Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 06:47:58 AM »

Couple of D-Day Quotes:

"We want to get the hell over there. The quicker we clean up this goddamned mess, the quicker we can take a little jaunt against the purple pissing Japs and clean out their nest, too. Before the goddamned Marines get all of the credit." -- General George S Patton Jr

“Lieutenant Welsh remembered walking around among the sleeping men, and thinking to himself that ‘they had looked at and smelled death all around them all day but never even dreamed of applying the term to themselves. They hadn’t come here to fear. They hadn’t come to die. They had come to win.” -- Stephen E. Ambrose, Band of Brothers: E Company, 506th Regiment, 101st Airborne

“This operation is not being planned with any alternatives. This operation is planned as a victory, and that's the way it's going to be. We're going down there, and we're throwing everything we have into it, and we're going to make it a success." -- General Dwight D Eisenhower

"There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the fireplace with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what you did in the great World War II, you won’t have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, Well, your Granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana." -- General George S Patton Jr.
Gotta luv Patton!  Surely the movie will be on today so I can watch it for about the 25th time.

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 06:56:23 AM »

Morning Mr. EightDaysAWeekBean.
Don't fear Bean, I am taking today off for you.
That's wonderful, I feel better already.

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 06:58:00 AM »

Morning men. Hope LeBron and the boys show up for Wednesday's game.  Watching the benches play each other for 1/2 the fourth qtr was a snoozer.
Lol, agreed.

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 06:59:40 AM »

Morning Mr. EightDaysAWeekBean.
Don't fear Bean, I am taking today off for you.
That's wonderful, I feel better already.
You should be well rested by this afternoon.

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 07:01:57 AM »

@ Dean - NASCAR rained out yesterday and will be at 12:00 your time today.

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2016, 07:08:55 AM »

@ Dean - NASCAR rained out yesterday and will be at 12:00 your time today.
thanks Dave.
😄

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 07:10:36 AM »

Up in Golfs area this weekend.

‘Fast 8’ Filming Consists of Blowing up Cars in Cleveland

http://fanfest.com/2016/06/05/fast-8-filming-consists-of-blowing-up-cars-in-cleveland/
Yep, in fact, Nate has been down there multiple days over the last few weeks filiming extra work.
Dyeing on the Vine X-Games in Austin this weekend.  They had a 5 year contract and are forfeiting year 5 (2017).
After the initial novelty, just boring.

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2016, 07:14:05 AM »

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 07:15:51 AM »

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2016, 07:17:38 AM »

Up in Golfs area this weekend.

‘Fast 8’ Filming Consists of Blowing up Cars in Cleveland

http://fanfest.com/2016/06/05/fast-8-filming-consists-of-blowing-up-cars-in-cleveland/
Yep, in fact, Nate has been down there multiple days over the last few weeks filiming extra work.
Dyeing on the Vine X-Games in Austin this weekend.  They had a 5 year contract and are forfeiting year 5 (2017).
After the initial novelty, just boring.
Yep, one can only watch idiots fall off a skateboard so many times.

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 07:18:30 AM »

Morning men. Hope LeBron and the boys show up for Wednesday's game.  Watching the benches play each other for 1/2 the fourth qtr was a snoozer.
Lol, agreed.
At least we've got this going for us right now.

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2016, 07:32:24 AM »

Special Tony Monday News Report with full details.

Richard Simmons Released From Hospital After Health Scare — Is He Ok?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/05/richard-simmons-released-from-hospital-bizarre-conduct-is-he-okay/

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 07:34:46 AM »

Special Tony Monday News Report with full details.

Richard Simmons Released From Hospital After Health Scare — Is He Ok?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/05/richard-simmons-released-from-hospital-bizarre-conduct-is-he-okay/
Apparently, not many people have been paying attention if he's just now been hospitalized due to bizzare behavior.

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2016, 07:37:59 AM »

Special Tony Monday News Report with full details.

Richard Simmons Released From Hospital After Health Scare — Is He Ok?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/05/richard-simmons-released-from-hospital-bizarre-conduct-is-he-okay/
Apparently, not many people have been paying attention if he's just now been hospitalized due to bizzare behavior.
True, but Tony was.

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2016, 07:41:53 AM »

Good morning all. Busy weekend with kids' activities, I was shut-out with no cigars this weekend
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13