Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 07:07:14 AM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy Friday to ya.
Back at ya. Any plans for the weekend, other than the 4 games you likely have on the schedule?
Got to do some last minute shopping and tons of packing. My eldest leaves for college next week.
I imagine it's a crazy time around the house right now.
It is. Not to mention, expensive. Been hitting all the Bed Bath & Beyonds to buy her all the stuff she'll need. Picked up her new laptop on Wednesday. Bought ourselves a new car yesterday... Did I mention I still haven't been paid for July?

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 07:33:01 AM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy Friday to ya.
Back at ya. Any plans for the weekend, other than the 4 games you likely have on the schedule?
Got to do some last minute shopping and tons of packing. My eldest leaves for college next week.
I imagine it's a crazy time around the house right now.
It is. Not to mention, expensive. Been hitting all the Bed Bath & Beyonds to buy her all the stuff she'll need. Picked up her new laptop on Wednesday. Bought ourselves a new car yesterday... Did I mention I still haven't been paid for July?
Sounds like a humble brag to me. ;)

What kind of car did you end up getting?

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 07:53:39 AM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy Friday to ya.
Back at ya. Any plans for the weekend, other than the 4 games you likely have on the schedule?
Got to do some last minute shopping and tons of packing. My eldest leaves for college next week.
I imagine it's a crazy time around the house right now.
It is. Not to mention, expensive. Been hitting all the Bed Bath & Beyonds to buy her all the stuff she'll need. Picked up her new laptop on Wednesday. Bought ourselves a new car yesterday... Did I mention I still haven't been paid for July?
Sounds like a humble brag to me. ;)

What kind of car did you end up getting?
I bought a Mini Cooper Countryman.

Edit: while taking this photo I realized the back window was left opened all night. Pretty sure we got some rain but the inside of the car showed no signs of it.

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 08:00:40 AM »

Good morning, @LuvTooGolf. Happy Friday to ya.
Back at ya. Any plans for the weekend, other than the 4 games you likely have on the schedule?
Got to do some last minute shopping and tons of packing. My eldest leaves for college next week.
I imagine it's a crazy time around the house right now.
It is. Not to mention, expensive. Been hitting all the Bed Bath & Beyonds to buy her all the stuff she'll need. Picked up her new laptop on Wednesday. Bought ourselves a new car yesterday... Did I mention I still haven't been paid for July?
Sounds like a humble brag to me. ;)

What kind of car did you end up getting?
I bought a Mini Cooper Countryman.

Edit: while taking this photo I realized the back window was left opened all night. Pretty sure we got some rain but the inside of the car showed no signs of it.

You're lucky it was still in the drive!

Looks nice though, always fun to get a new toy.

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 08:01:30 AM »

good morning guys. when you're suppose to be on crutches and only have one good leg EVERYTHING takes time, especially fixing dinner seeing how I like to eat and I like to cook. ended up with pasta primavera with garlic bread.

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2021, 08:07:15 AM »

breakfast.

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2021, 08:14:46 AM »

good morning guys. when you're suppose to be on crutches and only have one good leg EVERYTHING takes time, especially fixing dinner seeing how I like to eat and I like to cook. ended up with pasta primavera with garlic bread.
I can certainly imagine that. Morning, Deano.

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2021, 08:17:35 AM »

If anyone is planning on taking advantage of the MoWPAs today, friend20 gets you 20% off.

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2021, 08:51:43 AM »

breakfast.
The most important meal cigar of the day.

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2021, 09:10:04 AM »

breakfast.
The most important meal cigar of the day.
nice way to start the day.

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2021, 09:10:28 AM »

nice car Tony.

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2021, 09:20:29 AM »

warm already. 80° feels like 92°, not a cloud in the sky.

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2021, 09:27:11 AM »

good morning guys. when you're suppose to be on crutches and only have one good leg EVERYTHING takes time, especially fixing dinner seeing how I like to eat and I like to cook. ended up with pasta primavera with garlic bread.
Sounds like you're talking good care of yourself. Besides, what's the rush?

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2021, 09:27:51 AM »

If anyone is planning on taking advantage of the MoWPAs today, friend20 gets you 20% off.
Nice!

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2021, 09:30:54 AM »

nice car Tony.
Thanks, Dean. The other car is a minivan so this will be a little more fun to drive. I had another MINI 15 years ago and loved it. Except for the time the clutch blew out on my way to CF one year. Charlie and I needed to find a car rental place, STAT! We did eventually make it there though.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8