Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2018, 04:53:46 PM »

Starting the weekend with a Luminosa and more mainstream malt beverage.

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »

just your average Italian Blues brothers flash mob:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k-7mEyPkR0

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2018, 04:55:41 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Ha!  Better get a 12 pack for CF.
Eating a pork roll sammitch with pork roll beer, I can't imagine anything more Jersey than that.
Maybe doing it at Jamie's with some goodfellas.

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Ha!  Better get a 12 pack for CF.
Eating a pork roll sammitch with pork roll beer, I can't imagine anything more Jersey than that.
Maybe doing it at Jamie's with some goodfellas.
We'll have an Andy and a Rocco at the house, I think that qualifies.  ;D

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2018, 06:25:44 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Ha!  Better get a 12 pack for CF.
Eating a pork roll sammitch with pork roll beer, I can't imagine anything more Jersey than that.
Maybe doing it at Jamie's with some goodfellas.
no, GoodFella's is across & just down the street from the legion....

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2018, 06:33:46 PM »

left over ravioli for lunch then a well deserved cigar.
Mmmmm. Ravioli and cigar.

Glad all went ok with the lady. How's the tramp doing?
Think the redhead would woop your ass if she found out you called her that.
I was referring to Dean.

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2018, 06:35:10 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Whoa! I'm intrigued.

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2018, 06:36:14 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Ha!  Better get a 12 pack for CF.
You coming?
TWSS
Sorry, too easy.  No plans to be up that way at this point.
Too easy or not, I laughed.

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2018, 06:43:21 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Whoa! I'm intrigued.
Giving it a chill, will try it over the weekend.

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Ha!  Better get a 12 pack for CF.
You coming?
TWSS
Sorry, too easy.  No plans to be up that way at this point.
Too easy or not, I laughed.
Sometimes us gotta take easy.

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2018, 06:48:13 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Whoa! I'm intrigued.
Giving it a chill, will try it over the weekend.
Diet be damned! I'm gonna look for it and give it a try.

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2018, 07:07:21 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Whoa! I'm intrigued.
Giving it a chill, will try it over the weekend.
Diet be damned! I'm gonna look for it and give it a try.
According to Beer Advocate, this beer is retired; no longer brewed.

I'm guessing they took it out of retirement for a limited time. Label on the site is different from yours.

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »

Well, while picking up some staples...saw this from Flying Fish and had to give it a try.
Whoa! I'm intrigued.
Giving it a chill, will try it over the weekend.
Diet be damned! I'm gonna look for it and give it a try.
According to Beer Advocate, this beer is retired; no longer brewed.

I'm guessing they took it out of retirement for a limited time. Label on the site is different from yours.
Reviews are decent:
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/339/242800/
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]