Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Looks like we've got a virtual herf going...
I wish. Won't be home for three more hours.

Not a terrible cigar but if I only got one cigar a week that would probably not be my choice :)

But at least you are getting a smoke!
I'm enjoying this more than I have in the past. The burn is impeccable. Nice flavors too. Although I'm sure it's the price that's making it better.

They are very well constructed and free does help.
Some database issue but I think we're back. Just gonna have to wait for the cache to clear. Here's the photo I wanted to share towards the end of the cigar...

Did anyone report on the 6.1 earthquake in Japan? WTF is going on?
It's the apocalypse. You missed the memo? Turns out Dean is the Antichrist.

HEY!! THAT STATEMENT OFFENDS ME.

I have a very strong and present faith in God that sunstains me throughout my life. I start out each and every morning talking to him and listening with these two prayers.
God, I offer myself to Thee-
To build with me
and to do with me as Thou wilt.
Relieve me of the bondage of self,
that I may better do Thy will.
Take away my difficulties,
that victory over them may bear witness
to those I would help of Thy Power,
Thy Love, and Thy Way of life.
May I do Thy will always!
Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace!

That where there is hatred, I may bring love.

That where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness.

That where there is discord, I may bring harmony.

That where there is error, I may bring truth.

That where there is doubt, I may bring faith.

That where there is despair, I may bring hope.

That where there are shadows, I may bring light.

That where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort, than to be comforted.

To understand, than to be understood.

To love, than to be loved.

For it is by self-forgetting that one finds.

It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.

It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life.

and at night I thank him for another day and hope he is satisfied with my results.

(nevermind, you guys wouldn't believe me anyway 😏)

[...]

#BFTGOG

Sheesh, thought the Banter was gone!

From my end it said connection problems and some SMF shit

Not a terrible cigar but if I only got one cigar a week that would probably not be my choice :)

But at least you are getting a smoke!
I'm enjoying this more than I have in the past. The burn is impeccable. Nice flavors too. Although I'm sure it's the price that's making it better.

They are very well constructed and free does help.
Some database issue but I think we're back. Just gonna have to wait for the cache to clear. Here's the photo I wanted to share towards the end of the cigar...

Well you certainly smoked it all!

Sheesh, thought the Banter was gone!

From my end it said connection problems and some SMF shit
Yeah, sorry about that. Issue with the hosting provider's database.

Edit: guess I should schedule that upgrade sooner than later.

Sheesh, thought the Banter was gone!

From my end it said connection problems and some SMF shit
Yeah, sorry about that. Issue with the hosting provider's database.

Edit: guess I should schedule that upgrade sooner than later.
Ahhh, pretty minor disruption.   Just don't get like CI ;)

Partagas Red toro and coffee going here. Next up, sort and start packing the den, and hope to tackle all the Archives stuff I threw in plastic and got off the floor.

(yes Tony, thank you. BFTGOG. someone in Florida has that plate and I check monthly on it's availability)

Sheesh, thought the Banter was gone!

From my end it said connection problems and some SMF shit
Yeah, sorry about that. Issue with the hosting provider's database.

Edit: guess I should schedule that upgrade sooner than later.
Ahhh, pretty minor disruption.   Just don't get like CI ;)

what's CI?
LOL.

Nice of Sherwin Williams to hold a national 40% off sale on paint just for me  ;) next week.  That will save me about $225 - $250.

Nice of Sherwin Williams to hold a national 40% off sale on paint just for me  ;) next week.  That will save me about $225 - $250.
I hope next week works for you.

Nice of Sherwin Williams to hold a national 40% off sale on paint just for me  ;) next week.  That will save me about $225 - $250.
Wasn't that a Sherwin Williams shade I gave you yesterday?

a comfortably clear 82° out. great smoking weather.

[...]

Of course I do Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9