Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 06:32:01 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 06:47:56 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.
Morning Tex, looking forward to my first cigar in 5 weeks later

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 06:52:47 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.
Morning Tex, looking forward to my first cigar in 5 weeks later
Better go with something on the milder side for a week or so. :)

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 06:53:23 AM »

Fish is knocking on 10k's door.

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 06:58:28 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.
Morning Tex, looking forward to my first cigar in 5 weeks later
Better go with something on the milder side for a week or so. :)
Right? I'll be light-headed

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 06:59:09 AM »

Fish is knocking on 10k's door.
Maybe by tonight if I can get LTG to shut the Eff up for a bit  ;D

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 07:11:42 AM »

Fish is knocking on 10k's door.
Maybe by tonight if I can get LTG to shut the Eff up for a bit  ;D
LOL, LTG should be very quiet for a week.   But the way this place has been lately you might have to talk to yourself all day.

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 07:16:42 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, when do you go home?
Drive back to Zurich airport tonight and head home in the morning.  Will be back in NJ mid-day Friday.

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 07:17:27 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.
Morning Tex, looking forward to my first cigar in 5 weeks later
Better go with something on the milder side for a week or so. :)
EPC 2nd?  5 Vegas Gold?

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 07:18:49 AM »

Fish is knocking on 10k's door.
Maybe by tonight if I can get LTG to shut the Eff up for a bit  ;D
Good luck with that!

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 07:21:29 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, when do you go home?
Drive back to Zurich airport tonight and head home in the morning.  Will be back in NJ mid-day Friday.
Just in time to head to CF!

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 07:22:09 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.
Morning Tex, looking forward to my first cigar in 5 weeks later
Better go with something on the milder side for a week or so. :)
EPC 2nd?  5 Vegas Gold?
EPC New Wave Reserva

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 07:22:37 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, when do you go home?
Drive back to Zurich airport tonight and head home in the morning.  Will be back in NJ mid-day Friday.
Not too bad.

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 07:23:32 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Talking my daughter's to work today. Even lighter posting from me than normal. Don't want to confirm what a slacker I am.

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 07:23:43 AM »

Good morning boys, wife and kids will be here in a few hours.

Looks like Tony and Charlie will need to pack their CigarBanter hoodies for CF
Morning Fish.
Morning Tex, looking forward to my first cigar in 5 weeks later
Better go with something on the milder side for a week or so. :)
EPC 2nd?  5 Vegas Gold?
EPC New Wave Reserva
I was thinking Pinolero.. ;D
Logged