Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2017, 05:15:46 PM »

Are you at CF yet Mayor?
We're heading to the CI Superstore for a drink and a smoke. No tailgating this year. No tickets so no reason to actually go to Lake Harmony.
You are smoking and that is what counts

Good smoke too.
Yup.
I am going to fire up a drumstick here in a little bit
I have one with me too. Decided on Fuente Fuente Opus X - Reserva D' Chateau (churchill) for the time being. Great cigar. Creamy and nutty notes. Let's see if it changes as it burns.

never had, probably never will. enjoy Tony.

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2017, 05:18:37 PM »

feeding baby possums then it's back to my place for thick cut NY Strip steaks. not sure about sides, maybe just a salad.

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2017, 05:23:18 PM »

feeding baby possums then it's back to my place for thick cut NY Strip steaks. not sure about sides, maybe just a salad.
Cowboy Cut Ribeyes here tonight with sautéed mushrooms and twice baked potatoes.

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2017, 05:23:27 PM »

Drinking some Stone Ripper now. Very nice brew.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/241048/

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2017, 05:24:05 PM »

90 degrees here and only 28% humidity.
Kind of hot for sipp'n my Derby Bourbon a little later.
Today's Derby Libation
Very nice sipp'n bourbon, finished in port barrels
Charlie is a big fan and concurs.

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »

gotta put my money on Always Deaming, I like Velasquez as a jockey, and Hence to place.

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2017, 05:25:41 PM »

feeding baby possums then it's back to my place for thick cut NY Strip steaks. not sure about sides, maybe just a salad.
Cowboy Cut Ribeyes here tonight with sautéed mushrooms and twice baked potatoes.
I can do mushrooms, maybe a baked potato.

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2017, 05:26:20 PM »

Are you at CF yet Mayor?
We're heading to the CI Superstore for a drink and a smoke. No tailgating this year. No tickets so no reason to actually go to Lake Harmony.
You are smoking and that is what counts

Good smoke too.
Yup.
I am going to fire up a drumstick here in a little bit
I have one with me too. Decided on Fuente Fuente Opus X - Reserva D' Chateau (churchill) for the time being. Great cigar. Creamy and nutty notes. Let's see if it changes as it burns.

never had, probably never will. enjoy Tony.
They were on special for $14. Not bad for b&m price. Special occasion hanging out with Charlie and starting new job on Monday, otherwise not one I would necessarily purchase again.

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2017, 05:27:32 PM »

Drinking some Stone Ripper now. Very nice brew.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/241048/
grapefruit and passion fruit? I always preferred draft. it was simple and tasted like beer. lol.

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2017, 05:29:04 PM »

Are you at CF yet Mayor?
We're heading to the CI Superstore for a drink and a smoke. No tailgating this year. No tickets so no reason to actually go to Lake Harmony.
You are smoking and that is what counts

Good smoke too.
Yup.
I am going to fire up a drumstick here in a little bit
I have one with me too. Decided on Fuente Fuente Opus X - Reserva D' Chateau (churchill) for the time being. Great cigar. Creamy and nutty notes. Let's see if it changes as it burns.

never had, probably never will. enjoy Tony.
They were on special for $14. Not bad for b&m price. Special occasion hanging out with Charlie and starting new job on Monday, otherwise not one I would necessarily purchase again.
that is a good price, and because of the celebrations you deserve the treat. tell Charlie I said hi.

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2017, 05:30:27 PM »

Are you at CF yet Mayor?
We're heading to the CI Superstore for a drink and a smoke. No tailgating this year. No tickets so no reason to actually go to Lake Harmony.
You are smoking and that is what counts

Good smoke too.
Yup.
I am going to fire up a drumstick here in a little bit
I have one with me too. Decided on Fuente Fuente Opus X - Reserva D' Chateau (churchill) for the time being. Great cigar. Creamy and nutty notes. Let's see if it changes as it burns.

never had, probably never will. enjoy Tony.
They were on special for $14. Not bad for b&m price. Special occasion hanging out with Charlie and starting new job on Monday, otherwise not one I would necessarily purchase again.
that is a good price, and because of the celebrations you deserve the treat. tell Charlie I said hi.
He says hi back.

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2017, 05:31:55 PM »

Drinking some Stone Ripper now. Very nice brew.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/241048/
grapefruit and passion fruit? I always preferred draft. it was simple and tasted like beer. lol.
I too prefer beer that tastes like beer

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2017, 05:32:21 PM »

Are you at CF yet Mayor?
We're heading to the CI Superstore for a drink and a smoke. No tailgating this year. No tickets so no reason to actually go to Lake Harmony.
You are smoking and that is what counts

Good smoke too.
Yup.
I am going to fire up a drumstick here in a little bit
I have one with me too. Decided on Fuente Fuente Opus X - Reserva D' Chateau (churchill) for the time being. Great cigar. Creamy and nutty notes. Let's see if it changes as it burns.

never had, probably never will. enjoy Tony.
They were on special for $14. Not bad for b&m price. Special occasion hanging out with Charlie and starting new job on Monday, otherwise not one I would necessarily purchase again.
that is a good price, and because of the celebrations you deserve the treat. tell Charlie I said hi.
+1

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2017, 05:35:24 PM »

gotta put my money on Always Deaming, I like Velasquez as a jockey, and Hence to place.
I am for Patch, he only has one eye.

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2017, 05:38:59 PM »

Warden brought out some toasted French bread with melted mozzarella and  Prosciutto, damn good.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6