Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2017, 04:14:39 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.

« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2017, 04:24:15 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2017
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2017, 04:26:24 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.

Fookin Oooven...

« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2017, 04:31:09 PM »

@ Bean....hopefully your guys eventually got to the east coast.  When do they (try to) head home?  Weather supposed to get crappy again tomorrow evening.
They were supposed to arrive early afternoon, finally landed at 8 pm.  They're out there until the end of next week.

« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2017, 04:38:33 PM »

I assume the text didn't come through in its entirety:

Subject:NJ Transit Alerts

Bus Route No. 163, the 4:45 pm arrival into Ridgewood is currently disabled and awaiting mechanical ass
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2017
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2017, 04:45:06 PM »

I assume the text didn't come through in its entirety:

Bus Route No. 163, the 4:45 pm arrival into Ridgewood is currently disabled and awaiting mechanical ass

Unless Mechanical Ass is a step above Journeymen in the Transit Union system...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2017
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2017, 04:48:05 PM »

Time to flee this concrete fortress... Smoke 'em if you got 'em. Later, Fellas!

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2017, 04:49:02 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Sheesh.
GFY, GFY, GFY, GFY, GFY .......... GFY

« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2017, 04:49:20 PM »

Time to flee this concrete fortress... Smoke 'em if you got 'em. Later, Fellas!
Later BS

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.
No kidding. 98 deg, 70 deg dewpoint, fit for neither man nor beast.  Or at least a cigar smoking man.  I will have the guys build me a mini-man cave in the shop.  We have one of those move'n'cools we aren't using which will become the A/C supply, small exhaust fan with desk and ceiling height exhaust points, good to go.

« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2017, 04:55:37 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.
No kidding. 98 deg, 70 deg dewpoint, fit for neither man nor beast.  Or at least a cigar smoking man.  I will have the guys build me a mini-man cave in the shop.  We have one of those move'n'cools we aren't using which will become the A/C supply, small exhaust fan with desk and ceiling height exhaust points, good to go.
Very Innovative!

« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2017, 04:59:43 PM »

Dean'O just missed himself a nice deal on the Scorcher, 5'rs of OOO Belicoso's  for $13.50 delivered.  One of his favorites I believe.

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2017, 05:11:31 PM »

I assume the text didn't come through in its entirety:

Bus Route No. 163, the 4:45 pm arrival into Ridgewood is currently disabled and awaiting mechanical ass

Unless Mechanical Ass is a step above Journeymen in the Transit Union system...
That sounds plausible.

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Sheesh.
GFY, GFY, GFY, GFY, GFY .......... GFY
Wow.

« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2017, 05:31:09 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Pool side is sunny in the afternoon but there is a shady sitting area in the front.  Problem is when it is this hot and the wind is blowing it is like an oven in the shade.
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Sheesh.
GFY, GFY, GFY, GFY, GFY .......... GFY
Wow.
TWSS
Logged