Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
Harder to get the password than to pass the training.  What a fuk'n joke.

I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
I think she's hiding 5 Vegas Classic Torpedos in her shirt.
She could park planes at Newark with those
Or create the next Christi Bridge Backup

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
Typical user. Sheesh.

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"

I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
I think she's hiding 5 Vegas Classic Torpedos in her shirt.
She could park planes at Newark with those
Now wouldn't that improve trips to the airport.

G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.

G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.
TWSS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.

Took quite a bit to psych myself up for this one...

Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.
Old and set in his ways?