Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2018, 07:59:42 PM »

I'm already looking at my commute smoke. Thinking about a Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc (Connecticut).
Nice smoke. A little white pepper and some citrus notes. Maybe even a little smokey mesquite. Draw is a little tighter than I prefer but overall a nice smoke at only 3/4" in.
Those Oliva and their tight draw is an issue for me in general.  But glad you are enjoying it.
It's definitely not unsmokable, but a little looser would be my preference. (TWHS)
Tony dealing with a tight one.  Gonna head out my self and enjoy an EPC Cabinet.

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2018, 08:21:19 PM »

I'm already looking at my commute smoke. Thinking about a Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc (Connecticut).
Nice smoke. A little white pepper and some citrus notes. Maybe even a little smokey mesquite. Draw is a little tighter than I prefer but overall a nice smoke at only 3/4" in.
Those Oliva and their tight draw is an issue for me in general.  But glad you are enjoying it.
It's definitely not unsmokable, but a little looser would be my preference. (TWHS)
Tony dealing with a tight one.  Gonna head out my self and enjoy an EPC Cabinet.
May it be loose.

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2018, 08:23:22 PM »

I'm already looking at my commute smoke. Thinking about a Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc (Connecticut).
Nice smoke. A little white pepper and some citrus notes. Maybe even a little smokey mesquite. Draw is a little tighter than I prefer but overall a nice smoke at only 3/4" in.
Those Oliva and their tight draw is an issue for me in general.  But glad you are enjoying it.
It's definitely not unsmokable, but a little looser would be my preference. (TWHS)
draw poker
Tried that, screws up the stick.  I prefer cutting them in half. Less cigar to smoke but preserves the flavor.

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2018, 08:24:42 PM »

I'm already looking at my commute smoke. Thinking about a Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc (Connecticut).
Nice smoke. A little white pepper and some citrus notes. Maybe even a little smokey mesquite. Draw is a little tighter than I prefer but overall a nice smoke at only 3/4" in.
Those Oliva and their tight draw is an issue for me in general.  But glad you are enjoying it.
It's definitely not unsmokable, but a little looser would be my preference. (TWHS)
Tony dealing with a tight one.  Gonna head out my self and enjoy an EPC Cabinet.
May it be loose.
TNWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]