Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2016, 05:38:23 AM »

Morning LSU, Blue and Golf.

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2016, 05:40:42 AM »

Morning LSU, Blue and Golf.
Morning, Dave.

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2016, 06:19:00 AM »

Hello Dave, Dave and Chip. Almost done for the day here.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2016, 06:20:15 AM »

Hello Dave, Dave and Chip. Almost done for the day here.
Early finish for you, must have been a very early start.

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2016, 06:20:36 AM »

Arturo Fuente Raising Prices

Yesterday, Fuente & Newman Premium Cigars Ltd. Inc., the company responsible for the sale and distribution of Arturo Fuente and J.C. Newman cigars, informed retailers that it would be raising prices of most Arturo Fuente cigars effective Feb. 1. “Please be advised that due to the increase in manufacturing costs, effective February 1, 2016, there will be a price increase on some Fuente cigars sold by Fuente & New Premium Cigars Ltd.  There is no change in price of Cubanitos, Exquisitos, Casa Cuba or Don Carlos cigars,” reads the letter sent to retailers. The increase explicitly affects Chateau, Curly Head, Gran Reserva, Hemingway, Magnum R, Sun Grown and Montesino. A retailer told halfwheel the change results of an increase of around 4 percent. Neither Fuente Fuente OpusX nor Añejo are included on a new price list so it remains to be seen if the increase will affect those lines.

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2016, 06:22:10 AM »

I was thinking there would be a Jam today but no-go on that idea.

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2016, 06:25:51 AM »

I have my 1st Añejo to try. I never could justify the price although I have the 46 RG to try this weekend.

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2016, 06:30:03 AM »

I have my 1st Añejo to try. I never could justify the price although I have the 46 RG to try this weekend.
Should be a nice smoke.

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2016, 06:30:20 AM »

Been smoking some very good pipe blends... Some vaper's and some burly blends. Also I have this love hate relationship with Ms Latakia lately.

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2016, 06:31:55 AM »

Been smoking some very good pipe blends... Some vaper's and some burly blends. Also I have this love hate relationship with Ms Latakia lately.
Let it not be said you lack diversity!

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2016, 06:38:13 AM »

Been smoking some very good pipe blends... Some vaper's and some burly blends. Also I have this love hate relationship with Ms Latakia lately.
Let it not be said you lack diversity!
lol I know of a few blends to make you chest hair curl and hide.

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2016, 06:38:23 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Rick, and Dave. AF Short Story and coffee under the umbrella. looks like a full day of rain and thunderstorms here. no golf.

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2016, 06:39:37 AM »

Alright, shift is almost done. Have a great day guy's. Might see you later.

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2016, 06:40:28 AM »

I was thinking there would be a Jam today but no-go on that idea.
Maybe we'll finally get that scorcher we keep getting screwed on.

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2016, 06:40:33 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Rick, and Dave. AF Short Story and coffee under the umbrella. looks like a full day of rain and thunderstorms here. no golf.
Hey Dean. I will buzz you later, Take care.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15