Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2018, 11:27:00 AM »

Nope, Dow or no this day is going to suck. Just got handed a request for a report. Source is the legislature. That means "drop everything right now, and why aren't you done yet?"
Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2018, 11:38:03 AM »

Morning boys.  Winter storm Inga went east and slobbered on Lousiana.  Roads here are dry.  Not even ice on the windshield.  Weather people got it wrong again.  Shocking.
i keep telling you, the only things they get right are Sunrise, Sunset, and the high & low tides, that shit is
from tables.  The other stuff they just guess at....

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2018, 11:58:27 AM »

Good news Mr. Bean, SBC discount back up to 20%-25%

Tuesday Special!

Today we have two specials on two brands!

Crowned Heads
HVC

CODE: TUESDAY50 = 20% off plus 5% in reward points on orders $50+!

CODE: TUESDAY120 = 25% off plus 5% in reward points on orders $120+!

Discount only applies to brands above. Please log in before trying to purchase.

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2018, 11:59:23 AM »

Good morning, muchachos.
The mayor does his impression of Raz.

Morning, muchachos.
I missed you.
Aww, you say the sweetest things. But atop sending flowers, okay? It's creeping me out.

Busy holiday weekend doing my Rev gig and dealing with messy people. Spent the afternoon yesterday doing my impression of Tony. Made sauce and stuffed shells while drinking a buttload of Sangiovese.
Tastes better if you take the Sangiovese the other way....just sayin'.
Yeah but you get drunk faster Raz' way and you have a chance of beating the breathalyzer... Just don't fart while the officer has his nose in the car.

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2018, 11:59:46 AM »

Morning boys.  Winter storm Inga went east and slobbered on Lousiana.  Roads here are dry.  Not even ice on the windshield.  Weather people got it wrong again.  Shocking.
i keep telling you, the only things they get right are Sunrise, Sunset, and the high & low tides, that shit is
from tables.  The other stuff they just guess at....
Nah, they do far better than that.  Heck they get the temp right within a degree or two a week in advance.  I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Financial forecasters....now that's total BS.

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2018, 12:00:54 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
I stand corrected.
There's still hope for the latest ones to be good, though I've heard nothing. I wonder if they were released
They are coming out of AJF's facility, right?  (not that I've been right about anything else...)

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2018, 12:04:36 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
So there is a new one out there somewhere, haven't seen any yet. Blending helped by AJF
Sounds like it would be worth a try.

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2018, 12:05:43 PM »

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2018, 12:08:13 PM »

Good afternoon, Flip.

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2018, 12:39:37 PM »

good afternoon guys. been trying to convert Powerpoint presentations to video files for archives presentations off my thumb drive to run through my projector and laptop.

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2018, 12:40:11 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
I stand corrected.
There's still hope for the latest ones to be good, though I've heard nothing. I wonder if they were released
They are coming out of AJF's facility, right?  (not that I've been right about anything else...)
Correct (for once), they're made at the San Lotano Factory by AJF

« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2018, 12:42:39 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
So there is a new one out there somewhere, haven't seen any yet. Blending helped by AJF
Sounds like it would be worth a try.
I'll look for one this Sunday at CI

« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2018, 12:45:05 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
So there is a new one out there somewhere, haven't seen any yet. Blending helped by AJF
Sounds like it would be worth a try.
I'll look for one this Sunday at CI
Which CI?

« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2018, 12:51:16 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
So there is a new one out there somewhere, haven't seen any yet. Blending helped by AJF
Sounds like it would be worth a try.
I'll look for one this Sunday at CI
Which CI?
Hamburg

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2018, 12:52:00 PM »

BTW, to follow up on the brief Murcialago chat yesterday:
So there is a new one out there somewhere, haven't seen any yet. Blending helped by AJF
Sounds like it would be worth a try.
I'll look for one this Sunday at CI
Which CI?
Hamburg
Some of the other guys like to visit Cabellas also
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9