Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

SHEESH!

Well, this will be an interesting evening. Two days shy of the second anniversary of The Accident, and mere weeks after settling the legal actions, tonight I return to the scene of the crime for the same reason...to zero the rifle I'll use deer hunting in Montana in a few weeks.

Sitting by the pool with the boy having a couple of LP No 9's and some margaritas
Smoking setup
Very nice.  It's raining like a bitch here.
I've never seen a bitch rain but I'll take your word for it.
Golden Shower i think they call it when the bitch rains on you.
Oh dang. Not into that.

Sitting by the pool with the boy having a couple of LP No 9's and some margaritas
Smoking setup
Very nice.  It's raining like a bitch here.
I've never seen a bitch rain but I'll take your word for it.
Golden Shower i think they call it when the bitch rains on you.
Oh dang. Not into that.
LOL

Sitting by the pool with the boy having a couple of LP No 9's and some margaritas
Smoking setup
Very nice.  It's raining like a bitch here.
I've never seen a bitch rain but I'll take your word for it.
Golden Shower i think they call it when the bitch rains on you.
Oh dang. Not into that.
LOL
Guess I should have said raining like a sumbitch.   But you 'draggers may have still misappropriated that term.

Well, this will be an interesting evening. Two days shy of the second anniversary of The Accident, and mere weeks after settling the legal actions, tonight I return to the scene of the crime for the same reason...to zero the rifle I'll use deer hunting in Montana in a few weeks.
Stay out of the holes! (TWSS)

Well, this will be an interesting evening. Two days shy of the second anniversary of The Accident, and mere weeks after settling the legal actions, tonight I return to the scene of the crime for the same reason...to zero the rifle I'll use deer hunting in Montana in a few weeks.
Stay out of the holes! (TWSS)
That's the plan. At least I know where they are, now.

Well, this will be an interesting evening. Two days shy of the second anniversary of The Accident, and mere weeks after settling the legal actions, tonight I return to the scene of the crime for the same reason...to zero the rifle I'll use deer hunting in Montana in a few weeks.
Stay out of the holes! (TWSS)
That's the plan. At least I know where they are, now.
Is the lighting any better out there?

Well, this will be an interesting evening. Two days shy of the second anniversary of The Accident, and mere weeks after settling the legal actions, tonight I return to the scene of the crime for the same reason...to zero the rifle I'll use deer hunting in Montana in a few weeks.
Stay out of the holes! (TWSS)
That's the plan. At least I know where they are, now.
Is the lighting any better out there?
Unchanged. But they built a new clubhouse.

Well, this will be an interesting evening. Two days shy of the second anniversary of The Accident, and mere weeks after settling the legal actions, tonight I return to the scene of the crime for the same reason...to zero the rifle I'll use deer hunting in Montana in a few weeks.
Stay out of the holes! (TWSS)
That's the plan. At least I know where they are, now.
Is the lighting any better out there?
Unchanged. But they built a new clubhouse.
::)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]