Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2018, 01:47:04 PM »

Back home after a little Cuban shopping, even got a box of fake cohiba.
did you know you were buying fake cohiba's, she has the ponytail.....

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2018, 01:47:51 PM »

Thought for Today: "As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." - J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967).
#fakenews
Distracting us with nonsense while he plans the demise of earth.
I'm guessing none of that is true then as science is definitely regressing.
Science isn't regressing, man's unwillingness to accept facts, and believe he has one book,
 that tells him everything, is the problem.  Oppenheimer was one of the biggies on The Manhattan Project.
Good day Senor Flip.

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2018, 01:49:04 PM »

Thought for Today: "As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." - J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967).
#fakenews
Distracting us with nonsense while he plans the demise of earth.
I'm guessing none of that is true then as science is definitely regressing.
Science isn't regressing, man's unwillingness to accept facts, and believe he has one book,
 that tells him everything, is the problem.  Oppenheimer was one of the biggies on The Manhattan Project.
Good day Senor Flip.
Yea, we knoow who Oppenheimer was.
But isn't science regressing if one refuses to accept what it presents?

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »

Folks must already be taking the 5:00 somewhere approach today.

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2018, 01:53:39 PM »

Thought for Today: "As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." - J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967).
#fakenews
Distracting us with nonsense while he plans the demise of earth.
I'm guessing none of that is true then as science is definitely regressing.
Science isn't regressing, man's unwillingness to accept facts, and believe he has one book,
 that tells him everything, is the problem.  Oppenheimer was one of the biggies on The Manhattan Project.
What are facts? Sounds like #fakenews to me.

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2018, 01:55:17 PM »

Thought for Today: "As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." - J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967).
#fakenews
Distracting us with nonsense while he plans the demise of earth.
I'm guessing none of that is true then as science is definitely regressing.
Science isn't regressing, man's unwillingness to accept facts, and believe he has one book,
 that tells him everything, is the problem.  Oppenheimer was one of the biggies on The Manhattan Project.
Good day Senor Flip.
Yea, we knoow who Oppenheimer was.
But isn't science regressing if one refuses to accept what it presents?
The science isn't regressing, because research and breakthroughs continue, despite the efforts of some. Man's understanding of science is regressing, because we're at a point in our society where a lot of people will refuse to believe a basic fact, simply because it doesn't fit into their narrow-minded viewpoint.

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2018, 02:05:51 PM »

left over ravioli for lunch then a well deserved cigar.
Mmmmm. Ravioli and cigar.

Glad all went ok with the lady. How's the tramp doing?

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2018, 02:07:31 PM »

Back home after a little Cuban shopping, even got a box of fake cohiba.
Looks like a nice haul. How was the trip?

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2018, 02:09:31 PM »

left over ravioli for lunch then a well deserved cigar.
Mmmmm. Ravioli and cigar.

Glad all went ok with the lady. How's the tramp doing?
rest. I have chicken soup on the stove for her.

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »

left over ravioli for lunch then a well deserved cigar.
Mmmmm. Ravioli and cigar.

Glad all went ok with the lady. How's the tramp doing?
rest. I have chicken soup on the stove for her.
Cool. You're still good people.

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2018, 02:27:12 PM »

Hazzuh, good people!

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2018, 02:27:26 PM »

left over ravioli for lunch then a well deserved cigar.
Mmmmm. Ravioli and cigar.

Glad all went ok with the lady. How's the tramp doing?
Think the redhead would woop your ass if she found out you called her that.

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2018, 02:28:10 PM »

Have a good weekend InTheHoleDave

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2018, 02:45:23 PM »

Thought for Today: "As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." - J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967).
#fakenews
Distracting us with nonsense while he plans the demise of earth.
I'm guessing none of that is true then as science is definitely regressing.
Science isn't regressing, man's unwillingness to accept facts, and believe he has one book,
 that tells him everything, is the problem.  Oppenheimer was one of the biggies on The Manhattan Project.
Good day Senor Flip.
Yea, we knoow who Oppenheimer was.
But isn't science regressing if one refuses to accept what it presents?
Nope Science is Science, mankind is regressing, watch the below opening scene from
the HBO series, The Newsroom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEyUWKJFER8

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2018, 03:08:42 PM »

Banter draggin this afternoon.  Think I'll be checking out, make a stop at the adult beverage emporium on the way home.
It's the weekend!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7