:39 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2017, 07:28:41 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
too many choices today. you can even go custom made/design your own sink.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2017, 07:29:28 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
you can't get there from here.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:34:20 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:35:16 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good to hear Fishy!  I'm jealous.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:36:14 AM
Morning CarolinaDave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and BermudaFish.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:37:50 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
Even if there were not plenty of other reasons not to that alone is a Damn good reason not to!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 07:38:18 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr Mayor, and RealityFish.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 07:38:41 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Perhaps you need to told where to go.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:38:57 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Well, that is certainly a good thing at your age!

Glad you checked in though.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: sfish on October 03, 2017, 07:39:14 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good morning, Scott. Welcome back. Looked like a very nice long weekend.
It was awesome, Bermuda is my favorite place on this earth so far. Can't imagine another place as nice where the people are so friendly and helpful. I'll post some pics
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:39:18 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr Mayor, and RealityFish.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: sfish on October 03, 2017, 07:40:46 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good to hear Fishy!  I'm jealous.
I actually thought about you, Pompano is still fantastic. I recognized several people there from my past visits
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on October 03, 2017, 07:42:51 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr Mayor, and RealityFish.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:43:42 AM
@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:44:53 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
Heading home this evening, back to regularly scheduled programming Wednesday.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:46:15 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Perhaps you need to told where to go.
I think I've gotten enough of that already, but thanks.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 03, 2017, 07:46:31 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 07:51:33 AM
@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 07:58:06 AM
Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Perhaps you need to told where to go.
I think I've gotten enough of that already, but thanks.
At least you know where to look for it if you find a need for more. ;)
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 08:00:06 AM
@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
LMAO, but not the 3-letter reply I was expecting!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 08:10:28 AM
Good news for Travellin Dave!!!!  You can go down to Target soon and redecorate your home and pick up a couple of useful books to read.

Aside from breaking into the cooking scene, Chip and Joanna Gaines are also increasing the size of their unique brand. The couple is launching a new Target brand called "Hearth & Hand with Magnolia" that will be available in stores this November.

In a recent Instagram post, Joanna Gaines teased her new pet project, the "Magnolia Table Cookbook," and posted an image of herself chowing down on a few of its recipes: Homemade mac n cheese and brownie pie.

This one should be extremely useful:

Also this November is the release of Chip Gaines' new book, "Capital Gaines - Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff."

And of course in case you are feeling a bit sad this will always brighten your day, perhaps you might write it out on your kitchen chalk board or maybe even get a steel cutout sign with it:

With so many projects either in the works or soon to be released, fans can rejoice in knowing that the end of "Fixer Upper" is not the end of the Chip and Joanna Gaines.

Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 08:31:04 AM
[...]

"Caught on Target security cameras, NJ man in trench coat doing something nasty in the Magnolia aisle.  Story at 11"
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 08:34:37 AM
[...]

LMFAO!

Edit:  Just crossed the wire, Security seeking a portly Italian man seen running out of the dressing room immediately after the man in a trench coat was apprehended.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 08:46:05 AM
Here are just some of the kitchen sink choices within the general double bowl type she likes:

50/50, 60/40 and 70/30 bowl spit then full depth on both or one side shallow
Full divide or aqua divide
Stainless, composite or other materials
5+ different bowl depths
Left hand or right hand
Faucet holes in sink or through granite behind the sink

Sheesh!

Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 09:18:35 AM
Time to get on with floors, sinks and granite...........   Granite will be the last major item to be done and it is tentatively scheduled for the 1st week of November.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 09:21:30 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
I kinda like them too.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 09:22:36 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
I kinda like them too.
You'd like to bend her over the farmhouse sink?
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 09:24:23 AM
@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
Thought maybe you had to wash your hair. I can't use that one anymore.

Good morning NJDave, FLDean, and TXMark
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 09:54:34 AM
[...]

Hey!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on October 03, 2017, 09:56:54 AM
[...]

It wasn't me!  Good morning boys...   working from home today, had two root canals
yesterday, so i am feeling a little out of sorts....
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
What's on deck for today, Dave?
About the usual, check on the remodeling and try to keep things moving.  We selected a flooring and they are coming to measure for it at 11:00, has to be ordered which takes about a week for delivery and 1-2 days to install..  We are close on the granite and will probably get that selected today.  Got to pick out a kitchen sink too.

After that it will be cigar time.
All that, AND the kitchen sink?

Today is school day for me so no time for a cigar. But I'm already looking forward to one tomorrow.
Yes, AND the Kitchen Sink of which there are hundreds to choose from.  At least with it as long as it will fit I don't care too much which type she wants as long as she likes it.
Joanna always likes to use a farmhouse sink.... ;)
I kinda like them too.
You'd like to bend her over the farmhouse sink?
Yup. But only if it's a 69/31, deep on both sides with the holes in the back.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on October 03, 2017, 09:57:52 AM
[...]

had to be AFoC, I don't run for anything....
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 10:18:37 AM
@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
Thought maybe you had to wash your hair. I can't use that one anymore.

Good morning NJDave, FLDean, and TXMark
Been a looong time since I could use that excuse also.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on October 03, 2017, 10:48:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on October 03, 2017, 11:03:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning...
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 12:15:27 PM
Afternoon/Morning Flip and Raz
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 12:16:48 PM
Bang'n Shrimp Tacos at the Nacho Hippo
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
To the sink store we go.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on October 03, 2017, 12:22:40 PM
To the sink store we go.
don't forget the faucet!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 01:24:18 PM
To the sink store we go.
I hope you're planning an undermount (TWSS)
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 02:59:50 PM
To the sink store we go.
I hope you're planning an undermount (TWSS)
Hahaha
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 04:30:17 PM
Looks like you slackers have failed the minimum performance requirements for today!
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 04:31:30 PM
601 Red and a Cold SweetWater.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
To the sink store we go.
I hope you're planning an undermount (TWSS)
Hahaha
We picked out an over or under ;D
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 05:02:43 PM
To the sink store we go.
I hope you're planning an undermount (TWSS)
Hahaha
We picked out an over or under ;D
Bi?
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 03, 2017, 08:48:24 PM
SHEESH :o
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 09:31:52 PM
Looks like you slackers have failed the minimum performance requirements for today!
We are so sorry to have failed you, Banterland HR Director, but perhaps it is you who have failed us by not providing a clearly defined Performance Ladder of Turgidtude so we may achieve greatness.  For we have learned our shortcomings are NEVER OUR FAULT but rather the fault of those who have more than us. For it is not by their hard work and risk taking that they have attained success.  It is instead because they KEPT US DOWN and took it all for themselves. That, dear sir, is why our performance does not meet expectations.  Direct your ire at those who have succeeded, not those who haven't tried hard enough.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 09:40:39 PM
Hmmm, down the road with two DP 10's with rum and whiskey on a school night. We must have been discussing house plans.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 09:50:42 PM
Got a new phone today.  FML, the sumbitch is still running a f'kn setup, 12 of 44 updates, and the MS Exchange email/calender/contact setup never took.  For cryin' out loud, there are conversations about putting men on Mars, and getting a new phone is still a major PITA?  FMTT.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 09:53:55 PM
Might as well keep bitchin' about schitt.   Nobody listens to me but myself, anyway.  PW'ing is a fine hobby, I don't care what anyone says.
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Short stack on October 03, 2017, 10:05:02 PM
Might as well keep bitchin' about schitt.   Nobody listens to me but myself, anyway.  PW'ing is a fine hobby, I don't care what anyone says.
/ I am always here Bean,I live by the old adage the good lord gave me one mouth ,two ears so I listen twice as much as I talk
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on October 03, 2017, 10:30:03 PM
Might as well keep bitchin' about schitt.   Nobody listens to me but myself, anyway.  PW'ing is a fine hobby, I don't care what anyone says.
/ I am always here Bean,I live by the old adage the good lord gave me one mouth ,two ears so I listen twice as much as I talk
That's an attitude more of us should adopt, SS.  Would be nice to be smokin' a stogie about now, but not happenin' here.  How about you?
Title: Re: 10/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 03, 2017, 10:39:45 PM
Looks like you slackers have failed the minimum performance requirements for today!
We are so sorry to have failed you, Banterland HR Director, but perhaps it is you who have failed us by not providing a clearly defined Performance Ladder of Turgidtude so we may achieve greatness.  For we have learned our shortcomings are NEVER OUR FAULT but rather the fault of those who have more than us. For it is not by their hard work and risk taking that they have attained success.  It is instead because they KEPT US DOWN and took it all for themselves. That, dear sir, is why our performance does not meet expectations.  Direct your ire at those who have succeeded, not those who haven't tried hard enough.
Well said.