CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 14, 2015, 12:00:27 AM

Title: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 14, 2015, 12:00:27 AM
Happy Friday, cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:31:10 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:34:57 AM
Today is Friday, August 14, the 226th day of 2015. There are 139 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:35:19 AM
Highlight in History

On August 14, 1945, President Harry S. Truman announced that Imperial Japan had surrendered unconditionally, ending World War II.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:36:43 AM
On this date

In 1848, the Oregon Territory was created.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:37:13 AM
In 1900, international forces, including U.S. Marines, entered Beijing to put down the Boxer Rebellion, which was aimed at purging China of foreign influence.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:37:47 AM
In 1935, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act into law.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:38:15 AM
In 1944, the federal government allowed the manufacture of certain domestic appliances, such as electric ranges and vacuum cleaners, to resume on a limited basis.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:38:41 AM
In 1947, Pakistan became independent of British rule.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:39:04 AM
In 1951, newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst, 88, died in Beverly Hills, California.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:39:24 AM
In 1969, British troops went to Northern Ireland to intervene in sectarian violence between Protestants and Roman Catholics.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:40:01 AM
In 1973, U.S. bombing of Cambodia came to a halt.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:40:30 AM
In 1975, the cult classic movie musical "The Rocky Horror Picture Show," starring Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon and Barry Bostwick, had its world premiere in London.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:41:02 AM
In 1980, workers went on strike at the Lenin Shipyard in Gdansk (guh-DANSK'), Poland, in a job action that resulted in creation of the Solidarity labor movement. Actress-model Dorothy Stratten, 20, was shot to death by her estranged husband and manager, Paul Snider, who then killed himself.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:41:24 AM
In 1989, South African President P.W. Botha announced his resignation after losing a bitter power struggle within his National Party.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:42:04 AM
In 1995, Shannon Faulkner officially became the first female cadet in the history of The Citadel, South Carolina's state military college. (However, Faulkner quit the school less than a week later, citing the stress of her court fight, and her isolation among the male cadets.)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:42:50 AM
Ten years ago: Israel sealed the Gaza Strip to Israeli civilians, signaling the start of the historic withdrawal from the Gaza Strip. A Cypriot plane crashed into a hill north of Athens, killing all 121 people on board. First lady Laura Bush announced that Cristeta Comerford had been chosen to be the new White House executive chef, the first woman to hold the post.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:43:34 AM
Five years ago: A day after weighing in on the issue, President Barack Obama repeated that Muslims had the right to build a mosque near New York's ground zero, but said he was not commenting on the "wisdom" of such a choice. Eight people leaving a party at a downtown Buffalo, New York, restaurant were shot, four fatally, including a Texas man who'd returned to his hometown to celebrate his first wedding anniversary. (Former gang member Riccardo McCray was later convicted of first-degree murder and attempted murder, and sentenced to life without parole.) A truck overturned during an off-road race in the Mojave Desert, killing eight spectators.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:44:06 AM
One year ago: Nouri al-Malaki, Iraq's prime minister for eight years, relinquished the post to his nominated successor, ending a political deadlock. Pope Francis called for renewed efforts to forge peace on the war-divided Korean Peninsula as he opened a five-day visit to South Korea. Rob Manfred was elected baseball's 10th commissioner, winning a three-man race to succeed Bud Selig. San Francisco said goodbye to Candlestick Park – the stadium where the city's beloved Giants and 49ers celebrated some of their greatest triumphs – with an evening concert by former Beatle Paul McCartney.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:44:44 AM
Today's Birthdays: Broadway lyricist Lee Adams ("Bye Bye Birdie") is 91. Pulitzer Prize-winning author Russell Baker is 90. Singer Buddy Greco is 89. College Football Hall of Famer John Brodie is 80. Singer Dash Crofts is 77. Rock singer David Crosby is 74. Country singer Connie Smith is 74. Comedian-actor Steve Martin is 70. Actor Antonio Fargas is 69. Singer-musician Larry Graham is 69. Actress Susan Saint James is 69. Actor David Schramm is 69. Author Danielle Steel is 68. Rock singer-musician Terry Adams (NRBQ) is 65. "Far Side" cartoonist Gary Larson is 65. Actor Carl Lumbly is 64. Olympic gold medal swimmer Debbie Meyer is 63. Actress Jackee Harry is 59. Actress Marcia Gay Harden is 56. Basketball Hall of Famer Earvin "Magic" Johnson is 56. Singer Sarah Brightman is 55. Actress Susan Olsen is 54. Actress-turned-fashion/interior designer Cristi Conaway is 51. Rock musician Keith Howland (Chicago) is 51. Actress Halle Berry is 49. Actor Ben Bass (TV: "Rookie Blue") is 47. Actress Catherine Bell is 47. Country musician Cody McCarver (Confederate Railroad) is 47. Rock musician Kevin Cadogan is 45. Actor Scott Michael Campbell is 44. Actress Lalanya Masters is 43. Actor Christopher Gorham is 41. Actress Mila Kunis is 32. Actor Lamorne Morris (TV: "New Girl") is 32. TV personality Spencer Pratt is 32. NFL quarterback Tim Tebow is 28.

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:45:24 AM
Thought for Today: "There is no safety in numbers, or in anything else." – James Thurber, American author and cartoonist (1894-1961).
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 02:46:31 AM
A Doctors Lecture
-------------------------

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa. "The
material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed
most of us sitting here, years ago.

Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.
Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be
disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm
caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one
thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or
will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that
causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating
it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the
front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 03:09:08 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 04:11:07 AM
Morning Chip. Bit of trouble logging into our systems this morning. Hope that's not an omen of the day to come.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 04:55:49 AM
Morning Chip. Bit of trouble logging into our systems this morning. Hope that's not an omen of the day to come.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 04:56:18 AM
Morning Chip. Bit of trouble logging into our systems this morning. Hope that's not an omen of the day to come.
Its Friday and nothing comes easy on Friday.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 05:41:43 AM
Morning Chip. Bit of trouble logging into our systems this morning. Hope that's not an omen of the day to come.
Its Friday and nothing comes easy on Friday.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 06:12:47 AM
Time for a sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 06:13:12 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 06:20:11 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 06:38:04 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Morning, Bossman.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 06:44:06 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 14, 2015, 06:44:59 AM
Workaference time for me so Tony is just in time to keep you company Dave. Have a great Friday guys.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 06:47:01 AM
Workaference time for me so Tony is just in time to keep you company Dave. Have a great Friday guys.
Later, Chip. Try to stay awake.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 06:52:01 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Morning, Bossman.
No bosses today.  They tend to disappear on Fridays.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 06:53:01 AM
Workaference time for me so Tony is just in time to keep you company Dave. Have a great Friday guys.
Thanks for all your good work my man.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 06:54:47 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Morning, Bossman.
No bosses today.  They tend to disappear on Fridays.
True enough, my boss is also off Fridays.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 06:56:28 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 06:57:31 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Mr. Mayor.
And to you, kind sir.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 07:00:27 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Morning, Bossman.
No bosses today.  They tend to disappear on Fridays.
True enough, my boss is also off Fridays.
And my mid-year is due to be reviewed today but it ain't happenin'.  My part's been done for 3 weeks so I don't give a shit.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 07:07:22 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Sorry, a little slow today, and CaribbeanDave is out fishin'...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 07:09:25 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Sorry, a little slow today, and CaribbeanDave is out fishin'...
Too late.  He's already offended and left.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 07:10:38 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Morning, Bossman.
No bosses today.  They tend to disappear on Fridays.
True enough, my boss is also off Fridays.
And my mid-year is due to be reviewed today but it ain't happenin'.  My part's been done for 3 weeks so I don't give a shit.
Mine was due the end of June, but as my last boss didn't provide job description, objectives or anything else for that matter, it didn't happen.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 07:19:12 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Their asses are draggin'.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Morning, Bossman.
No bosses today.  They tend to disappear on Fridays.
True enough, my boss is also off Fridays.
And my mid-year is due to be reviewed today but it ain't happenin'.  My part's been done for 3 weeks so I don't give a shit.
Mine was due the end of June, but as my last boss didn't provide job description, objectives or anything else for that matter, it didn't happen.
(Edit)  I started to reply about how important the execs say our reviews are and then I got bored.  It's the same shit everywhere.  Who cares?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 07:30:58 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 07:36:14 AM
Morning men. Meeting expectations, are we?  Good to hear.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 07:38:34 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Sorry, a little slow today, and CaribbeanDave is out fishin'...
Nice avi, GrandpaDave. You warming up for reading to the kid, or is that a biebfish reference.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 07:39:27 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 07:42:00 AM
Morning men. Meeting expectations, are we?  Good to hear.
Hardly.  Good morning, 3B.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 07:42:50 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
But just to be clear, it still could have been.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 07:50:02 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2015, 07:50:47 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 07:52:10 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean, Mark, CaymanDave.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 07:55:30 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 07:55:57 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
Sounds like a great way to spend the last day there.  You'll have to give me the full run-down at the next herf.  Maybe the warden and I will pay the place a visit.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 07:56:59 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
The beach menu this morning is sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 07:57:59 AM
PTL I am on vacation and don't feel the urge to weigh in on performance appraisals.😡
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 07:59:33 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
But just to be clear, it still could have been.
So she doesn't tell you "the earth moved" anymore?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 08:00:12 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
The beach menu this morning is sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs.
Ours is eggs anyway you want them, omelette, French Toast, pancakes, bacon and Sausage, Fresh Fruits, Juices and Breads.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2015, 08:02:34 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
nice huh?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 08:03:37 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
The beach menu this morning is sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs.
Ours is eggs anyway you want them, omelette, French Toast, pancakes, bacon and Sausage, Fresh Fruits, Juices and Breads.
Sounds like meal fit for a tourist.  What sort of breakfast would the natives eat?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2015, 08:13:33 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
Dave, we pack and leave tomorrow for home tomorrow. lady wants to stay, me too. her husband comes home tomorrow, her two daughters, one with a deadbeat boyfriend and two dogs, and two grandsons will be there. lady will be staying with me Saturday and going home Sunday. it's beena great week.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 08:15:18 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
The beach menu this morning is sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs.
Ours is eggs anyway you want them, omelette, French Toast, pancakes, bacon and Sausage, Fresh Fruits, Juices and Breads.
Sounds like meal fit for a tourist.  What sort of breakfast would the natives eat?
Tourist scraps.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 08:15:51 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
Dave, we pack and leave tomorrow for home tomorrow. lady wants to stay, me too. her husband comes home tomorrow, her two daughters, one with a deadbeat boyfriend and two dogs, and two grandsons will be there. lady will be staying with me Saturday and going home Sunday. it's beena great week.
I'm exhausted just reading that sentence.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:16:28 AM
Morning men. Meeting expectations, are we?  Good to hear.
We are pretty good at setting the bar low.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:17:17 AM
Where are our Banter reinforcements?
Sorry, a little slow today, and CaribbeanDave is out fishin'...
Nice avi, GrandpaDave. You warming up for reading to the kid, or is that a biebfish reference.
CarribFish, Biebfish, the whole aquarium.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:17:49 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
2.5 centered in Somerset.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:18:59 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
So did you land all four of your goals?  Didn't hear anything about a Permit...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:20:29 AM
good morning guys. lady is down on the beach collecting more shells, I have coffee and an Olive G maduro going. sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs planned for her return.
Morning Dean.  Trying to decide what I want for breakfast.  Drinking coffee and watching the sun rise now
The beach menu this morning is sweet Italian sausage, fried potatoes, and poached eggs.
I thought sausage and eggs was on the menu every morning...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 08:21:29 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
So did you land all four of your goals?  Didn't hear anything about a Permit...
3 goals but only made 2.  Did not catch a Permit which is a tough one to catch.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:21:41 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
But just to be clear, it still could have been.
So she doesn't tell you "the earth moved" anymore?
Every time he walks into the room.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:23:12 AM
Morning All. Last full day here and we don't want to go home!  No choice though the place closes for the season tomorrow.

No fishing today probably just a leisure kayak trip to an island for some swimming and snorkeling.
Dave, we pack and leave tomorrow for home tomorrow. lady wants to stay, me too. her husband comes home tomorrow, her two daughters, one with a deadbeat boyfriend and two dogs, and two grandsons will be there. lady will be staying with me Saturday and going home Sunday. it's beena great week.
I'm exhausted just reading that sentence.
So full of story potential!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 08:26:32 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
But just to be clear, it still could have been.
So she doesn't tell you "the earth moved" anymore?
Every time he walks into the room.
DonRicklesDave is on fiya this morning.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2015, 08:27:28 AM
red and purple beach flags up today. rip tide currents and dangerous marine life present.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 08:31:30 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 08:31:41 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:37:18 AM
red and purple beach flags up today. rip tide currents and dangerous marine life present.
And you haven't even gotten to the denizens on the beach...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:37:48 AM
Morning Mr. YellowStarFish
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:40:35 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 08:41:21 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Indeed. Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:42:20 AM
Did you cause that earthquake this morning Uncle Tony?
Hadn't even heard there was one.
2.5 centered in Somerset.
Jeeze, I hope the B&M is ok.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 08:43:10 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Howdy, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 08:43:17 AM
Morning Mr. YellowStarFish
Good mornin sir!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 08:44:05 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 08:44:20 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Indeed. Morning Shaun.
Good mornin Mark!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 08:44:41 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Howdy, Shaun.
Good mornin industry-brother!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:45:04 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 08:47:04 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
Breakfast pizza and a Starbucks DoubleShot to work out the alcohol that's still in my system :)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:55:29 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:56:58 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 08:57:08 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Even better an Australian Hottie.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 08:59:14 AM
The booze cruise last night
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:00:12 AM
Morning CG
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 09:00:28 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
+1
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:02:09 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
You can enhance your imagination with this photo from the breakfast table
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 09:02:36 AM
The booze cruise last night
Seven guys, three ladies and no bathroom.  Seems about right.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:04:35 AM
The booze cruise last night
Seven guys, three ladies and no bathroom.  Seems about right.
There are a few more on there you can't see.  3 of those guys are employees
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 09:05:05 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
You can enhance your imagination with this photo from the breakfast table
Nice shot, but I guess the Australian hottie will have to remain in my mind's eye, eh?  Bastige.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:05:57 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
You can enhance your imagination with this photo from the breakfast table
Nice shot, but I guess the Australian hottie will have to remain in my mind's eye, eh?  Bastige.
Yep
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 09:06:49 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
You can enhance your imagination with this photo from the breakfast table
Very nice.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
The booze cruise last night
Seven guys, three ladies and no bathroom.  Seems about right.
What do you mean, I see a urinal in every direction.  The ladies have that bucket in the corner (just out of frame.)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 09:09:41 AM
The booze cruise last night
Seven guys, three ladies and no bathroom.  Seems about right.
What do you mean, I see a urinal in every direction.  The ladies have that bucket in the corner (just out of frame.)
I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:19:51 AM
The booze cruise last night
Seven guys, three ladies and no bathroom.  Seems about right.
What do you mean, I see a urinal in every direction.  The ladies have that bucket in the corner (just out of frame.)
Relax, everyone onboard made it the full hour.😀
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 09:25:54 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
The long Island Medium is coming to Fargo, some old lady who sits by me at work just shelled out over $100/ticket to see that spectacle...(commie!).  Nice job on pre-planning for smokes!!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 09:26:39 AM
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - hope the vacay is still going well!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 09:27:19 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
You can enhance your imagination with this photo from the breakfast table
Where are you at again Tex?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:27:57 AM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:28:57 AM
Pineapple, Mango, papaya and melon fruit plate for starters
That does sound like a nice breakfast.  I'll have to settle for my Chex and a cup of black coffee.
I picture a comely beach babe in a sarong serving that fruit assortment.  TxDave needs to say that is the case regardless.
Agreed.  You paint a very nice picture, my good man.  Good morning to you.
You can enhance your imagination with this photo from the breakfast table
Where are you at again Tex?
Southern Cross Club on Little Cayman Island
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:29:42 AM
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - hope the vacay is still going well!
Going wonderful except sadly going home tomorrow

Really nice today only 10 or 12 of us left here on this 1/2 mile of beach.  Most we had all week was 16.  No kids either!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 09:37:14 AM
Kayaking to the island time, later all
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 09:37:42 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
The long Island Medium is coming to Fargo, some old lady who sits by me at work just shelled out over $100/ticket to see that spectacle...(commie!).  Nice job on pre-planning for smokes!!
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 09:38:09 AM
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - hope the vacay is still going well!
Going wonderful except sadly going home tomorrow

Really nice today only 10 or 12 of us left here on this 1/2 mile of beach.  Most we had all week was 16.  No kids either!
Although the definition of "kids" has changed.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 09:59:48 AM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Wow, that is cool.  That McNeil park was a creepy place.  Rendezvous point for the Williamson County gays (I know, even on this side of town).  The warden and I went to play tennis there one evening, haven't been back.  Won't be sad to see it replaced with a live entertainment venue.  They will have to do something about the traffic situation.  It already sucks due to the significant retail in that area.  Yes, I meant to say sucks.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2015, 10:01:00 AM
breakfast done and cleaned up. BEACH TIME!

Padron #3000 maduro lit.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 10:07:38 AM
red and purple beach flags up today. rip tide currents and dangerous marine life present.
We don't put flags up for riptides here, because they are a permanent fixture.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 10:10:02 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
The long Island Medium is coming to Fargo, some old lady who sits by me at work just shelled out over $100/ticket to see that spectacle...(commie!).  Nice job on pre-planning for smokes!!
Sheesh!
Yeah, seems pretty shitty
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:10:14 AM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
The long Island Medium is coming to Fargo, some old lady who sits by me at work just shelled out over $100/ticket to see that spectacle...(commie!).  Nice job on pre-planning for smokes!!
I'm happy to state that I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with regard to the "long Island Medium".  Perhaps that's because I'm an XXL.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 10:12:05 AM
[...]
That's half the reason - some crazy bitch who talks to the dead 'live' by channeling "energy" from the audience.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 14, 2015, 10:13:41 AM
[...]

lol.

G'Morning, everyone.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:14:24 AM
breakfast done and cleaned up. BEACH TIME!

Padron #3000 maduro lit.
Good for you, Deano!  Glad you're enjoying your retirement.  You seem happy.  And damn if I ain't jealous of that head of hair you got.   :D
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 10:14:26 AM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Wow, that is cool.  That McNeil park was a creepy place.  Rendezvous point for the Williamson County gays (I know, even on this side of town).  The warden and I went to play tennis there one evening, haven't been back.  Won't be sad to see it replaced with a live entertainment venue.  They will have to do something about the traffic situation.  It already sucks due to the significant retail in that area.  Yes, I meant to say sucks.
We supposed to just ignore the fact that Mark knows where the gays congregate?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 10:15:16 AM
breakfast done and cleaned up. BEACH TIME!

Padron #3000 maduro lit.
Good for you, Deano!  Glad you're enjoying your retirement.  You seem happy.  And damn if I ain't jealous of that head of hair you got.   :D
As the hockey players call it, 'that's a nice mop you got up there' - not quite to the level of 'sick flow', need about 4 more inches...cough, don't we all, cough.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:15:56 AM
[...]
That's not my cup of tea.  To each, his own.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 10:17:29 AM
breakfast done and cleaned up. BEACH TIME!

Padron #3000 maduro lit.
Good for you, Deano!  Glad you're enjoying your retirement.  You seem happy.  And damn if I ain't jealous of that head of hair you got.   :D
Indeed.  Bastige.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:18:50 AM
lol.

G'Morning, everyone.
Good morning, Steve.  Happy Friday to you.    And you too Bret.  Seems you snuck in at some point.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 10:19:15 AM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Wow, that is cool.  That McNeil park was a creepy place.  Rendezvous point for the Williamson County gays (I know, even on this side of town).  The warden and I went to play tennis there one evening, haven't been back.  Won't be sad to see it replaced with a live entertainment venue.  They will have to do something about the traffic situation.  It already sucks due to the significant retail in that area.  Yes, I meant to say sucks.
We supposed to just ignore the fact that Mark knows where the gays congregate?
You didn't hear me call No Homo?  Well, I did.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:19:58 AM
As the hockey players call it, 'that's a nice mop you got up there' - not quite to the level of 'sick flow', need about 4 more inches...cough, don't we all, cough.
No.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 10:20:06 AM
[...]
I'm with ya - not on board with that, and especially not for 20 858 Maddys!  :)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 10:20:37 AM
[...]

Good mornin Steve!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:20:53 AM
[...]

LMAO!  Hadn't heard that in a while.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 10:31:43 AM
[...]

Ha!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 10:45:28 AM
[...]

Like the guys who said YOLO...they all dead?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 10:54:16 AM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Wow, that is cool.  That McNeil park was a creepy place.  Rendezvous point for the Williamson County gays (I know, even on this side of town).  The warden and I went to play tennis there one evening, haven't been back.  Won't be sad to see it replaced with a live entertainment venue.  They will have to do something about the traffic situation.  It already sucks due to the significant retail in that area.  Yes, I meant to say sucks.
We supposed to just ignore the fact that Mark knows where the gays congregate?
No....I just thought it was a given.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 10:56:08 AM
breakfast done and cleaned up. BEACH TIME!

Padron #3000 maduro lit.
Good for you, Deano!  Glad you're enjoying your retirement.  You seem happy.  And damn if I ain't jealous of that head of hair you got.   :D
As the hockey players call it, 'that's a nice mop you got up there' - not quite to the level of 'sick flow', need about 4 more inches...cough, don't we all, cough.
TWSS.....as Bean seems preoccupied with another topic.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 10:56:38 AM
Chip missed this one.  I guess it's near and dear to me because it was the day I buried my FiL:

On this date...

In 2003, a major outage knocked out power across the eastern United States and parts of Canada. Beginning at 4:10 p.m. ET, 21 power plants shut down in just three minutes. Fifty million people were affected, including residents of New York, Cleveland and Detroit, as well as Toronto and Ottawa, Canada. Although power companies were able to resume some service in as little as two hours, power remained off in other places for more than a day. The outage stopped trains and elevators, and disrupted everything from cellular telephone service to operations at hospitals to traffic at airports.

(http://dailyman40.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2003-blackoutmap-copy-660x330.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 10:59:13 AM
breakfast done and cleaned up. BEACH TIME!

Padron #3000 maduro lit.
Good for you, Deano!  Glad you're enjoying your retirement.  You seem happy.  And damn if I ain't jealous of that head of hair you got.   :D
As the hockey players call it, 'that's a nice mop you got up there' - not quite to the level of 'sick flow', need about 4 more inches...cough, don't we all, cough.
Oh, you said another 4"....never mind.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 11:02:29 AM
Chip missed this one.  I guess it's near and dear to me because it was the day I buried my FiL:

On this date...

In 2003, a major outage knocked out power across the eastern United States and parts of Canada. Beginning at 4:10 p.m. ET, 21 power plants shut down in just three minutes. Fifty million people were affected, including residents of New York, Cleveland and Detroit, as well as Toronto and Ottawa, Canada. Although power companies were able to resume some service in as little as two hours, power remained off in other places for more than a day. The outage stopped trains and elevators, and disrupted everything from cellular telephone service to operations at hospitals to traffic at airports.

(http://dailyman40.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2003-blackoutmap-copy-660x330.jpg)
Remember that day well. Hard to believe it's been that long. We were still living in our first apt.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 11:03:20 AM
lol.

G'Morning, everyone.
Good morning, Steve.  Happy Friday to you.    And you too Bret.  Seems you snuck in at some point.
Nah, it's an illusion. I'm not really here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 11:04:47 AM
[...]

Oh, I thought you were saying "Mo' homo!" Is that not what everybody else heard? Sounded like it to me.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 11:08:04 AM
lol.

G'Morning, everyone.
Good morning, Steve.  Happy Friday to you.    And you too Bret.  Seems you snuck in at some point.
Nah, it's an illusion. I'm not really here.
My bad.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 11:11:16 AM
[...]

Not until recently.  That night at the White Whale Inn changed my life.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2015, 11:12:12 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 11:16:19 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 11:23:56 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
I wish you'd also been unable to convey the mental image.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 11:24:37 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 11:26:20 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 11:30:22 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
LALTS!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 11:36:58 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
Pot calling the kettle black...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 11:38:21 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
Pot calling the kettle black...
More like a soup-pot :)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 11:39:01 AM
[...]

That's just what you're hearing in Seattle all day.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 11:44:20 AM
[...]

I must be hearing the clamor from our HR department.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 11:52:25 AM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
Pot calling the kettle black...
Oh no, I'm way beyond tubby.  That was never a question.  So much so that my appetite wasn't in any way affected by picturing a hairy, ghost white woman, wearing a thong.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 12:00:34 PM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
Pot calling the kettle black...
Oh no, I'm way beyond tubby.  That was never a question.  So much so that my appetite wasn't in any way affected by picturing a hairy, ghost white woman, wearing a thong.  Just sayin'.
I hope Oy is not lurking.  He possesses the "nuclear option" with regard to appetite suppression.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:07:39 PM
250# ghost white woman in a black thong bikini. I am sick. so badly wanted a picture but just COULDN'T. @$!#.
And we so appreciate that.  Besides, I can see that at home.   ???
Guess that's it for lunch... :-\
You're welcome, Tubby!
Pot calling the kettle black...
Oh no, I'm way beyond tubby.  That was never a question.  So much so that my appetite wasn't in any way affected by picturing a hairy, ghost white woman, wearing a thong.  Just sayin'.
I hope Oy is not lurking.  He possesses the "nuclear option" with regard to appetite suppression.
If my stomach wasn't queasy before...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:09:24 PM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Does the Cafe allow smoking?  Not that there was anything at all wrong with Cedar Street, just like my options.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: sfish on August 14, 2015, 12:15:25 PM
Why you gotta talk like that, Dean?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 12:18:49 PM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Does the Cafe allow smoking?  Not that there was anything at all wrong with Cedar Street, just like my options.
Don't know.  I really doubt it in the current location, which according to the article will stay open through 2016.  We'll go to the Brass Tap if you want to herf on the north side sometime.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 12:19:14 PM
Why you gotta talk like that, Dean?
No thong. Fail.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 12:20:12 PM
Why you gotta talk like that, Dean?
Hey, baby...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 12:22:29 PM
Why you gotta talk like that, Dean?
That's not a thong?  But I did think it was my wife for about a minute.  Good afternoon, Fish.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:25:58 PM
Why you gotta talk like that, Dean?
No thong. Fail.
Don't tempt fate.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:27:30 PM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Does the Cafe allow smoking?  Not that there was anything at all wrong with Cedar Street, just like my options.
Don't know.  I really doubt it in the current location, which according to the article will stay open through 2016.  We'll go to the Brass Tap if you want to herf on the north side sometime.
Makes no difference to me, I'm low maintenance.  More so whats convenient for you two.  Last place was nice, particularly scenery.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:29:01 PM
Can't even say good morning to you on your first appearance Fishy.  Heck, it's almost time for you to say adios and call it a day.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 12:30:17 PM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
The long Island Medium is coming to Fargo, some old lady who sits by me at work just shelled out over $100/ticket to see that spectacle...(commie!).  Nice job on pre-planning for smokes!!
It could be worse, you could have gotten the Jersey Extra Large. Hello boys.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:33:09 PM
Hey Biebfish,  have you seen these?
http://cigarplace.biz/cigars/cigarplace-products.html?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=b4fa7f77b6-Torano_Brigade_8_14_15_9%3A30am_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-b4fa7f77b6-195695501&mc_cid=b4fa7f77b6&mc_eid=6504e52dbd
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 12:34:34 PM
[...]
saw a gal wearing this tee shirt - "You were once my cup of tea, now I drink Champagne!"
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 12:35:14 PM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Does the Cafe allow smoking?  Not that there was anything at all wrong with Cedar Street, just like my options.
Don't know.  I really doubt it in the current location, which according to the article will stay open through 2016.  We'll go to the Brass Tap if you want to herf on the north side sometime.
Makes no difference to me, I'm low maintenance.  More so whats convenient for you two.  Last place was nice, particularly scenery.
Much easier for TxDave downtown.  Driving north from there after 3:30 pm is muy crappo, even more so than the crappo we were stuck in trying to get downtown.  You know yet when you're returning to Austin?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:35:46 PM
Don't know these personally, but Torano is generally a solid cigar.  May be worth it as an alternative to EPC 2nds or whatever.
Under $2/        http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/torano-cigars/torano-brigade/torano-brigade-churchill.html?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=b4fa7f77b6-Torano_Brigade_8_14_15_9%3A30am_3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-b4fa7f77b6-195695501&mc_cid=b4fa7f77b6&mc_eid=6504e52dbd
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:36:52 PM
[...]

I should know next week.  Probably in September.  It will be down in the lower 90's by then, right?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 12:42:23 PM
Good mornin gents, TGIF
Hello there, Shaun.  Big weekend plans?
Good mornin!  Going to Bismarck, ND for the weekend to visit some friends.  Golfing tomorrow morning and then probably just having a few cold ones and kicking back.  Anything on your schedule Tony?
Visiting some friends on the North Fork of Long Island, NY for the day tomorrow and my brother's for a cookout on Sunday.  Unfortunately, that means no smoking for me this weekend.  I enjoyed two yesterday and plan to get another one in today on the way home.
The long Island Medium is coming to Fargo, some old lady who sits by me at work just shelled out over $100/ticket to see that spectacle...(commie!).  Nice job on pre-planning for smokes!!
It could be worse, you could have gotten the Jersey Extra Large. Hello boys.
G'afternoon,Flip.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 12:43:18 PM
[...]
I got some scotch for her right here!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 12:45:09 PM
[...]

No.  I'll be up your way the first half of the month.  Wrapping up the NJ job then.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 12:45:19 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 12:55:59 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 12:57:53 PM
I've been getting email on this, http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X (http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X), debating whether it is worth it or not...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 01:02:09 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
have to bring along a case of wine & spirits, lots of counties in TN are dry.  But you can buy moonshine!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 01:04:06 PM
I've been getting email on this, http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X (http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X), debating whether it is worth it or not...
That looks like a pretty good time.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 01:05:25 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 01:08:05 PM
I've been getting email on this, http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X (http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X), debating whether it is worth it or not...
That looks like a good time to me.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 01:08:22 PM
I've been getting email on this, http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X (http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X), debating whether it is worth it or not...
Companion ticket for $120, so at least there's that.  All totaled not that far removed from CFest pricing, plus boose and hors-d-overs included.  The cigar handouts are the wild card.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 01:09:03 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
Unless that's what you're into... Again, we don't judge.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 01:12:48 PM
I've been getting email on this, http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X (http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X), debating whether it is worth it or not...
Companion ticket for $120, so at least there's that.  All totaled not that far removed from CFest pricing, plus boose and hors-d-overs included.  The cigar handouts are the wild card.
Just like Cfest, you have to judge whether the overall event it worth it, excluding the cigars.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 01:14:46 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
Unless that's what you're into... Again, we don't judge.
That's pretty much ALL we do.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 01:17:42 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
not rafting or tubing or kayaking down any rivers.  thinking of sitting by the pool smoking cigars, when I am
not out at a BBQ joint or some such. they have a Dick's Last Resort, where the wait staff insults you, it will be like I never left home!  ::)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 01:19:16 PM
I've been getting email on this, http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X (http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/?trk_msg=J19QK11EQTNK19SFSCJE9T5O54&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.smokinonthehudson.com&utm_campaign=%3f%3f+Smokin%27+on+the+Hudson+-+Over+%24200+Worth+Of+Cigar+Goodies%2c+Including+Opus+X), debating whether it is worth it or not...
Companion ticket for $120, so at least there's that.  All totaled not that far removed from CFest pricing, plus boose and hors-d-overs included.  The cigar handouts are the wild card.
it's JR, expect some house brands, JR ultimates and and hoyo or such besides the one Opus X.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 01:20:37 PM
[...]
$10 more for the bus from the Whippany or Paramus store.... so at least we know we could get back to Jersey.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 01:25:34 PM
@Bean.
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN)- Nutty Brown Cafe plans to make a new home in Round Rock.
Thursday night, Round Rock City Council approved selling the 18.4 acre McNeil Community Park to Mike Farr, owner of Nutty Brown Cafe.

HEB is tearing down the old place to build a store.  Another very sad growth story.
Does the Cafe allow smoking?  Not that there was anything at all wrong with Cedar Street, just like my options.
No
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 01:26:00 PM
[...]
The inside of that yacht looks like a 19th century whorehouse.  Miss Kitty, paging Miss Kitty.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 01:32:07 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
Unless that's what you're into... Again, we don't judge.
That's pretty much ALL we do.
There you go again with those pesky details...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 01:32:58 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
not rafting or tubing or kayaking down any rivers.  thinking of sitting by the pool smoking cigars, when I am
not out at a BBQ joint or some such. they have a Dick's Last Resort, where the wait staff insults you, it will be like I never left home!  ::)
Is that a restaurant or a strip club?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 01:33:21 PM
[...]
And you know that because........?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 01:34:35 PM
[...]
You sold me...now where is that order link...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 01:35:07 PM
[...]
Texas, Tony....Texas!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 01:47:38 PM
Anyhoo, I've got a La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB (Robusto) (5.5"x54) that's not gonna burn itself (well actually that's not entirely true).  So long, fellas.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 01:47:48 PM
[...]
You've never watched Gun Smoke?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 01:49:35 PM
Anyhoo, I've got a La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB (Robusto) (5.5"x54) that's not gonna burn itself (well actually that's not entirely true).  So long, fellas.
Later, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 01:59:39 PM
Anyhoo, I've got a La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB (Robusto) (5.5"x54) that's not gonna burn itself (well actually that's not entirely true).  So long, fellas.
Have a good weekend, Tony.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2015, 02:10:54 PM
Enjoy the weekend Tony
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 02:18:43 PM
I will probably be either banter free for the next two weeks, or using tapatalk like crazy. Going to Tennessee on vacay first a week around pigeon forge / Dollywood area, then a couple of days in Nashville.   driving back through Kentucky with an overnight in West Virginia.  got to pack some cigars soon.
That sounds like a nice trip.  Enjoy your vacay, buddy.
+1.  Keep an ear out for that special banjo music.  Turn around, don't drown get bufu'd.
not rafting or tubing or kayaking down any rivers.  thinking of sitting by the pool smoking cigars, when I am
not out at a BBQ joint or some such. they have a Dick's Last Resort, where the wait staff insults you, it will be like I never left home!  ::)
Is that a restaurant or a strip club?
restaurant, it's a chain.... http://www.dickslastresort.com/ (http://www.dickslastresort.com/)
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2015, 02:19:50 PM
About that time for me as well. Everyone enjoy your weekend, and try to get some smokes in, yes? Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 02:20:12 PM
Anyhoo, I've got a La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB (Robusto) (5.5"x54) that's not gonna burn itself (well actually that's not entirely true).  So long, fellas.
take care Tony
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 14, 2015, 02:44:25 PM
chat with you folks later, have a good weekend.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 02:48:05 PM
Have a good one Dave and Tony!
Now where's that Biebfish?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 03:11:58 PM
Have a good one Dave and Tony!
Now where's that Biebfish?
Dunno. But I got stuck outside in the crush of people leaving the joint. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 14, 2015, 03:17:44 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 03:38:53 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Now that sounds like a fine way to start the weekend.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 03:39:40 PM
Looks like everybody swiched to Golf and Bieb's schedule today.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 03:41:16 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Ha!  Hot but cranky.  Take your chances.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 03:43:58 PM
I don't know what kind of ERP system these places use, but it's amazing how they keep "finding" stuff.  How the heck was it lost?  Don't they do physical inventory?

We found some older VIAJE stuff!

For those so inclined to Viaje...

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/viaje-cigars?mc_cid=b5dcdab2ef&mc_eid=a225de8473
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 03:44:29 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Ha!  Hot but cranky.  Take your chances.
Cranky I'm used to....is there any other way?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 03:59:29 PM
Looks like everybody swiched to Golf and Bieb's schedule today.
Nah, just dealing with workaference here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 04:01:03 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Ha!  Hot but cranky.  Take your chances.
And trying to be fertile. DON'T take chances.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 04:02:45 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Ha!  Hot but cranky.  Take your chances.
Cranky I'm used to....is there any other way?
Asleep?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 05:07:10 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Ha!  Hot but cranky.  Take your chances.
Cranky I'm used to....is there any other way?
Asleep?
Well, the banter is...
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 05:16:19 PM
Hotter than hell here - A/C went out where the warden works(Fertility Clinic)...lot of hot p*ssy in there right now!
Ha!  Hot but cranky.  Take your chances.
Cranky I'm used to....is there any other way?
Asleep?
Well, the banter is...
But not cranky, so there's that.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 06:50:41 PM
God, this day just won't end.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 07:23:21 PM
God, this day just won't end.
Certainly winding down to a slow drip here.  If it's any consolation, mine isn't over, either, and I'm two hours ahead of you.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2015, 08:07:36 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2015, 08:16:16 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
Am now.  Adios, mofos, enjoy your evening.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 08:19:16 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:25:33 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 08:26:39 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:29:02 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 08:29:42 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:33:47 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
LOL!  No I've been dieting so there have been some hallucinations.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 08:36:10 PM
Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
LOL!  No I've been dieting so there have been some hallucinations.
I wondered where the Pollyanna routine was coming from.

It's okay, the birthday party is rapidly becoming irrelevant. The way traffic is moving, I won't get home before 8pm anyway. Party starts at 6.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:39:20 PM

Hope you both called it by now.
In the van, in traffic, in the rain, in a foul mood. Want to just go home and have a stiff drink or three, watch the Seahawks game, and relax. Instead, I have to go to the second birthday party of the week. Fuck me.
Gosh, I hope you aren't forced to eat birthday cake too.  Oh, the humanity!!!  Suck it up, Nancy!
It's being held at a bad Mexican restaurant.
So drink some bad tequila.  Take it from a continuous lamenter, get over it and enjoy yourself instead.
You're drinking, aren't you?
LOL!  No I've been dieting so there have been some hallucinations.
I wondered where the Pollyanna routine was coming from.

It's okay, the birthday party is rapidly becoming irrelevant. The way traffic is moving, I won't get home before 8pm anyway. Party starts at 6.

Not Pollyanna, just fucking with you while I'm getting dinner ready.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2015, 08:47:51 PM
And now it's time to eat.  Enjoy your evening, Bret.
Title: Re: 8/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2015, 09:35:10 PM
You too, Mr. Mayor.