Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

So I hear Tony will be late for the 8th...like a week late
I might be able to pull out. If I can't at all, you guys enjoy.

So I hear Tony will be late for the 8th...like a week late
I might be able to pull out. If I can't at all, you guys enjoy.
Don't pull out late whatever you do! :o

WTF has Dean done to the formatting?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Evening all. Hope everyone isn't dreading the end of the holiday weekend too much.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this CI deal. The shills in marketing claim a 95 rating, but some reviews over there are less that laudatory. Can anyone attest to the 95ness of these cigars?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/4859/95-rated-bargain-bin/114768/95-rated-bargain-bin/

WTF has Dean done to the formatting?
Looks like he had his way with it.  It's what he does.

Evening all. Hope everyone isn't dreading the end of the holiday weekend too much.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this CI deal. The shills in marketing claim a 95 rating, but some reviews over there are less that laudatory. Can anyone attest to the 95ness of these cigars?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/4859/95-rated-bargain-bin/114768/95-rated-bargain-bin/
Sorry, shank, can't help you with that one.  Never tried it.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?
IMFO the greens are the top, followed by the La Bomba line, which has more than a few fans here.  The 601 Blue is decent, also. That's a helluva sampler price worth your while to try the line, especially if you can swing free shipping.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?
IMFO the greens are the top, followed by the La Bomba line, which has more than a few fans here.  The 601 Blue is decent, also. That's a helluva sampler price worth your while to try the line, especially if you can swing free shipping.

Yeah. Trying to work that out now. I think it's free shipping over there at 49 bucks. At 150 it's a $40 coupon... Trying to see if there is enough worth while to load up for that. Looks like the 601 is the best bargain of the lot so far.

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?
IMFO the greens are the top, followed by the La Bomba line, which has more than a few fans here.  The 601 Blue is decent, also. That's a helluva sampler price worth your while to try the line, especially if you can swing free shipping.
Yeah. Trying to work that out now. I think it's free shipping over there at 49 bucks. At 150 it's a $40 coupon... Trying to see if there is enough worth while to load up for that. Looks like the 601 is the best bargain of the lot so far.
Shouldn't be too tough reaching $50, though a quick run through the site doesn't reveal any standout deals.  I didn't save any of their emails, either.  Have fun!

Outside with a WarheadIII, couldn't wait
Great cigar so far, perfect draw, typical flavors
Oops
When you open the pictures up they are right side up.  Must be one of those unique storage features of this site.

So I hear Tony will be late for the 8th...like a week late
Yea, that's what I've heard....sheesh!

So I hear Tony will be late for the 8th...like a week late
I might still be able to pull out the 8th. Just that the 15th would have been a lot easier. If I can't make it at all, you guys enjoy. I'll make it the next time.
That's have the point dipstick!....you were the one that said the 8th was best.  We'll move it to the 15th.

Evening all. Hope everyone isn't dreading the end of the holiday weekend too much.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this CI deal. The shills in marketing claim a 95 rating, but some reviews over there are less that laudatory. Can anyone attest to the 95ness of these cigars?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/4859/95-rated-bargain-bin/114768/95-rated-bargain-bin/
Sorry, shank, can't help you with that one.  Never tried it.
They are a mild uneventful stick, modest pleasant flavors.  Not bad for mornings.

WTF has Dean done to the formatting?
Once someone responds inside the existing text (instead of after the quote at the bottom), any subsequent responses to that text will also be inside the box.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7