Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2016, 09:09:52 AM »

Rocky Patel's at the Page, site does not seem to working correctly on my phone so cant see if they have any beach towels or long johns today.
Mostly RP sticks, a few RP lighters and some branded shot glasses, rocks glasses, wine bottle opening "kits" and Reed and Barton crystal champagne flutes!

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2016, 09:11:18 AM »

Rocky Patel's at the Page, site does not seem to working correctly on my phone so cant see if they have any beach towels or long johns today.
Mostly RP sticks, a few RP lighters and some branded shot glasses, rocks glasses, wine bottle opening "kits" and Reed and Barton crystal champagne flutes!
Very Nice Stuff!

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2016, 09:12:03 AM »

somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2016, 09:12:06 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Let us not forget there are 3's as well.  May be in third place, but a nice cigar just the same.  (although prices look outrageous compared to the current 1 & 2 specials.)

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »

Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Another blast just reported at a subway station.
At least 4 separate attacks with 5 blasts.
Now reporting 23 dead.

All public transportation in Brussels is closed.
34 dead, 170+ injured being reported now.

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2016, 09:13:18 AM »

somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2016, 09:19:02 AM »

somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
45 now, may hit 70. warmer outside than it is in this trailer. no body to keep me warm. damn.

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2016, 09:19:31 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Let us not forget there are 3's as well.  May be in third place, but a nice cigar just the same.  (although prices look outrageous compared to the current 1 & 2 specials.)
Exactly - nothing wrong with 3's but the price when we can get 1's and 2's at these kind of retirement prices........  Old folks got to watch our dimes.

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2016, 09:20:36 AM »

somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
45 now, may hit 70. warmer outside than it is in this trailer. no body to keep me warm. damn.
46 here now and up to 78 but the damn wind is blowing 20-30 mph.

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2016, 09:23:03 AM »

Been in my bosses office soothing her nerves, seems we have a skank fight going between her and her boss.  Her boss is a beach and a half..........

Best part is I have met her mother one time and her mother told her to talk to me about the situation.......... hell, Dean ain't here to do it so somebody has to.

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2016, 09:29:15 AM »

I'd say good morning but not so much for our Belgian brothers and sisters. Sheesh.

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2016, 09:30:44 AM »

Been in my bosses office soothing her nerves, seems we have a skank fight going between her and her boss.  Her boss is a beach and a half..........

Best part is I have met her mother one time and her mother told her to talk to me about the situation.......... hell, Dean ain't here to do it so somebody has to.
nice to see you working on your retirement skills early Dave.

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2016, 09:32:19 AM »

NYPD and Paris beefs up security after Brussels blasts.

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2016, 09:33:17 AM »

I'd say good morning but not so much for our Belgian brothers and sisters. Sheesh.
pretty bad day over there.

morning Tony.

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2016, 09:40:14 AM »

NYPD and Paris beefs up security after Brussels blasts.
Yeah, there were a few more folks holding combat weapons, in Seacaucus station this morning.
Good morning Daves, Dean, and any others......  8)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10