Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2018, 05:19:30 PM »

Anybody else get the sis email special for Mr Sam robustos? $99.99/box
Yes
Who was it?
As Raz might say, que?
Come on, re-read it
Raz would say ¿Como?

In Spanish, if you don't understand something, you don't say, "Whaaaat?" You say, "How's that?"
You're just asking to be on the other side of that wall, hombre.  ;D
Nah. I voted for Trump.
I was just mentioning a possible reason to send you to the other side, are you trying to assemble a list? ;)
Yeah, yeah. Trump wants to deport those who are here illegally, progressives want to deport anyone who doesn't agree with them. And you call us fascists? ;-)
I've never called Drumpf supporters fascists. People in desperate need of learning to take a joke, perhaps. Never fascists.
I dunno, for some of us it took a real sense of humor to vote for Trump. But when both parties and all three branches of government have become a joke, we might as well send our own absurd joke to sit in the big chair. And so far, I'm applauding what he's actually done while everyone else was completely wrapped up in his clown act - which may or may not be an act. But, whatever. Everybody's losing their minds about Trump's "shithole" remarks, which I couldn't care less about. Most of the third world is comprised of shitholes, and US foreign aid and the idiocy that is the UN haven't helped a lick.

But people leaving federal government agencies in droves? That I can get behind, even if I know it won't last.
Why you coming at me like that, Raz?
Don't worry. Useless or no, the UN isn't going anywhere. ;-)
Good, we gotta keep Tony employed.
Indeed.

« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2018, 08:23:41 PM »

Evening CB.

« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2018, 08:28:52 PM »

[...]

Indeed, indeed.

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2018, 08:29:43 PM »

Evening CB.
Evening, Dave. Just about to sit down for dinner. Anything smoking by you?

« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2018, 08:47:28 PM »

Evening CB.
Evening, Dave. Just about to sit down for dinner. Anything smoking by you?
Had a New World Connie after work and fixing to have a Mason-Dixon with after dinner coffee.

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2018, 08:53:42 PM »

Just read a nice article about Nikki Haley in the Clemson Alumni magazine.  Interesting woman...and of course a Clemson grad.

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2018, 08:57:57 PM »

Looks like we should be getting some OK smoking weather for the weekend.

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2018, 10:09:23 PM »

Evening CB.
Evening, Dave. Just about to sit down for dinner. Anything smoking by you?
Had a New World Connie after work and fixing to have a Mason-Dixon with after dinner coffee.
That sounds nice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]