Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Morning, muchachos. Up early to ride the motorcycle around Mt. Rainier.

Thought for Today: "Life is a tragic mystery. We are pierced and driven by laws we only half understand, we find that the lesson we learn again and again is that of accepting heroic helplessness." - Florida Scott-Maxwell, American writer and psychologist (1884-1979).
Nice glass half empty attitude, douchebag.

I am getting real sick over all the cat and dog story rescues in Texas. I know people love their pets but is it really news?
This from the 'possum whisperer?
CNS

Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.

We'll fook, there isn't a gas station within 15 miles of me with any fuel to sell.  Might have to fuel the motorcycle from the lawn mower can.

We'll fook, there isn't a gas station within 15 miles of me with any fuel to sell.  Might have to fuel the motorcycle from the lawn mower can.
No gas in TX, hell of a Fuk'n note ain't it ::)

Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning

Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?

Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.

Time for a little breakfast
I just lit an Undercrown Shade. My breakfast.
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel Aged Connie and French Roast for me.
Italian roast and a Rm 101 SA here.  Morning all. Very pleasant out.
Morning Bean, just finished walking the dogs a couple of miles and it was really nice this morning
Where do you find a place to walk there, just through all the shops?
No, we walk around the IBM Campus and there also are a few quiet streets with nice sidewalks around the back of Top Golf.
And not a vagrant to be found?

Good ride RevRaz and Bean if you can.

If you are so inclined, offering from SBC...

$60 Code: L60 = 20%

prepping ribs for the grill, should be ready around 5pm.

trying to find the Alabama-Florida game on the tv but surprised none of the local channels carrying it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7