Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 12/25/2023 - Merry Christmas!  (Read 310 times)

Re: 12/25/2023 - Merry Christmas!

I must be having fever dreams because I would have bet my life that I was watching the Ravens @ San Fran game earlier on NFL Network while the Giants @ Eagles game was on Fox. I remember the score was something like 34-28 Ravens with only a few minutes left. I went downstairs for a bit and when I returned I couldn't find the final score. Now the MNF game is airing like all that other stuff I saw never happened.
Sounds like your fever is breaking.
Or the scotch is wearing off...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]