CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 4/23/2018  (Read 7682 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 4/23/2018
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2018, 10:03:25 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.

sfish

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2018, 10:18:54 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, RapperLessDave, and RoyalBabyDave.
Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Speaking of which, fast approaching

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2018, 10:25:38 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

You must be excited too about the Royal Baby? I wonder what they'll name him/her.
No interest whatsoever.  The fascination with the "royal family" escapes me.  Life must be pretty boring in Britain.
Here in the U.S. too. My wife is beside herself with giving a shit. It's beyond me.
I was gonna say, I think it's just as popular here. I remember when these two got married, the wedding was on in the snack area of the Split Rock golf course when we were there for CF.
Yes sir, only 10 days left. And the weather for Friday golf just keeps getting better. Now calling for a high of 81. So be prepared for 57 and rain.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2018, 10:41:05 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

Yes sir, only 10 days left. And the weather for Friday golf just keeps getting better. Now calling for a high of 81. So be prepared for 57 and rain.
What time are you planning on T time, so I can target my arrival accordingly.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2018, 10:42:31 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

Barto location does have a grill, right?  deck?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2018, 10:43:31 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

Not like we've been getting reliable countdowns lately.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2018, 10:45:05 AM »

Good morning Tony Dave, Dave & Mark.  hopefully everyone had a good weekend!
Yes, nice weekend. Unfortunately, crazy Monday is following.

Good morning, Sam.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2018, 10:46:00 AM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)
thank you. just another day.

Happy Birthday, Deano!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2018, 10:47:40 AM »

Good morning, Scott.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2018, 11:05:52 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

Barto location does have a grill, right?  deck?
See, I KNEW I'd sent you the address previously, just couldn't find the message. Yes, it has a grill. No deck, but it has a large covered patio. And tee time is just after 7, so worst case scenario, we'd be back around noon. Though, Nate is not planning on going with us at this point, so he may be at the house all morning.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »

cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.
they have a 12 step program for that

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2018, 11:18:41 AM »

cigar and coffee here.
Should be easy enough for him, he's already got 7 steps down.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2018, 11:33:00 AM »

cigar and coffee here.
they do?
I'm busy enough with the one I'm in.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2018, 11:37:42 AM »

rain quit, sun shining, 82 muggy degrees.
birthday smoke. my first La Antiguedad.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2018, 11:55:45 AM »

cigar and coffee here.
Good morning Dean.  Happy birthday.  (although, from the looks of things, you don't need me to tell you that.)
thank you. just another day.

Happy Birthday, Deano!

thanks Tony.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8