CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: 7/30/2015  (Read 35372 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 7/30/2015
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2015, 08:28:20 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2015, 08:49:00 PM »

Friggin' traffic jams!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2015, 08:49:43 PM »

Walked through the doors myself a few minutes ago.  Need to start thinking about what's for dinner.
Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2015, 08:59:09 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2015, 09:10:42 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)
LMAO!  I actually have a huge pot of sauce made and some lasagna noodles.  So I could do that.  :)
But I'm hoping to eat sooner than that and am not interested in turning on the oven in this heat.  Firing up the grill instead.

Won't the lasagna noodles fall through the grating onto the burner?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Lord of Lasagna! 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2015, 09:13:25 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Won't the lasagna noodles fall through the grating onto the burner?  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Lord of Lasagna!
Hahaha, lasagna on the grill sounds like a fine idea too.  I think I'm gonna go with burgers and sausage links instead.  Leftovers from Sunday's barbecue.  I better get to grillin'.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2015, 09:42:45 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Hahaha, lasagna on the grill sounds like a fine idea too.  I think I'm gonna go with burgers and sausage links instead.  Leftovers from Sunday's barbecue.  I better get to grillin'.
Get this man a burger!

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2015, 09:53:25 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Get this man a burger!
mmmmm.... Grilled burger and sausage lasagna.  Cook the noodles, wrap it around the sausage and burgers, put in pan on stove, pour the sauce over them and cook for 30 minutes.  Serve with a side of cucumber hash and a Colt 45.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:11 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Get this man a burger!
mmmmm.... Grilled burger and sausage lasagna.  Cook the noodles, wrap it around the sausage and burgers, put in pan on stove, pour the sauce over them and cook for 30 minutes.  Serve with a side of cucumber hash and a Colt 45.
Never mind.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:52 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Get this man a burger!
Never mind.
But I just loaded my .45!

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2015, 10:06:20 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Get this man a burger!
Never mind.
With sausages?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2015, 10:24:10 PM »

Lasagna.

(I spell it both ways)

Get this man a burger!
Never mind.
With sausages?
Chootin' sausages!  Or would that be chootin' boudin?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]