Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2017, 07:52:08 AM »

Looks like we've made it another day. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.
Sister had a decent offer yesterday with the MOW's so she is probably done for a week or so and CI forgot what a decent offer looks like.  Holts seems to be struggling for one decent offer per month these days.  Famous is still Famous with occasional scattered decent offers.  The Page is just a slip-one-in occasionally.

I think the rest of them just quit pretending to have good offers.
I think my new nickname will be The Page.
TNWSS

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2017, 07:52:55 AM »

Morning WishfulThinkingTony and SpotlightAppearanceFish.

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2017, 07:53:10 AM »

Looks like we've made it another day. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.
Sister had a decent offer yesterday with the MOW's so she is probably done for a week or so and CI forgot what a decent offer looks like.  Holts seems to be struggling for one decent offer per month these days.  Famous is still Famous with occasional scattered decent offers.  The Page is just a slip-one-in occasionally.

I think the rest of them just quit pretending to have good offers.

That said I think even decent offers will completely disappear soon.
Afraid we just need to accept if not embrace this new cigar reality.  The days of the great deals and low price introduction of new cigars is no more.
Agree but at this point I would give it an "almost no more" for now as they still slip one in occasionally.

Example:  Roma Craft sampler was a real nice offer last week.
Anymore they are so rare, they feel like mistakes or low volume teasers more than good deals...
I remember when CI would offer new introduction cigars for very good prices, particularly on the Jam, which would often showcase new, different and even special release items.
It started going downhill after SteveR stopped handling the jam.
Or was it the deals went to crap after SteveR was promoted to management?
Both are correct!

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2017, 07:53:42 AM »

Morning late arrivals

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2017, 07:54:53 AM »

Good morning guys. Really hurting this morning. All I could do to pour a cup of coffee and light my cigar.
Making my last cut of Archives that I'm taking for the Convention Thursday morning, and figure out what clothes to pack.
AF Cuban corona lit.
Morning Dean, sorry you are hurting but at least you were able to accomplish the essentials!

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2017, 07:55:16 AM »

Looks like we've made it another day. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.
Sister had a decent offer yesterday with the MOW's so she is probably done for a week or so and CI forgot what a decent offer looks like.  Holts seems to be struggling for one decent offer per month these days.  Famous is still Famous with occasional scattered decent offers.  The Page is just a slip-one-in occasionally.

I think the rest of them just quit pretending to have good offers.
I think my new nickname will be The Page.
Buh-zing!

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2017, 07:55:31 AM »

Having a hotel waffle this morning

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2017, 07:59:42 AM »

Morning WishfulThinkingTony and SpotlightAppearanceFish.
Good morning, Dave. Did I ever respond to your PM. I definitely meant to. Either way, I still don't have a definitive answer.

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2017, 08:00:41 AM »

Having a hotel waffle this morning
Is that like a blue waffle?

Edit: Don't look that up. Not suitable for the office.

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2017, 08:19:02 AM »

my sorting is done and ready to load in truck tomorrow. two suits, two sport coats, a pair of jeans. sheesh.

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2017, 08:51:12 AM »

now here is incentive.

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2017, 08:55:50 AM »

Morning WishfulThinkingTony and SpotlightAppearanceFish.
Good morning, Dave. Did I ever respond to your PM. I definitely meant to. Either way, I still don't have a definitive answer.
Yes you did....and I figured that....

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2017, 08:57:19 AM »

now here is incentive.
Yea, another one to file in the good intentions/wishful thinking file.

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2017, 09:13:59 AM »

now here is incentive.
Yea, another one to file in the good intentions/wishful thinking file.
Tony ought to print that and put it on his fridge.

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2017, 09:16:41 AM »

now here is incentive.
Yea, another one to file in the good intentions/wishful thinking file.
Besides, my arms are too short.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6