CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 4/19/2020  (Read 2268 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/19/2020
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2020, 10:12:46 AM »

Today is National Hanging Out Day  (thought that was every day now)
North Dakota Day
National Garlic Day
National Amaretto Day  (so smoke a Drew Estates Legend cigar)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 10:23:17 AM »

Morning Rick, Dean and Tony.
good morning Dave.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 10:24:08 AM »

North Dakota Day
National Garlic Day
define 'Hanging Out'. 😳

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2020, 10:24:58 AM »

love the coffee and 2 pussies Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2020, 11:27:53 AM »

Never made it to Home Depot yesterday. I ordered everything I needed but pickup wasn't available until after 5 when I was no longer available. It'll have to wait till Monday.

Heading to Costco now to stock up.
I'm sure that will be much better.
It was not but at least I scored some TP.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2020, 11:28:41 AM »

Morning Rick, Dean and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Weather is actually quite nice here today.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2020, 11:30:04 AM »

North Dakota Day
National Garlic Day
I bought some vanilla ice cream. May just have to pour some Amaretto on top.

Threebean

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »

North Dakota Day
National Garlic Day
I bought some vanilla ice cream. May just have to pour some Amaretto on top.
Good plan.

Threebean

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2020, 12:26:52 PM »

Good afternoon Tony, Dave, Dean, and BoilerRick.  I received the following email this morning.  In the "pay it forward" spirit I am offering the opportunity to you all instead. Sounds like a sure thing.

Good Day

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned in our Equatorial Guinea Embassy Security Warehouse in Brussels Belgium.for over a period of 1 year owned by former president Robert Mugabe.And when scanned,it revealed an undisclosed sum of United State dollars in it.From my findings, the cargo content was not declared as money by the consignor in Order to avoid confiscation or exposed to their opposition leaders.

I am Minister for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation Republic of Equatorial Guinea, Mr.SIMEÓN OYONO ESONO ANGUE.Responsible for the State's Diplomacy,Bilateral,and Multilateral Relations Affairs as well as for providing support for a Country's Citizens who are abroad.I have made official report in a substantially verbatim that the cargo belongs to Late President Robert Mugabe Business Partner.

In my personal search for a reliable person, I wish to present you as the recipient of the cargo since President Robert has rest in peace. You will visit the Embassy Clearance Department for Claiming of the Cargo as the beneficiary Immediately after the whole country start fresh free movement across the globe. We need to sign memorandum of agreement between us for what should be your commission.

Best Regards
HON:SIMEÓN OYONO ESONO

Threebean

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2020, 01:58:31 PM »

Rather warm and sticky outside. In the man cave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2020, 03:03:04 PM »

Good afternoon Tony, Dave, Dean, and BoilerRick.  I received the following email this morning.  In the "pay it forward" spirit I am offering the opportunity to you all instead. Sounds like a sure thing.

Good Day

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned in our Equatorial Guinea Embassy Security Warehouse in Brussels Belgium.for over a period of 1 year owned by former president Robert Mugabe.And when scanned,it revealed an undisclosed sum of United State dollars in it.From my findings, the cargo content was not declared as money by the consignor in Order to avoid confiscation or exposed to their opposition leaders.

I am Minister for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation Republic of Equatorial Guinea, Mr.SIMEÓN OYONO ESONO ANGUE.Responsible for the State's Diplomacy,Bilateral,and Multilateral Relations Affairs as well as for providing support for a Country's Citizens who are abroad.I have made official report in a substantially verbatim that the cargo belongs to Late President Robert Mugabe Business Partner.

In my personal search for a reliable person, I wish to present you as the recipient of the cargo since President Robert has rest in peace. You will visit the Embassy Clearance Department for Claiming of the Cargo as the beneficiary Immediately after the whole country start fresh free movement across the globe. We need to sign memorandum of agreement between us for what should be your commission.

Best Regards

You have all the luck, Mark.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2020, 04:57:43 PM »

After work before dinner smoke.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2020, 05:47:07 PM »

After work before dinner smoke.
How are you liking that cigar, Rick?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2020, 06:37:42 PM »

Good Day

Best Regards

I bought water front property in Argentina last year from him. still waiting for the deed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2020, 06:37:55 PM »

It wound up being a very nice day. It was the soccer coach's 50th birthday and the whole team, of course with their families, paraded in their cars around his block with banners and signs. Then we went to see Grandma from afar as we delivered some groceries. It was a nice day for a drive.
Pages: 1 [2] 3