CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 10/29/2016  (Read 14373 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/29/2016
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2016, 11:10:15 AM »

doing my firearms safety class Monday then Sheriffs office for fingerprints plus $102 to get my concealed/carry permit. seems pretty simple here. way different than NY.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2016, 11:10:36 AM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Women!
Indeed!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2016, 11:11:25 AM »

doing my firearms safety class Monday then Sheriffs office for fingerprints plus $120 to get my concealed/carry permit. seems pretty simple here. way different than NY.
Dean packin' heat.  Just Choot'em.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Women!
Indeed!
And another Indeed!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2016, 12:06:44 PM »

Women!
Indeed!
And another Indeed!
And Sheesh! for good measure.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »

Wonder if John also has a truck to haul the trailer and some free time too?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2016, 01:17:22 PM »

That sounds like it makes way too much sense.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2016, 01:33:51 PM »

Have you heard how the girls are doing, back at home?

sfish

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2016, 01:33:57 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2016, 01:35:17 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Sounds like fun. Can't believe you still know people who are getting married. Halloween theme?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »

Have you heard how the girls are doing, back at home?
They seem to be doing better. Had a little bit to eat, and are keeping it down, at last report. Hopefully it's a one and done type situation.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2016, 01:46:09 PM »

Afternoon, I'llHaveTheChickenANDTheSteakFish.

sfish

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2016, 01:53:07 PM »

Dave, this wedding is Rocco's from CFest. I almost forgot you guys met

sfish

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »

Sounds like fun. Can't believe you still know people who are getting married. Halloween theme?
I know right? Not a Halloween theme thank god

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2016, 01:55:08 PM »

Dave, this wedding is Rocco's from CFest. I almost forgot you guys met
Very cool. Surprised someone wants to make an honest woman out of him.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9