Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims

As is usually the case with my stuff, the clocks are fuct!
no, look at the bright side, they are still right at least twice a day.

At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Them gun free zones can be real dangerous!  :o

Yeah, well there is none here for me to eat so GFY

Oh yeah, and that bread was Deano certified, crusty.

Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
I definitely wouldn't buy another timeshare.
Speaking of timeshares, where's Flip?
sorry had a crowd at the desk, brought in some Sopressata(sweet),
provolone(sharp), and Eggplant Caponata in this morning.
I'll be right over.

Actually, I'm making some prosciutto, mozzarella, and sun dried tomato sandwiches for lunch with a little balsamic reduction sprinkled on top.

Edit: I originally made the tomatoes plural and forgot to remove the 'e' when I changed it.
And before you criticize, please note that there is more mozzarella under the prosciutto.

Trade the SDT's to roasted red peppers and you've got something...no balsamic drizzle on mine please

Bunch of cops, 3 ambulances and a fire truck down the street, guess the K2 is boiling over again.

[...]

I like peppers, but they tend to be a bit overpowering and give me indigestion. As far as the balsamic goes, you're absolutely nuts. The reduction is more sweet than vinegary. Complements the sandwich perfectly.

[...]

Balsamic on mine please, I luv the stuff.

At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Them gun free zones can be real dangerous!  :o
Reports of an active shooter on the campus of Ohio State University immediately stoked the left to cry for gun control, although it turned out the crazed attacker didn't use a firearm.

[...]

Even 3 out of 4 of my kids love it. Which is a bit unusual for 6 and 10 year olds. My brother is always amazed at how sophisticated their palates are.

Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.

Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.
Mine just arrived from Holt's, $37.50/10, FS.  Take that, CI!

Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.
Mine just arrived from Holt's, $37.50/10, FS.  Take that, CI!
And you probably got them a hell of a lot faster too!

@ Fish - PM Sent ;D

At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Oh, that's OK then, at least there was no gun.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12