Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2018, 12:35:47 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2018, 12:36:31 PM »

Excited about the Fake News Awards today....
Need to find out who is streaming the red carpet....chance to see the fashions...
Maybe Kelly Anne will be wearing her Yankee Doodle Outfit again
Is everyone wearing black for the #meToo faction?

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2018, 12:37:31 PM »

Excited about the Fake News Awards today....
Need to find out who is streaming the red carpet....chance to see the fashions...
Maybe Kelly Anne will be wearing her Yankee Doodle Outfit again
I hope they call it the red carpet, but it's actually blue.

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2018, 12:38:15 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2018, 12:45:27 PM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/
Montes are not in my wheelhouse.
Ditto. Morning, Sam.
Thanks,  really aren't in mine because of price point, but I've recently picked up some a lot cheaper than normal and if you're looking for mild/med with some (just some mind you) flavor to it, the Monte classics I've tried were very good.  so, i'm thinking of trying these.  (unless you can talk me out of them.)
I wouldn't talk you out of anything... At the right price.

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2018, 12:51:12 PM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/
Montes are not in my wheelhouse.
Ditto. Morning, Sam.
Thanks,  really aren't in mine because of price point, but I've recently picked up some a lot cheaper than normal and if you're looking for mild/med with some (just some mind you) flavor to it, the Monte classics I've tried were very good.  so, i'm thinking of trying these.  (unless you can talk me out of them.)
I wouldn't talk you out of anything... At the right price.
I would talk you out of anything...for the right price.

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
Nah. I voted for Trump.

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2018, 01:11:21 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
Nah. I voted for Trump.
I was just mentioning a possible reason to send you to the other side, are you trying to assemble a list? ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/17/2018
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2018, 01:13:36 PM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/
Montes are not in my wheelhouse.
Ditto. Morning, Sam.
Thanks,  really aren't in mine because of price point, but I've recently picked up some a lot cheaper than normal and if you're looking for mild/med with some (just some mind you) flavor to it, the Monte classics I've tried were very good.  so, i'm thinking of trying these.  (unless you can talk me out of them.)
I wouldn't talk you out of anything... At the right price.
I would talk you out of anything...for the right price.
And that's what I'm trying to figure out.  i usually talk myself out of a deal that way...

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2018, 01:20:10 PM »

Anybody have anything on the Monte connies on sale at the sister?  10 for 49.99  https://www.cigar.com/p/promotions-deal-special-a/2007630/
Montes are not in my wheelhouse.
Ditto. Morning, Sam.
Thanks,  really aren't in mine because of price point, but I've recently picked up some a lot cheaper than normal and if you're looking for mild/med with some (just some mind you) flavor to it, the Monte classics I've tried were very good.  so, i'm thinking of trying these.  (unless you can talk me out of them.)
I wouldn't talk you out of anything... At the right price.
I would talk you out of anything...for the right price.
And that's what I'm trying to figure out.  i usually talk myself out of a deal that way...
I think $5 per is a steep ask for something that you think might be comparable to one that has just some flavor. IMFO

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2018, 01:24:17 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
Nah. I voted for Trump.
I was just mentioning a possible reason to send you to the other side, are you trying to assemble a list? ;)
Yeah, yeah. Trump wants to deport those who are here illegally, progressives want to deport anyone who doesn't agree with them. And you call us fascists? ;-)

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2018, 01:36:13 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
Nah. I voted for Trump.
I was just mentioning a possible reason to send you to the other side, are you trying to assemble a list? ;)
Yeah, yeah. Trump wants to deport those who are here illegally, progressives want to deport anyone who doesn't agree with them. And you call us fascists? ;-)
I've never called Drumpf supporters fascists. People in desperate need of learning to take a joke, perhaps. Never fascists.

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2018, 01:46:30 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
CNS

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2018, 02:13:50 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
Nah. I voted for Trump.
I was just mentioning a possible reason to send you to the other side, are you trying to assemble a list? ;)
Yeah, yeah. Trump wants to deport those who are here illegally, progressives want to deport anyone who doesn't agree with them. And you call us fascists? ;-)
I've never called Drumpf supporters fascists. People in desperate need of learning to take a joke, perhaps. Never fascists.
I might have used the word fascist, a time or two... But more accurately I probably said, FASCISTI!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7