Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2015, 08:28:20 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.

« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2015, 08:49:00 PM »

Friggin' traffic jams!

« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2015, 08:49:43 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2015, 08:59:09 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/30/2015
« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2015, 09:10:42 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.

Won't the lasagna noodles fall through the grating onto the burner?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Lord of Lasagna!

« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2015, 09:13:25 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.

Won't the lasagna noodles fall through the grating onto the burner?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Lord of Lasagna!
Hahaha, lasagna on the grill sounds like a fine idea too.  I think I'm gonna go with burgers and sausage links instead.  Leftovers from Sunday's barbecue.  I better get to grillin'.

« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.

Won't the lasagna noodles fall through the grating onto the burner?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Lord of Lasagna!
Hahaha, lasagna on the grill sounds like a fine idea too.  I think I'm gonna go with burgers and sausage links instead.  Leftovers from Sunday's barbecue.  I better get to grillin'.
Get this man a burger!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/30/2015
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2015, 09:53:25 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.

Won't the lasagna noodles fall through the grating onto the burner?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Lord of Lasagna!
Hahaha, lasagna on the grill sounds like a fine idea too.  I think I'm gonna go with burgers and sausage links instead.  Leftovers from Sunday's barbecue.  I better get to grillin'.
Get this man a burger!
mmmmm.... Grilled burger and sausage lasagna.  Cook the noodles, wrap it around the sausage and burgers, put in pan on stove, pour the sauce over them and cook for 30 minutes.  Serve with a side of cucumber hash and a Colt 45.

« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:11 PM »

[...]

Never mind.

« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:52 PM »

[...]

But I just loaded my .45!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/30/2015
« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2015, 10:06:20 PM »

[...]

With sausages?

« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2015, 10:24:10 PM »

[...]

Chootin' sausages!  Or would that be chootin' boudin?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]