Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2015, 08:33:47 PM »

Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
LOL!  No I've been dieting so there have been some hallucinations.

« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2015, 08:36:10 PM »

Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
LOL!  No I've been dieting so there have been some hallucinations.
I wondered where the Pollyanna routine was coming from.

It's okay, the birthday party is rapidly becoming irrelevant. The way traffic is moving, I won't get home before 8pm anyway. Party starts at 6.

« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2015, 08:39:20 PM »

Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
LOL!  No I've been dieting so there have been some hallucinations.
I wondered where the Pollyanna routine was coming from.

It's okay, the birthday party is rapidly becoming irrelevant. The way traffic is moving, I won't get home before 8pm anyway. Party starts at 6.

Not Pollyanna, just fucking with you while I'm getting dinner ready.

« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2015, 08:47:51 PM »

And now it's time to eat.  Enjoy your evening, Bret.

« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2015, 09:35:10 PM »

You too, Mr. Mayor.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]