Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

ss2

  • Summertime!!

heading home for the evening.  have a 601 Steel Spike to smoke for the ride.  wasn't impressed 6 months ago, but lets see what 6 months humi time will do.  later gators!

Back home with some lighter pockets, got all the appliances paid for and ordered.  Everything KitchenAid stainless pro line.

Sack full of drapery fabric samples to take over tomorrow for review, warden said "these fabrics are on the expensive side is that ok"?  What ya gonna say besides if they make you happy that is fine darling.
looks like you've been doing it long enough to give the right answers!
42 years long
good for you!  40 here.
Close enough!

heading home for the evening.  have a 601 Steel Spike to smoke for the ride.  wasn't impressed 6 months ago, but lets see what 6 months humi time will do.  later gators!
Later SS, enjoy your smoke

Got to go to a belated birthday gathering for my son at Chicago Pizza.  I suggested Chuck E Cheese but they wanted Chicago.

Where the heck could I have gotten this Atlantic Cigars exclusive?

Edit: Phone was acting wonky so I rebooted and tried again. It's an AJF New World Atlantic 20th Anniversary edition.

golf was fun, shopping done, leftover lasagna finished, cigar time from the brown box delivered this afternoon.

Got to go to a belated birthday gathering for my son at Chicago Pizza.  I suggested Chuck E Cheese but they wanted Chicago.
They don't have Whack a Mole at Chicago, do they?

heading home for the evening.  have a 601 Steel Spike to smoke for the ride.  wasn't impressed 6 months ago, but lets see what 6 months humi time will do.  later gators!
Later SS, enjoy your smoke
Have a few of those with about that much time on them.  Will have to revisit myself soon.

Got to go to a belated birthday gathering for my son at Chicago Pizza.  I suggested Chuck E Cheese but they wanted Chicago.
They don't have Whack a Mole at Chicago, do they?
And I don't think they have beer at Chuck E Cheese, either, which is the only way you could drag me back into one of those places.

63°, 6 mph breeze. always liked these Genuine Counterfeit Cuban perfectos.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Evening

Got to go to a belated birthday gathering for my son at Chicago Pizza.  I suggested Chuck E Cheese but they wanted Chicago.
They don't have Whack a Mole at Chicago, do they?
And I don't think they have beer at Chuck E Cheese, either, which is the only way you could drag me back into one of those places.
Chicago had 40 craft beers on draft.  Manager recognized my son from seeing him on tv and gave me a 20% discount and a test flight of beers.

Got to go to a belated birthday gathering for my son at Chicago Pizza.  I suggested Chuck E Cheese but they wanted Chicago.
They don't have Whack a Mole at Chicago, do they?
And I don't think they have beer at Chuck E Cheese, either, which is the only way you could drag me back into one of those places.
Chicago had 40 craft beers on draft.  Manager recognized my son from seeing him on tv and gave me a 20% discount and a test flight of beers.
Nice.  Better than a free romp in the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese any day.

Got to go to a belated birthday gathering for my son at Chicago Pizza.  I suggested Chuck E Cheese but they wanted Chicago.
They don't have Whack a Mole at Chicago, do they?
And I don't think they have beer at Chuck E Cheese, either, which is the only way you could drag me back into one of those places.
Chicago had 40 craft beers on draft.  Manager recognized my son from seeing him on tv and gave me a 20% discount and a test flight of beers.
Nice.  Better than a free romp in the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese any day.
Indeed!

golf was fun, shopping done, leftover lasagna finished, cigar time from the brown box delivered this afternoon.
No EPC 2nds in the delivery?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8