Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
7/3/2023
« on: July 03, 2023, 12:09:50 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 08:41:34 AM »

Morning, boyos.

My day started out interestingly. Was sitting up in bed stretching my back out a bit, when suddenly I heard the sounds of the garbage truck. Since I'd forgotten to put them out last night, I ran out and waved them down as they were passing my house and got them to back up. Might be all the good luck I have today. Lol

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 08:41:57 AM »

Though, my Place order is out for delivery, so there's some more good news.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2023, 09:37:33 AM »

Joe:

Gurkha Classic Havana Toro - 10/39.99

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 09:38:49 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - 5 Vegas Classic Double Corona - 15/39.99

Door #2 - Rocky Patel Vintage 20th Anniversary Toro - 5/24.99

Door #3 - La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Toro - 20/54.99

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 09:41:34 AM »

Though, my Place order is out for delivery, so there's some more good news.
Glad you got that, because today's offers are not good news!

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2023, 09:43:07 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Happy Deanday and Independence Day eve.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2023, 09:46:28 AM »

Over at Atlantic, Oscar, Rojas, EPC La Historia and Fratello Afterburner on sale.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2023, 09:58:28 AM »

Morning, boyos.

My day started out interestingly. Was sitting up in bed stretching my back out a bit, when suddenly I heard the sounds of the garbage truck. Since I'd forgotten to put them out last night, I ran out and waved them down as they were passing my house and got them to back up. Might be all the good luck I have today. Lol
I used to get reminders but that was short-lived.

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2023, 09:59:22 AM »

Though, my Place order is out for delivery, so there's some more good news.
Glad you got that, because today's offers are not good news!
And no ABs.

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2023, 10:00:35 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Happy Deanday and Independence Day eve.
Good morning, ClemsonDave. You beat me to the punch today.

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2023, 10:34:54 AM »

Morning, boyos.

My day started out interestingly. Was sitting up in bed stretching my back out a bit, when suddenly I heard the sounds of the garbage truck. Since I'd forgotten to put them out last night, I ran out and waved them down as they were passing my house and got them to back up. Might be all the good luck I have today. Lol
I used to get reminders but that was short-lived.
There are these things called APPs on your phone, and you can actually have one of them remind you.... ::)
Look for the clock icon.... :P

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2023, 10:49:37 AM »

Morning, boyos.

My day started out interestingly. Was sitting up in bed stretching my back out a bit, when suddenly I heard the sounds of the garbage truck. Since I'd forgotten to put them out last night, I ran out and waved them down as they were passing my house and got them to back up. Might be all the good luck I have today. Lol
I used to get reminders but that was short-lived.
There are these things called APPs on your phone, and you can actually have one of them remind you.... ::)
Look for the clock icon....
I haven't missed a garbage night in months.

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2023, 11:01:49 AM »

Speaking of garbage night, we'll be skipping one this week because of the holiday. I've gotta get the boys to break down all the cardboard for Wednesday's pickup. Doesn't seem fair to have them work so hard on the 4th.

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2023, 11:14:32 AM »

Morning, boyos.

My day started out interestingly. Was sitting up in bed stretching my back out a bit, when suddenly I heard the sounds of the garbage truck. Since I'd forgotten to put them out last night, I ran out and waved them down as they were passing my house and got them to back up. Might be all the good luck I have today. Lol
I used to get reminders but that was short-lived.
CNS
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3