« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2016, 11:10:15 AM »

doing my firearms safety class Monday then Sheriffs office for fingerprints plus $102 to get my concealed/carry permit. seems pretty simple here. way different than NY.

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2016, 11:10:36 AM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Women!
Indeed!

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2016, 11:11:25 AM »

doing my firearms safety class Monday then Sheriffs office for fingerprints plus $120 to get my concealed/carry permit. seems pretty simple here. way different than NY.
Dean packin' heat.  Just Choot'em.

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Women!
Indeed!
And another Indeed!

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2016, 12:06:44 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Women!
Indeed!
And another Indeed!
And Sheesh! for good measure.

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Wonder if John also has a truck to haul the trailer and some free time too?

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2016, 01:17:22 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Wonder if John also has a truck to haul the trailer and some free time too?
That sounds like it makes way too much sense.

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2016, 01:33:51 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Wonder if John also has a truck to haul the trailer and some free time too?
That sounds like it makes way too much sense.
Have you heard how the girls are doing, back at home?

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2016, 01:33:57 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2016, 01:35:17 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Sounds like fun. Can't believe you still know people who are getting married. Halloween theme?

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Wonder if John also has a truck to haul the trailer and some free time too?
That sounds like it makes way too much sense.
Have you heard how the girls are doing, back at home?
They seem to be doing better. Had a little bit to eat, and are keeping it down, at last report. Hopefully it's a one and done type situation.

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2016, 01:46:09 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Afternoon, I'llHaveTheChickenANDTheSteakFish.

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2016, 01:53:07 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Afternoon, I'llHaveTheChickenANDTheSteakFish.
Dave, this wedding is Rocco's from CFest. I almost forgot you guys met

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Sounds like fun. Can't believe you still know people who are getting married. Halloween theme?
I know right? Not a Halloween theme thank god

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2016, 01:55:08 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Afternoon, I'llHaveTheChickenANDTheSteakFish.
Dave, this wedding is Rocco's from CFest. I almost forgot you guys met
Very cool. Surprised someone wants to make an honest woman out of him.  ;D