Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2015, 06:46:12 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).

« Reply #331 on: January 26, 2015, 06:49:32 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.

« Reply #332 on: January 26, 2015, 06:51:45 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Never tried them myself so no idea about them.

« Reply #333 on: January 26, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.
You might get lucky (TNWSS).

« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2015, 06:52:23 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.
First few up almost always repeat.

« Reply #335 on: January 26, 2015, 06:52:30 PM »

That's it for me today, gonna head for the house.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #336 on: January 26, 2015, 07:06:38 PM »

That's it for me today, gonna head for the house.  Adios, mofos.
Later Bean have a good evening.

« Reply #337 on: January 26, 2015, 08:11:34 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.
First few up almost always repeat.
I'm counting on it. Just hoping it happens at a time I'm able to see it.

« Reply #338 on: January 26, 2015, 08:15:29 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.
First few up almost always repeat.
I'm counting on it. Just hoping it happens at a time I'm able to see it.
You still at work Raz

« Reply #339 on: January 26, 2015, 08:18:50 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Agree with that approach Bean.  I think they're pretty good.  Nice medium cigar with good spice and a bit of pepper.  What Virtue should have been.

« Reply #340 on: January 26, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.
First few up almost always repeat.
My guess would be in the next two.

« Reply #341 on: January 26, 2015, 08:23:57 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Except for the Cuarentas, which I want to come back asap.
First few up almost always repeat.
My guess would be in the next two.
Snow is not over your head yet?

« Reply #342 on: January 26, 2015, 08:25:21 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Agree with that approach Bean.  I think they're pretty good.  Nice medium cigar with good spice and a bit of pepper.  What Virtue should have been.
Never was much of an early adopter.  That's what we have you for.  ;)

« Reply #343 on: January 26, 2015, 08:38:27 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Agree with that approach Bean.  I think they're pretty good.  Nice medium cigar with good spice and a bit of pepper.  What Virtue should have been.
Never was much of an early adopter.  That's what we have you for.  ;)
Somebody has to take point.

« Reply #344 on: January 26, 2015, 08:46:29 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Agree with that approach Bean.  I think they're pretty good.  Nice medium cigar with good spice and a bit of pepper.  What Virtue should have been.
Never was much of an early adopter.  That's what we have you for.  ;)
Somebody has to take point.
When it comes to cigars you sure enough do a damn good job of it for us.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25