CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 28, 2016, 12:00:45 AM

Title: 11/28/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on November 28, 2016, 12:00:45 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: shank on November 28, 2016, 12:19:35 AM
Alright. CI order is in now also. LHC Edicion Festival from yesterday's jam, Man'O'War dirty dozen sampler, Padilla 1932 Black 10 box, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage 5 pack.

Oh, geez, forgot the CAO La Traviata Divino CigarBreath told me I needed to buy.

Still contemplating on the Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo. I think I need them, though. Haha. Short smokes suit me well.

I think I will then be well (too well?) stocked!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: tcarblu on November 28, 2016, 12:36:41 AM
Alright. CI order is in now also. LHC Edicion Festival from yesterday's jam, Man'O'War dirty dozen sampler, Padilla 1932 Black 10 box, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage 5 pack.

Oh, geez, forgot the CAO La Traviata Divino CigarBreath told me I needed to buy.

Still contemplating on the Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo. I think I need them, though. Haha. Short smokes suit me well.

I think I will then be well (too well?) stocked!
The MCII papi's are a great smoke, and the price, with $10 CI bucks and FS make it a no brainer. Lots of folks here like that smoke.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 12:37:35 AM
Alright. CI order is in now also. LHC Edicion Festival from yesterday's jam, Man'O'War dirty dozen sampler, Padilla 1932 Black 10 box, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage 5 pack.

Oh, geez, forgot the CAO La Traviata Divino CigarBreath told me I needed to buy.

Still contemplating on the Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo. I think I need them, though. Haha. Short smokes suit me well.

I think I will then be well (too well?) stocked!
Those Room 101s are really good. Probably the best cigar out of the lot.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: shank on November 28, 2016, 12:48:42 AM
I blew my $10 CI bucks on the last order. Probably still a good deal, though. No? Can you double up on the bucks?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: tcarblu on November 28, 2016, 12:50:08 AM
I blew my $10 CI bucks on the last order. Probably still a good deal, though. No? Can you double up on the bucks?
Not sure about the bucks, however, even without still a wonderful deal.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 02:51:51 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 26 more nights!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 04:48:10 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Monday Jamming!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 04:50:27 AM
Today's Cigar Fu could stink up the Flint, Michigan Water Supply.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:02:27 AM
November 28 is...........French Toast Day

There’s a blend that just makes our morning fantastic, and it’s a blending of eggs, milk, and cinnamon with bread dipped in. There’s something about the savory sweet smell of it, and the anticipation of having it painted with butter and drizzled with syrup, with a side of breakfast sausage and a tall glass of orange juice that’ll get us out of bed on even the worst of days. French Toast Day is honors this amazing breakfast delight, and encourages you to enjoy it for breakfast with a few friends.

History of French Toast Day

The breakfast favorite French toast goes by many names depending on where it’s being served up – eggy bread, German toast, poor knights’ pudding, Bombay toast – but it’s always made of the same key ingredients. Egg, milk – or cream – and bread. This delicious sweet snack is often served with sugar or syrup and fruit, and consists of bread slices fried in a mixture of milk and egg. In France, its name is ‘pain perdu’, which literally means ‘lost bread’, because it would often be made with stale or old bread.

Although we tend to call it French Bread, the dish isn’t known to have come from France. Some ancient Latin recipes from the 4th century mention soaking bread in milk before frying, and in fourteenth Century Germany the term ‘poor knights’ pudding’ was coined for the sweet treat because it was seen as an affordable meal for those without too much money to spend. Today, it’s eaten across the world as a breakfast meal or a sweet snack.

In Italy, there’s a savory version, called ‘mozzarella en carrozza’, which sees the egg-soaked bread sandwiching slices of mozzarella cheese before it is fried. Its name literally means ‘mozzarella in a carriage’. So you can have eggy bread for your main meal, and your pudding!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:11:45 AM
Some good sporting news this morning:  The SF Castro Giants have been eliminated from the playoffs!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:28:42 AM
Cyber Monday!

Beware, I was shopping for a Warden Gift over the weekend and bit for a fake web site disguised as a boutique shoe brand outlet.  Fortunately CC Company caught it immediately (they have an automated database of known sites) but requires my card be replaced.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:52:54 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:56:56 AM
Commute Time, BBL
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:13:27 AM
Alright. CI order is in now also. LHC Edicion Festival from yesterday's jam, Man'O'War dirty dozen sampler, Padilla 1932 Black 10 box, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage 5 pack.

Oh, geez, forgot the CAO La Traviata Divino CigarBreath told me I needed to buy.

Still contemplating on the Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo. I think I need them, though. Haha. Short smokes suit me well.

I think I will then be well (too well?) stocked!
I would vote a definite yes on the Room 101's.  You won't be sorry.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:15:00 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 26 more nights!
An eternity!....
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:16:08 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 28, the 333rd day of 2016. There are 33 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 28, 2001, Enron Corp., once the world's largest energy trader, collapsed after would-be rescuer Dynegy Inc. backed out of an $8.4 billion takeover deal. (Enron filed for bankruptcy protection four days later.)

On this date:

In 1520, Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan reached the Pacific Ocean after passing through the South American strait that now bears his name.

In 1861, the Confederate Congress admitted Missouri as the 12th state of the Confederacy after Missouri's disputed secession from the Union.

In 1905, Sinn Fein (shin fayn) was founded in Dublin.

In 1922, Captain Cyril Turner of the Royal Air Force gave the first public skywriting exhibition, spelling out, "Hello USA. Call Vanderbilt 7200" over New York's Times Square; about 47,000 calls in less than three hours resulted.

In 1942, nearly 500 people died in a fire that destroyed the Cocoanut Grove nightclub in Boston.

In 1958, Chad, Gabon and Middle Congo became autonomous republics within the French community.

In 1964, the United States launched the space probe Mariner 4 on a course toward Mars, which it flew past in July 1965, sending back pictures of the red planet.

In 1975, President Gerald R. Ford nominated federal judge John Paul Stevens to the U.S. Supreme Court seat vacated by William O. Douglas.

In 1979, an Air New Zealand DC-10 en route to the South Pole crashed into a mountain in Antarctica, killing all 257 people aboard.

In 1987, a South African Airways Boeing 747 crashed into the Indian Ocean with the loss of all 159 people aboard.

In 1990, Margaret Thatcher resigned as British prime minister during an audience with Queen Elizabeth II, who then conferred the premiership on John Major.

In 1994, serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was slain in a Wisconsin prison by a fellow inmate. Sixties war protester Jerry Rubin died in Los Angeles, two weeks after being hit by a car; he was 56.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:16:43 AM
Ten years ago: At the opening of a NATO summit in Latvia, President George W. Bush rejected suggestions Iraq had fallen into civil war and vowed not to pull U.S. troops out "until the mission is complete." The U.N. Security Council voted unanimously to extend for a year the mandate of the 160,000-strong multinational force in Iraq. Pope Benedict XVI, in Turkey on his first visit to a Muslim country, urged all religious leaders to "utterly refuse" to support any violence in the name of faith.

Five years ago: Egyptians, despite a recent wave of unrest, waited peacefully in long lines to vote in the first parliamentary elections since the ouster of Hosni Mubarak (HOHS'-nee moo-BAH'-rahk); Islamist parties were the big winners. Occupy Wall Street protesters defied a deadline to remove their weeks-old encampment on the Los Angeles City Hall lawn.

One year ago: President Barack Obama kept up his holiday tradition of supporting small businesses, taking his daughters, Malia and Sasha, to a bookstore in Washington's Petworth neighborhood, where he bought nine books. Victor Mooney, a New Yorker who rowed across the Atlantic Ocean for AIDS awareness, arrived home in Brooklyn, ending a 21-month journey. Tyson Fury defeated Wladimir Klitschko (VLAD'-uh-meer KLICH'-koh) by unanimous decision in Duesseldorf, Germany, to end the Ukrainian's nine-and-a-half-year reign as heavyweight champion and take his WBA, IBF, and WBO heavyweight titles. Marjorie Lord, 97, the Broadway and film actress who became a TV star on the sitcom "Make Room for Daddy," died in Beverly Hills, California.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:17:37 AM
Today's Birthdays: Recording executive Berry Gordy Jr. is 87. Former Sen. Gary Hart, D-Colo., is 80. Singer-songwriter Bruce Channel is 76. Singer Randy Newman is 73. CBS News correspondent Susan Spencer is 70. Movie director Joe Dante is 69. Former "Late Show" orchestra leader Paul Shaffer is 67. Actor Ed Harris is 66. Former NASA teacher in space Barbara Morgan is 65. Actress S. Epatha (eh-PAY'-thah) Merkerson is 64. Former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is 63. Country singer Kristine Arnold (Sweethearts of the Rodeo) is 60. Actor Judd Nelson is 57. Movie director Alfonso Cuaron (kwahr-OHN') is 55. Rock musician Matt Cameron is 54. Actress Jane Sibbett is 54. Comedian Jon Stewart is 54. Actress Garcelle Beauvais (gar-SEHL' boh-VAY') is 50. Actor/comedian Stephnie (cq) Weir is 49. Rhythm-and-blues singer Dawn Robinson is 48. Actress Gina Tognoni is 43. Hip-hop musician apl.de.ap (Black Eyed Peas) is 42. Actor Malcolm Goodwin is 41. Actor Ryan Kwanten is 40. Actress Aimee Garcia is 38. Rapper Chamillionaire is 37. Actor Daniel Henney is 37. Rock musician Rostam Batmanglij (bot-man-GLEESH') is 33. Rock singer-keyboardist Tyler Glenn (Neon Trees) is 33. Actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead is 32. R&B singer Trey Songz is 32. Actress Scarlett Pomers is 28. Actor/rapper Bryshere Gray (TV: "Empire") is 23.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:18:05 AM
Thought for Today: "We are not all born at once, but by bits. The body first, and the spirit later." - Mary Hunter Austin, American novelist and playwright (1868-1934).
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:18:50 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:28:47 AM
Good to see that Cleveland was able to maintain their perfect record.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 06:35:25 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. another Monday!!
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:50:26 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.  You keep busy over the weekend?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 06:56:55 AM
Good morning boys, back to work
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 07:03:01 AM
Good morning boys, back to work
Indeed.  Sure doesn't feel like I had the whole week off.... :-\
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 07:09:19 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.  You keep busy over the weekend?
I think so. long weekend to remember.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 07:16:50 AM
Alright. CI order is in now also. LHC Edicion Festival from yesterday's jam, Man'O'War dirty dozen sampler, Padilla 1932 Black 10 box, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage 5 pack.

Oh, geez, forgot the CAO La Traviata Divino CigarBreath told me I needed to buy.

Still contemplating on the Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo. I think I need them, though. Haha. Short smokes suit me well.

I think I will then be well (too well?) stocked!
I would vote a definite yes on the Room 101's.  You won't be sorry.
Except they are GONE!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 07:17:56 AM
Morning Dean, Travellin Dave and Fish
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 07:21:57 AM
Over 50 people Vagrants treated in downtown Austin for K2 cases over the weekend
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 07:26:31 AM
51 Days!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 07:42:44 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 07:44:30 AM
51 Days!
wow. getting close.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 07:49:53 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 07:51:52 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 07:52:58 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
I know I sure as hell got two long miserable meetings this week on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Morning Bean
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 07:55:24 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
oh, 8 days instead of 7?
😕
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 07:55:39 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 07:57:56 AM
51 Days!
Been a while since we've seen a countdown update.  Thought you had reconsidered.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 07:58:59 AM
Morning Mr. Bean, Fishy and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 08:03:16 AM
Obummer and his minions are rulemaking like no tomorrow trying to put the maximum fuk on America and this one right here slipped through in the dark and not only does cornliquor fuel cost the taxpayers a fortune in subsidies but get ready to have even more related problems with your engines (small and large) along with a very significant reduction in your fuel mileage.  This is a 60% increase from the current amount.

The amount of ethanol and other biofuels that must be blended into the nation’s fuel supply must increase by 6 percent next year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced Wednesday.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 08:03:24 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 08:03:36 AM
I wish this election bullshit would come to an end.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 08:05:18 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
And we all know the prices are mere window dressing
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 08:05:18 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
so do I. I may be forced to try one or two.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 08:05:43 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
I know I sure as hell got two long miserable meetings this week on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Morning Bean
I'm in Houston Tue-Wed then Little Rock Wed-Fri.   :P
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 08:07:30 AM
I wish this election bullshit would come to an end.
You ain't kiddin!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 08:11:42 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
They make nice quality cigars and I have a number of them but their retail prices don't ever hold up.  I read and some connies are certainly better than others but why make a connie if it does not smoke like a connie?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 08:15:13 AM
Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 08:15:14 AM
Good to see that Cleveland was able to maintain their perfect record.
Didn't realize San Fran was so close before I checked the standings yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 08:16:27 AM
This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 08:18:09 AM
Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
They make nice quality cigars and I have a number of them but their retail prices don't ever hold up.  I read and some connies are certainly better than others but why make a connie if it does not smoke like a connie?
Good question but I like the approach
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 08:21:56 AM
Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.
I've got my appointment on Thursday. Isabella is a HOT hygienist from Eastern Europe.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 08:25:18 AM
This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Bah humbug. I realized while putting lights up yesterday that it isn't just the elf, I hate the whole damn season and everything involved.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 08:25:39 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 08:28:16 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Scrooge.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 08:29:05 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
I know I sure as hell got two long miserable meetings this week on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Morning Bean
Better than I thought, meetings are only 1/2 day each and I got to leave early from the one tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 08:31:17 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 08:32:05 AM
This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Bah humbug. I realized while putting lights up yesterday that it isn't just the elf, I hate the whole damn season and everything involved.
Commie bastidge!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 08:35:50 AM
This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Bah humbug. I realized while putting lights up yesterday that it isn't just the elf, I hate the whole damn season and everything involved.
Commie bastidge!
Yep.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 08:49:30 AM
I wish this election bullshit would come to an end.
Isn't it about time for 2020 candidates to start announcing themselves?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 08:50:43 AM
Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.
Just rest your head back.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 08:51:59 AM
Good to see that Cleveland was able to maintain their perfect record.
Didn't realize San Fran was so close before I checked the standings yesterday.
Yea, shitshow there is almost up to Cleveland standards.  Part of the reason Harbaugh left I'm sure, it was starting to unravel then.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 08:52:40 AM
Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.
I've got my appointment on Thursday. Isabella is a HOT hygienist from Eastern Europe.
Mail order hygienist?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 08:53:02 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 08:54:01 AM
So, @Mr. Mayor....are we good for the 15th?   Final answer......
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 08:54:43 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 09:05:05 AM
I wish this election bullshit would come to an end.
Isn't it about time for 2020 candidates to start announcing themselves?
Kanye already did that.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 09:11:21 AM
Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.
I've got my appointment on Thursday. Isabella is a HOT hygienist from Eastern Europe.
Mail order hygienist?
She's simply gorgeous with huge green eyes.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 09:11:55 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Looking Quite Perky!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 09:12:19 AM
So, @Mr. Mayor....are we good for the 15th?   Final answer......
I'm there. Already put it in the family calendar.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2016, 09:30:16 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 09:35:24 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
I think she's hiding 5 Vegas Classic Torpedos in her shirt.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 09:44:37 AM
Markets Open

DOW    -58 @ 19,094
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 09:47:45 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 09:52:50 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 10:05:31 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
I think she's hiding 5 Vegas Classic Torpedos in her shirt.
She could park planes at Newark with those
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:05:36 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
Harder to get the password than to pass the training.  What a fuk'n joke.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:06:17 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
I think she's hiding 5 Vegas Classic Torpedos in her shirt.
She could park planes at Newark with those
Or create the next Christi Bridge Backup
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 10:06:52 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
Typical user. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 10:08:40 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:30:51 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 10:34:04 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 28, 2016, 10:35:03 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 10:36:09 AM
I better perform a Rack Check.
nipply out I hope.
Never a bad thing.
not a bad thing at all.
I think she's hiding 5 Vegas Classic Torpedos in her shirt.
She could park planes at Newark with those
Now wouldn't that improve trips to the airport.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 10:37:09 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 10:39:07 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 10:39:24 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 28, 2016, 10:41:11 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.

Took quite a bit to psych myself up for this one...
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 10:48:41 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.
Old and set in his ways?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 10:49:42 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.
Old and set in his ways?
That too.  Especially the old part.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:51:52 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
Typical unemployed asshat, keeping up with other folks business because they have shed themselves of all responsibilities.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:52:48 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.
Very True!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 10:53:19 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Once more unto the breach"
Hopefully you got more than one left in you....Morning Steve.

Took quite a bit to psych myself up for this one...
I hear you on that!   :-\
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:54:03 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
You forget, he's a keyholder in the DGaF society.
Old and set in his ways?
Old is correct but I don't have any ways beyond DGaF about anything to do with work.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 10:54:53 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
Typical unemployed asshat, keeping up with other folks business because they have shed themselves of all responsibilities.
Hahaha. Touché, pussy cat.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:57:35 AM
Guess I will take waste some mandatory online training about security.
Fuk'n password expired, got to wait on them to send me a new one.
And how many warnings did you get and ignore leading up to that expiration?
One a week for the last month and it was not even due until December 19.  They usually increase them to daily for the last week.
Typical millennial, not taking any accountability for his issues.
Typical unemployed asshat, keeping up with other folks business because they have shed themselves of all responsibilities.
Hahaha. Touché, pussy cat.
;D
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 10:59:43 AM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 11:02:58 AM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 11:09:01 AM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 11:13:01 AM
Neanderthal's available on the Mash.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 11:13:35 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 11:34:05 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 11:36:18 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 11:46:58 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 11:47:48 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 11:48:13 AM
Taking a long lunch today, got to take a couple of old (one really old) clocks to see about getting them repaired then grab up some lunch.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 11:49:21 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 11:55:24 AM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
I definitely wouldn't buy another timeshare.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 12:26:41 PM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
Amen!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 12:27:40 PM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
I definitely wouldn't buy another timeshare.
Speaking of timeshares, where's Flip?
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 12:29:50 PM
51 Days!
wow. getting close.
No 26 day till Christmas, OH you mean retirement!
Nevermind, hello BotL's
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 12:31:49 PM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
I definitely wouldn't buy another timeshare.
Speaking of timeshares, where's Flip?
sorry had a crowd at the desk, brought in some Sopressata(sweet),
provolone(sharp), and Eggplant Caponata in this morning.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 12:40:06 PM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
I definitely wouldn't buy another timeshare.
Speaking of timeshares, where's Flip?
sorry had a crowd at the desk, brought in some Sopressata(sweet),
provolone(sharp), and Eggplant Caponata in this morning.
I'll be right over.

Actually, I'm making some prosciutto, mozzarella, and sun dried tomato sandwiches for lunch with a little balsamic reduction sprinkled on top.

Edit: I originally made the tomatoes plural and forgot to remove the 'e' when I changed it.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 12:41:12 PM
for those in jersey who want to see AJF:
http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.php/event/aj-fernandez/ (http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.php/event/aj-fernandez/)
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 01:21:25 PM
Sheesh....AJ Meet lull.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 01:24:01 PM
Anus Expanders available on the Jam
I don't think you're smoking those correctly. But we don't judge here.
Warden told me to put them there.
They're all the same. Why do we put up with them?
It's like a time share, easy to get in, very costly to get out.
And furthermore like a timeshare as it is cheaper to rent someone else's than to pay the note on your own.
I definitely wouldn't buy another timeshare.
Speaking of timeshares, where's Flip?
sorry had a crowd at the desk, brought in some Sopressata(sweet),
provolone(sharp), and Eggplant Caponata in this morning.
I'll be right over.

Actually, I'm making some prosciutto, mozzarella, and sun dried tomato sandwiches for lunch with a little balsamic reduction sprinkled on top.

Edit: I originally made the tomatoes plural and forgot to remove the 'e' when I changed it.
And before you criticize, please note that there is more mozzarella under the prosciutto.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161128/34012247fa52c0acc0fecb5ac732a286.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 01:27:16 PM
[...]

Yeah, well there is none here for me to eat so GFY
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 01:27:45 PM
As is usually the case with my stuff, the clocks are fuct!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 01:31:20 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 01:44:06 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 01:47:48 PM
As is usually the case with my stuff, the clocks are fuct!
no, look at the bright side, they are still right at least twice a day.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 01:48:35 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Them gun free zones can be real dangerous!  :o
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 01:51:22 PM

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161128/34012247fa52c0acc0fecb5ac732a286.jpg)
Yeah, well there is none here for me to eat so GFY

Oh yeah, and that bread was Deano certified, crusty.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 01:56:46 PM
[...]

Trade the SDT's to roasted red peppers and you've got something...no balsamic drizzle on mine please
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 02:16:51 PM
Bunch of cops, 3 ambulances and a fire truck down the street, guess the K2 is boiling over again.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 02:23:48 PM

[...]

I like peppers, but they tend to be a bit overpowering and give me indigestion. As far as the balsamic goes, you're absolutely nuts. The reduction is more sweet than vinegary. Complements the sandwich perfectly.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 02:30:59 PM

[...]

Balsamic on mine please, I luv the stuff.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 02:43:19 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Them gun free zones can be real dangerous!  :o
Reports of an active shooter on the campus of Ohio State University immediately stoked the left to cry for gun control, although it turned out the crazed attacker didn't use a firearm.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 02:43:38 PM

[...]

Even 3 out of 4 of my kids love it. Which is a bit unusual for 6 and 10 year olds. My brother is always amazed at how sophisticated their palates are.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 02:49:51 PM
Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2016, 03:06:25 PM
Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.
Mine just arrived from Holt's, $37.50/10, FS.  Take that, CI!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:11:48 PM
Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.
Mine just arrived from Holt's, $37.50/10, FS.  Take that, CI!
And you probably got them a hell of a lot faster too!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:16:12 PM
@ Fish - PM Sent ;D
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 03:17:23 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Oh, that's OK then, at least there was no gun.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 03:19:03 PM
Oh yeah, there's a jam going on. Uncle Lee's up now.
Mine just arrived from Holt's, $37.50/10, FS.  Take that, CI!
True, but $40 isn't too bad either.....FS
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:21:03 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Oh, that's OK then, at least there was no gun.
He was also a Somalian  refugee which makes everything ok as long as O'bummer is around.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 03:25:03 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Oh, that's OK then, at least there was no gun.
He was also a Somalian  pirate refugee which makes everything ok as long as O'bummer is around.
fixed it for you
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 03:27:09 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
So the only "mass shooting" was police turning the suspect to swiss cheese...
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:27:20 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
But it's a gun free zone, isn't it?
Most likely so it must just be their imagination.
OSU has been confirmed as a gun-free zone so all the shooting must have just been imaginary.
Now they claim no gun involved ::)

Ohio State: Suspect struck pedestrians with car, then stabbed victims
Oh, that's OK then, at least there was no gun.
He was also a Somalian  pirate refugee which makes everything ok as long as O'bummer is around.
fixed it for you
LOL
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:27:59 PM
At Least 8 Injured In Mass Shooting At Ohio State University

Law enforcement say one suspect has been shot and is dead.
So the only "mass shooting" was police turning the suspect to swiss cheese...
No, they just provided him a speedy trial as prescribed by the Constitution.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:40:12 PM
Now this is a real reason to make a purchase (From eGARS.com)

FREE metal Cuban replica license plate when you buy a 5 pack or more of the Hot New Particulares today.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:43:34 PM
Uncle Lee Lull
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 03:46:42 PM
OK, I have had enough.  Time to seek a cigar!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 03:52:10 PM
OK, I have had enough.  Time to seek a cigar!
go for it Dave....
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: shank on November 28, 2016, 03:56:55 PM
Alright. CI order is in now also. LHC Edicion Festival from yesterday's jam, Man'O'War dirty dozen sampler, Padilla 1932 Black 10 box, Rocky Patel Royal Vintage 5 pack.

Oh, geez, forgot the CAO La Traviata Divino CigarBreath told me I needed to buy.

Still contemplating on the Room 101 LE Master Two Papi Chulo. I think I need them, though. Haha. Short smokes suit me well.

I think I will then be well (too well?) stocked!
I would vote a definite yes on the Room 101's.  You won't be sorry.

Ya. I missed that one. They were sold out by 11:55 PST yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 04:00:56 PM
Time to head out myself.  BBL
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2016, 04:36:20 PM
@ Fish - PM Sent ;D
Replied, thanks
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 04:53:24 PM
@ Fish - PM Sent ;D
Replied, thanks
Glad to be of service  ;)
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 04:54:05 PM
Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion Lit
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:37:21 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 28, 2016, 05:40:28 PM
Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion Lit
Are you enjoying it... going to stop at the legion, will pick a cigar from the work humidor.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:45:13 PM
Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion Lit
Are you enjoying it... going to stop at the legion, will pick a cigar from the work humidor.
Good cigar but not anything box worthy for me.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 05:45:28 PM
Getting some more leaves up, Nica Rustica lit.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 05:47:49 PM
Getting some more leaves up, Nica Rustica lit.
I hate leaves!
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 05:56:48 PM
Getting some more leaves up, Nica Rustica lit.
I hate leaves!
But I love Nica's so we'll call it a draw.
Incentives...
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 06:38:52 PM
Getting some more leaves up, Nica Rustica lit.
I hate leaves!
But I love Nica's so we'll call it a draw.
Incentives...
LOL
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 06:39:45 PM
Been doing weekly humi/tub maintenance which is a major job.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:44:39 PM
Been doing weekly humi/tub maintenance which is a major job.
So that's pretty much moving leaves as well.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 28, 2016, 06:50:32 PM
Been doing weekly humi/tub maintenance which is a major job.
So that's pretty much moving leaves as well.
True, maybe you could roll up your leaves and sell them on the Jams.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 06:54:34 PM
Been doing weekly humi/tub maintenance which is a major job.
So that's pretty much moving leaves as well.
True, maybe you could roll up your leaves and sell them on the Jams.
I think it's already being done.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 07:11:15 PM
Dow closed down -54.24
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 07:37:51 PM
Dow closed down -54.24
Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2016, 10:22:02 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 28, 2016, 10:50:13 PM
Sheesh.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2016, 11:12:59 PM
At least we can get to page 12.  CB must have been off cybershopping...
Title: Re: 11/28/2016
Post by: shank on November 29, 2016, 12:08:34 AM
Not bad. And it's not even locked yet.  8)