Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Outside with a WarheadIII, couldn't wait
Great cigar so far, perfect draw, typical flavors
Never had a Lancero before that holds an ash like the III did and I see yours is the same way.
And it went well beyond that, exactly the cigar I hoped for when the release was announced
Even better than I was expecting
TNWSS

Outside with a WarheadIII, couldn't wait
Great cigar so far, perfect draw, typical flavors
Never had a Lancero before that holds an ash like the III did and I see yours is the same way.
And it went well beyond that, exactly the cigar I hoped for when the release was announced
Even better than I was expecting
TNWSS

Wind is blowing like hell here.

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Somebody mentioned last week they could use one.  I got plenty but still damn hard to pass up.

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Indeed.  Plenty of various vitola on hand here, too.

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Somebody mentioned last week they could use one.  I got plenty but still damn hard to pass up.
You do have that reputation.  Did the Container Store designate a personal parking space up front for you yet?

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Somebody mentioned last week they could use one.  I got plenty but still damn hard to pass up.
You do have that reputation.  Did the Container Store designate a personal parking space up front for you yet?
LOL, no but I get a 30% discount now

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Indeed.  Plenty of various vitola on hand here, too.
I never had a Lancero though, probably should have bought a box of those

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Somebody mentioned last week they could use one.  I got plenty but still damn hard to pass up.
You do have that reputation.  Did the Container Store designate a personal parking space up front for you yet?
Right? He shows no signs of slowing down

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Somebody mentioned last week they could use one.  I got plenty but still damn hard to pass up.
You do have that reputation.  Did the Container Store designate a personal parking space up front for you yet?
Right? He shows no signs of slowing down
But I am trying to

Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo

$70/box FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/114630/room-101-le-master-two-papi-chulo/#p-233609
Ridiculous, I think we're all stocked up though
Indeed.  Plenty of various vitola on hand here, too.
I never had a Lancero though, probably should have bought a box of those
Yes you should have, I would not be surprised if they show up again though.

Today's Birthdays: Author Gail Sheehy is 79. Footwear designer Manolo Blahnik is 74. Academy Award-winning director Kathryn Bigelow is 65. TV host Bill Nye ("Bill Nye, the Science Guy") is 61. Actor William Fichtner (FIHK'-nuhr) is 60. U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy is 59. Academy Award-winning screenwriter Callie Khouri is 59. Rock musician Charlie Burchill (Simple Minds) is 57. Jazz composer/big band leader Maria Schneider is 56. Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty is 56. Rock musician Charlie Benante (Anthrax) is 54. Rock musician Mike Bordin (Faith No More) is 54. Actor Fisher Stevens is 53. Actress Robin Givens is 52. Actor Michael Vartan is 48. Rapper Skoob (DAS EFX) is 46. Actor Kirk Acevedo is 45. Rapper Twista is 44. Actor Jaleel White is 40. Actor Arjay Smith is 33. Actress Alison Pill is 31. Actress/singer Aubrey Peeples is 23.
Legendary guitarist Jimi Hendrix would have been 74 today

So I hear Tony will be late for the 8th...like a week late
I might still be able to pull out the 8th. Just that the 15th would have been a lot easier. If I can't make it at all, you guys enjoy. I'll make it the next time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7