Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2018, 10:03:25 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2018, 10:18:54 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2018, 10:25:38 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching
Yes sir, only 10 days left. And the weather for Friday golf just keeps getting better. Now calling for a high of 81. So be prepared for 57 and rain.

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2018, 10:41:05 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching
Yes sir, only 10 days left. And the weather for Friday golf just keeps getting better. Now calling for a high of 81. So be prepared for 57 and rain.
What time are you planning on T time, so I can target my arrival accordingly.

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2018, 10:42:31 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching
Yes sir, only 10 days left. And the weather for Friday golf just keeps getting better. Now calling for a high of 81. So be prepared for 57 and rain.
What time are you planning on T time, so I can target my arrival accordingly.
Barto location does have a grill, right?  deck?

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2018, 10:43:31 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching
Not like we've been getting reliable countdowns lately.

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2018, 10:45:05 AM »

Good morning Tony Dave, Dave & Mark.  hopefully everyone had a good weekend!
Yes, nice weekend. Unfortunately, crazy Monday is following.

Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2018, 10:46:00 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)
thank you. just another day.

Happy Birthday, Deano!

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2018, 10:47:40 AM »

Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2018, 11:05:52 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching
Yes sir, only 10 days left. And the weather for Friday golf just keeps getting better. Now calling for a high of 81. So be prepared for 57 and rain.
What time are you planning on T time, so I can target my arrival accordingly.
Barto location does have a grill, right?  deck?
See, I KNEW I'd sent you the address previously, just couldn't find the message. Yes, it has a grill. No deck, but it has a large covered patio. And tee time is just after 7, so worst case scenario, we'd be back around noon. Though, Nate is not planning on going with us at this point, so he may be at the house all morning.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/23/2018
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.
they have a 12 step program for that

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2018, 11:18:41 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.
they have a 12 step program for that
Should be easy enough for him, he's already got 7 steps down.

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2018, 11:33:00 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.
they have a 12 step program for that
they do?
I'm busy enough with the one I'm in.

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2018, 11:37:42 AM »

rain quit, sun shining, 82 muggy degrees.
birthday smoke. my first La Antiguedad.

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2018, 11:55:45 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)
thank you. just another day.

Happy Birthday, Deano!

thanks Tony.
Logged