Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/14/2021
« on: May 14, 2021, 12:00:33 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 05:27:13 AM »

Friday!

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 05:33:33 AM »

Friday!

Absolutely. Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 05:47:20 AM »

I thought for sure we'd be in for a second day of jamming. Instead Joe gives us a choice of Victor Sinclairs.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 06:06:55 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 -
ACID by Drew Estate Kuba Kuba Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 -
Gurkha Beast Gordo (6.5"x58) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 -
Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 06:10:00 AM »

I thought for sure we'd be in for a second day of jamming. Instead Joe gives us a choice of Victor Sinclairs.
Woof.

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 06:18:53 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 06:27:00 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 06:44:05 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.
That makes sense. I don't think I've ever had to where a mask for more than 2 hours at a time.

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2021, 07:05:22 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.
That makes sense. I don't think I've ever had to where a mask for more than 2 hours at a time.
I haven't either, and after doing it for just that long, I can't imagine doing it for an entire work shift.

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 07:08:27 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.
That makes sense. I don't think I've ever had to where a mask for more than 2 hours at a time.
I haven't either, and after doing it for just that long, I can't imagine doing it for an entire work shift.
I know nurses that complain about it and I would assume that they're more used to it than most.

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 07:20:37 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.
That makes sense. I don't think I've ever had to where a mask for more than 2 hours at a time.
I haven't either, and after doing it for just that long, I can't imagine doing it for an entire work shift.
I know nurses that complain about it and I would assume that they're more used to it than most.
I don't know how they do it. The constant mask wearing, coupled with the state of our hospitals the last year is easily enough to break anyone. More power to them, I wouldn't have been able to do it.

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 08:40:59 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.
That makes sense. I don't think I've ever had to where a mask for more than 2 hours at a time.
I haven't either, and after doing it for just that long, I can't imagine doing it for an entire work shift.
I know nurses that complain about it and I would assume that they're more used to it than most.
I don't know how they do it. The constant mask wearing, coupled with the state of our hospitals the last year is easily enough to break anyone. More power to them, I wouldn't have been able to do it.
I couldn't agree more. It takes a certain someone and that isn't me.

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 08:57:09 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: How's the Mrs enjoying being back on the workforce?
She seems to be easing back in alright. The mask wearing for that long is starting to bug her, but that's about all.
That makes sense. I don't think I've ever had to where a mask for more than 2 hours at a time.
I haven't either, and after doing it for just that long, I can't imagine doing it for an entire work shift.
I know nurses that complain about it and I would assume that they're more used to it than most.
I don't know how they do it. The constant mask wearing, coupled with the state of our hospitals the last year is easily enough to break anyone. More power to them, I wouldn't have been able to do it.
I couldn't agree more. It takes a certain someone and that isn't me.
#ReallyRealNews

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 09:07:11 AM »

Any ideas for wifey birthday gift? I'm gonna have to place that Amazon order today if I want to receive it in time.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5