« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2016, 12:07:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.

« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2016, 12:22:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?

« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2016, 12:29:11 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Well, the phone can do that.

« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2016, 12:35:16 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?

« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2016, 12:44:22 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Tactical scabbard CCB, not a holster.  Sheesh!

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2016, 12:44:40 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2016, 12:50:03 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Tactical scabbard CCB, not a holster.  Sheesh!
Mea culpa, I'm a handgun guy.  GFY.

« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2016, 01:12:32 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.
I'll get your Hillary '16 sticker in the mail shortly. Gonna look real sweet on the back.

« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2016, 01:18:12 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.
I'll get your Hillary '16 sticker in the mail shortly. Gonna look real sweet on the back.
That works if he has this in his garage also.

« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2016, 01:25:04 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.
I'll get your Hillary '16 sticker in the mail shortly. Gonna look real sweet on the back.

« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2016, 01:29:34 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.
I'll get your Hillary '16 sticker in the mail shortly. Gonna look real sweet on the back.

Some DavDave humor.  Only from Cleveland.

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2016, 01:30:19 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.
I'll get your Hillary '16 sticker in the mail shortly. Gonna look real sweet on the back.
That works if he has this in his garage also.

Does that mean you have your pick of restrooms?

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2016, 01:32:51 PM »

LFD Cigar tasting with Litto Gomez and Traveling Dave this evening (EFDT).

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2016, 01:35:39 PM »

Morning, muchachos. New scoot.

New toy for da Razz.
Yeah, I went from a bike that needed a lot of things to a bike that needs nothing.

Well, it needs a cup holder and a smartphone holder.  But that's minor.
Mobile hotspot?
Cigar holder?  AR holster?
Oh...wait...yeah.  And a seat holster for the Peacemaker, and a scabbard for the shotgun.

Damn.
I'll get your Hillary '16 sticker in the mail shortly. Gonna look real sweet on the back.
That works if he has this in his garage also.

Does that mean you have your pick of restrooms?
No, only means you're an avid Pokémon player.

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2016, 01:37:42 PM »

I don't think so...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/08/23/curious-flock-kfcs-fried-chicken-scented-sunscreen/89130838/
Seems like one of those things I'm not going to try, but I hope others do. Wouldn't mind that smell as I'm walking down the beach. Who doesn't like the smell of fried chicken.
Pretty girl in a bathing suit and fried chicken....I like them both, but prefer to keep them as separate endeavors.  Just like Flip and his hot sauce.