Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2020, 06:39:15 PM »

In the middle of making some baked ziti for dinner.

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2020, 06:56:37 PM »

appears my freezer in the fridge has about had it or someone left the door open. good thing there wasn't much in the line of perishables. ice cream, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and two bags of frizen ravioli. I will cook them up slightly and throw then in the fridge. 😪

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2020, 07:11:32 PM »

appears my freezer in the fridge has about had it or someone left the door open. good thing there wasn't much in the line of perishables. ice cream, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and two bags of frizen ravioli. I will cook them up slightly and throw then in the fridge.
It could have been much worse. How about milkshakes for dinner?

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2020, 07:24:45 PM »

appears my freezer in the fridge has about had it or someone left the door open. good thing there wasn't much in the line of perishables. ice cream, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and two bags of frizen ravioli. I will cook them up slightly and throw then in the fridge.
It could have been much worse. How about milkshakes for dinner?
milkshakes sound good.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/19/2020
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2020, 07:57:28 PM »

Watching original B&W 1984

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2020, 08:37:13 PM »

It wound up being a very nice day. It was the soccer coach's 50th birthday and the whole team, of course with their families, paraded in their cars around his block with banners and signs. Then we went to see Grandma from afar as we delivered some groceries. It was a nice day for a drive.
It's nice to hear stories like that Tony. There's too much negativity right now. We have to all keep our distance but let's all show everyone we are all together.

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2020, 08:38:40 PM »

After work before dinner smoke.
How are you liking that cigar, Rick?
Honestly the only box of Alec Bradley's I ever bought.

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2020, 08:44:54 PM »

appears my freezer in the fridge has about had it or someone left the door open. good thing there wasn't much in the line of perishables. ice cream, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and two bags of frizen ravioli. I will cook them up slightly and throw then in the fridge.
Defrost it by letting it sit , clean out underneath. Alot of times the compressor will short cycle if it can't stay cool.
I know your a fart smeller. I mean smart feller ... I see people all the time too quick to say it's broke.

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2020, 08:57:24 PM »

It wound up being a very nice day. It was the soccer coach's 50th birthday and the whole team, of course with their families, paraded in their cars around his block with banners and signs. Then we went to see Grandma from afar as we delivered some groceries. It was a nice day for a drive.
It's nice to hear stories like that Tony. There's too much negativity right now. We have to all keep our distance but let's all show everyone we are all together.
Agreed.

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2020, 08:58:01 PM »

After work before dinner smoke.
How are you liking that cigar, Rick?
Honestly the only box of Alec Bradley's I ever bought.
I've had other decent ABs.

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »

appears my freezer in the fridge has about had it or someone left the door open. good thing there wasn't much in the line of perishables. ice cream, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, and two bags of frizen ravioli. I will cook them up slightly and throw then in the fridge.
Defrost it by letting it sit , clean out underneath. Alot of times the compressor will short cycle if it can't stay cool.
I know your a fart smeller. I mean smart feller ... I see people all the time too quick to say it's broke.
That's very good advice. My downstairs fridge is acting a bit crazy. I may try that.

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2020, 09:27:12 PM »

Today is National Hanging Out Day  (thought that was every day now)
North Dakota Day
National Garlic Day
National Amaretto Day  (so smoke a Drew Estates Legend cigar)
define 'Hanging Out'. 😳
I guess its however you want to celebrate it.

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2020, 09:34:27 PM »

Watching original B&W 1984
With John Hurt?  Good movie.  Then again all you have to do is watch one of Trumpfs revisionist history briefings... TV😑
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]